Author Topic: Tarot by Lavena  (Read 4976 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Tarot by Lavena
« on: February 23, 2017, 11:58:23 PM »
Has anyone read with her? I did and isn't sure how to feel.. some things she hit on. Others, not so much.

ladya

Re: Tarot by Lavena
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 01:11:42 AM »
I read with her a few years back and nothing was really memorable that I can remember.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 02:58:44 AM »
Ok! She was on target at first... then she lost me. Lol

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 07:09:42 PM »
Bumping? Anyone? Updates?

Offline lala1206

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 05:56:29 PM »
I read with her often. She knows her cards and has been very accurate for me. The thing is I don’t get readings for when something will happen. There is absolutely no way another human can do that. And if they do it really is just luck. I look at readers for what is going on and the feeling around a person or persons and situation. For that she is very very good. In fact, I have hesitated mentioning her
On this site for fear of costumer overload. It’s like everyone one here( admittedly myself) are
Looking for GOD all knowing entity to answer our burning question(s). SMH kinda sad. None of us will get it. BUT if we find the right reader we may be able to navigate our choices so that if and only if what we want and desire happens we are prepared. Preparation meets opportunity=LUCK. That is my hope:-) Tarot by lavena she is good. Very good.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 06:03:38 PM »
I saw this on her page and it spoke to me: I have been reading tarot cards for 15 years. My knowledge of the tarot is largely self-taught, as a natural progression from my studies of mythology and psychology, especially my studies of Carl Jung's and Joseph Campbell's work.

It startled me to be honest. My thesis was tied to both Carl Jung's and Joseph Campbell's work and I'm always surprised when anyone knows who Campbell is. Whoa, but she is pricey at $5.99 per minute. Does she have her own site anywhere?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 02:31:58 PM »
I really enjoyed talking to her and felt she was genuine but she was wrong for me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 07:47:48 PM »
Bump.. updates?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 12:12:49 AM »
No one? Lol, can someone on here give her a try? She seems to really know her cards, and was extremely accurate the first few times I read with her. But I’m not too sure anymore.. seems like the more she gets to know your situation the more negative the readings get