Author Topic: Keen's Featured Advisors  (Read 22393 times)

Offline Wildheart81

Re: Keen's Featured Advisors
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2017, 11:46:38 PM »
I read with Visonary Life Coach twice in 2015. She was awful. Told me I would meet a man who would offer me a job in May. Never happened. Second time she was so rude then I read allot of her feedback.

What kills me is how awful most of the readers are on Keen and yet they claim the readers go through a rigourous screening process. If tht was really the case most of them would never pass a real inspection.

Offline epiphanyme

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 07:54:38 PM »
These ppl are too expensive. That is crazy!!
I actually spoke to Persian Medium Fiona long ago before she was $34.99 I don't recall what she said would be ever worth that price. :o

stargazer

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2017, 10:32:10 PM »
These ppl are too expensive. That is crazy!!
I actually spoke to Persian Medium Fiona long ago before she was $34.99 I don't recall what she said would be ever worth that price. :o
her price along with many others is just ridiculous. Yet people actually call.  :o

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2017, 11:18:04 PM »
Fiona was on blogtalkradio for keen doing readings a while back. I think you can look in the archives on there and listen to them yet. You could tell that she a) wastes a lot of time talking and b) just didn't connect with the callers.

stargazer

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2017, 11:29:57 PM »
lol wow... I gotta check it out

Offline Exposed

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2017, 09:47:13 PM »
Fiona's family cashing in too! The list seems right.
It's a trend with other readers as competition.

stargazer

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2017, 03:10:20 PM »
Someone I know recently called Annabelle Amos because they didn't know any better.  :'(
what did they think of the reading?

Offline 11171

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2017, 01:13:25 AM »
I've talked to Persian Medium and she is Amazing.  I also Like Kent Coffee.  Those two are the best on keen in my opinion. 

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2017, 01:21:43 AM »
I've talked to Persian Medium and she is Amazing.  I also Like Kent Coffee.  Those two are the best on keen in my opinion.

Persian Medium has outrageous prices!!!! I hate to see you waste so much money on her.... I have called many of the high priced ones in along time ago, most of them are NOT worth the price. Please please re-evaluate your psychic choices by reading this forum and choosing ones who have good established feedback

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2017, 03:23:43 PM »
If you read Persian Medium's profile she boasts a lot regarding the Malaysian plane that went missing. GTFOH lady!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2017, 03:32:39 PM »
why, did she figure out where it went? lol

Hell yes! And she uses that for her marketing strategy  ;D I find it funny. I wish I could send her an email and just say GTFOH hahaha

Offline knel27

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2017, 03:50:06 PM »
I am so embarrassed to say i was a regular caller of Persian medium for a couple years on and off. I spent the next few years trying to pay off that credit card....she is absolutely not worth that price. Everything she told me was completely off and didn't come to pass. I guess I kept calling because I thought she would eventually be right and that I was just an oddball when I looked at all her great reviews. I just didn't learn my lesson quick enough. Looking back I was such an idiot. I mean she fed me so many lies and fairytales. I seriously don't understand all her great reviews and how people can continuously afford to speak with her. And the moment you leave her a bad review or call her out on being wrong, you're blocked of course.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2017, 03:56:01 PM »
She's one of those readers who is with the wall street gang (in a political sense)  ;D

Offline knel27

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2017, 03:56:44 PM »
I bet a lot of people have not had predictions pass with her but are too afraid to leave a negative review. I know I was sort of afraid to leave a bad review. I know it helps other callers, but for some reason I just feel bad hurting someone's business. I know better now.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2017, 04:01:27 PM »
I am so embarrassed to say i was a regular caller of Persian medium for a couple years on and off. I spent the next few years trying to pay off that credit card....she is absolutely not worth that price. Everything she told me was completely off and didn't come to pass. I guess I kept calling because I thought she would eventually be right and that I was just an oddball when I looked at all her great reviews. I just didn't learn my lesson quick enough. Looking back I was such an idiot. I mean she fed me so many lies and fairytales. I seriously don't understand all her great reviews and how people can continuously afford to speak with her. And the moment you leave her a bad review or call her out on being wrong, you're blocked of course.

It's okay. I myself tried Divine King Medium who's price is outrageous too.  ;D He fed me fairytales and his BS predictions did not come to pass. I think I spent almost $600 on him. But I'm an MBA major so I called my cc company and disputed that transaction.