Author Topic: Keen Reader  (Read 21091 times)

Rediska

Re: Keen Reader
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2017, 04:32:32 AM »
I had a keen reader tell me she kept notes on me lol

Offline kumamon

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 05:27:23 PM »
Is phone reading is more accurate than chat reading?

Phone reading is getting the energy from voice (some of the readers mentioned that), how about chat and email? how to get the client's energy to read?

Not sure if my questions are making sense or not :P

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2017, 06:08:24 PM »
Do they know you by your account number/name or by your phone number?

No. We only know you by your screen name.

This is true about the screen name.  I decided to change my screen name once and when I called a reader I had been talking to for a while,  she didn't know me. Unfortunately,  she switched her predictions and what was going on because she didn't know who I was and it was all rosette. I wasn't trying to test her, but it did make me realize she had been bullcrapping me.

Oh that is soo wrong and disheartening

stargazer

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2017, 06:19:35 PM »
Oh wow that's interesting.  I'm surprised a reader will read with someone after they requested a refund...unless it was due to technical issues.
yeah I agree!

Offline hopefully helpful

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2017, 08:47:07 PM »
Is phone reading is more accurate than chat reading?

Phone reading is getting the energy from voice (some of the readers mentioned that), how about chat and email? how to get the client's energy to read?

Not sure if my questions are making sense or not :P
I think it is different for every reader.  Depending on the way they process the information.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2017, 10:36:36 PM »
What are the rules around giving out free minutes? Does a reader get a certain number they can give out at a time? Is there set increments they can give them out in?

Offline hopefully helpful

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2017, 08:13:54 PM »
I do believe there is a limit as to how many free minutes we can send per month.  I don't keep track of them.  I just send them when someone calls and then every 2 weeks, because I think that is when they expire.
If we go over, we get an email from keen telling us we have exceeded our limit for the month.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2017, 09:47:58 PM »
How do you close an account?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2017, 11:27:03 PM »
Good on yer Jjj!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2017, 12:46:18 AM »
I just want to close my one account.
Thanks for the info

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2017, 02:58:48 AM »
I do believe there is a limit as to how many free minutes we can send per month.  I don't keep track of them.  I just send them when someone calls and then every 2 weeks, because I think that is when they expire.
If we go over, we get an email from keen telling us we have exceeded our limit for the month.

What is the maximum you can send at one time to one person?

Rediska

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2017, 10:42:52 PM »
You are no longer allowed to close your account down FYI. Everything can get erased and what not but they wont let you shut it down. Such BS.

stargazer

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2017, 01:00:06 AM »
You are no longer allowed to close your account down FYI. Everything can get erased and what not but they wont let you shut it down. Such BS.
wow really?! That's stupid. Wonder why

Offline kumamon

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2017, 01:19:32 AM »
So if I have leftover money in the account, and I don't wana read anymore with Keen and I am unable to close the account, which means I can't get back the money?

Rediska

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2017, 05:19:19 AM »
@Kum-you can get it transferred. However, your account can no longer close per new policies

@stargarzer-yes, the customer rep said they are working on a "deactivation" process. I hate that because it makes addicts easily log in.