Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176675 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Tara
« Reply #345 on: March 24, 2019, 10:16:30 PM »
I think I've overread with Tara; she totally flipped on almost everything she has told me.  I think she is a big sweetheart that's why she was my go-to, but now I'm going to stick with an occasional reading with Mattie.

Totally agree. I read with her a lot early last year. After 6 months of nothing happening, she completely flipped on me.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2019, 04:33:24 AM »
Aside from long term predictions, which people have said is a mixed bag, would anyone say she is accurate for reading the present correctly (i.e. feelings, the current situation, etc.) and possibly short term predictions?

Not for me. Not one thing at all in any way came true. I read with her twice and both times she was the one asking me questions.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #347 on: March 25, 2019, 07:28:01 AM »
Aside from long term predictions, which people have said is a mixed bag, would anyone say she is accurate for reading the present correctly (i.e. feelings, the current situation, etc.) and possibly short term predictions?

Never read with Tara but according to some, she can be rude to customers.
But if you’re looking for a short- term reading, you should read with Effie. She’s extremely accurate with recent past, present and short- term future. She doesn’t sugar coat anything though - she will tell you as it is. She doesn’t miss anything. But if you do decide to give her a shot, she talks fast so you’ll want to record the reading cause you won’t be able to assimilate everything on the spot.

I read with her 3-4 times and she finally flipped the outcome and I stopped calling her. However, she was very nice and polite to me all the time. The only thing that I did not like about her was asking too many questions. I was not feeling comfortable to share with her (who I don't really know who she is) all this information.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #348 on: March 25, 2019, 12:13:02 PM »
She told me that my boyfriend who seems to have ghosted me would message me before 7pm that day. It’s been close to a week and I haven’t heard from him.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #349 on: March 26, 2019, 04:35:22 AM »
She told me that my boyfriend who seems to have ghosted me would message me before 7pm that day. It’s been close to a week and I haven’t heard from him.

I am sorry to hear that. Something similar happened to me. She gave me a very short timeframe and I impatiently waited for contact after several months disconnection. Nothing happened and I got devastated that day.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #350 on: March 28, 2019, 05:32:30 AM »

I am sorry to hear that. Something similar happened to me. She gave me a very short timeframe and I impatiently waited for contact after several months disconnection. Nothing happened and I got devastated that day.

Did you ever end up getting contact even if it was late?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #351 on: March 28, 2019, 06:13:27 AM »

Did you ever end up getting contact even if it was late?

No, it never happened. Still waiting ... :(

Offline embibems

« Reply #352 on: March 28, 2019, 03:48:06 PM »
HIT for Tara! I posted this in the other forum on Mattie but Tara predicted contact within six weeks (read with her last week) so she got the timing correct. She said my POI would be flirtatious and sexual--the tone of the conversation certainly did end up going that way but I was able to steer it towards PG lol.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #353 on: April 01, 2019, 06:06:04 PM »
Okay so Tara warned me that March and April was going to be extremely rough for me and my POI and things were going smoothly for the while so I thought that perhaps she may have been wrong on this but nope, she was definitely accurate! I'll give another update if anything else pans out!

josh34

« Reply #354 on: April 02, 2019, 06:58:32 PM »
Safe to say Tara connected very well with me, but was VERY wrong. She also got more and more negative over time, changing the story up, so.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #355 on: April 02, 2019, 07:10:12 PM »
Safe to say Tara connected very well with me, but was VERY wrong. She also got more and more negative over time, changing the story up, so.

This was my experience with Tara, too. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #356 on: April 02, 2019, 07:23:44 PM »

This was my experience with Tara, too.

Yeah, the same for me last year.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #357 on: April 02, 2019, 09:22:09 PM »
I did 2x and she was way off, so you’re not alone

I don’t get the Tara hype. I read with her 3 times and so far she’s got 1 thing right. Not worth the money and she’s always been negative for me when the exact opposite is happening.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 09:26:29 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline embibems

« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2019, 11:14:50 PM »
Yikes! Just had a weird reading with Tara after awhile. I wanted to let her know that her communication timeline was correct and just to get a little bit of an update. She was entirely judgmental, asked too many questions, and spent only about 3-4 minutes of our 13 minutes together reading the cards and channeling with me.

The rest of it was awkward pauses (one was 10 seconds of dead silence, I thought that maybe the call had dropped tbh) and really more of a counseling session than anything else. It was like she didn't have confidence in me and was telling me to do things that I already am like dating, not getting emotionally invested etc. She sounded like the aunt at dinner who has no idea what's going on in your life but still has something to say about it. She gave me a timeline for this summer,  we'll see. I don't plan to read with her again anytime soon. I think she's "off" again right now. Maybe she's over reading since becoming a "Rising Star" on the site? From now on it's rare check ins with Mattie and Effie. I've finally narrowed down my CP heavy hitters :P :-\

Offline samantha87

« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2019, 11:27:40 PM »
Yikes! Just had a weird reading with Tara after awhile. I wanted to let her know that her communication timeline was correct and just to get a little bit of an update. She was entirely judgmental, asked too many questions, and spent only about 3-4 minutes of our 13 minutes together reading the cards and channeling with me.

The rest of it was awkward pauses (one was 10 seconds of dead silence, I thought that maybe the call had dropped tbh) and really more of a counseling session than anything else. It was like she didn't have confidence in me and was telling me to do things that I already am like dating, not getting emotionally invested etc. She sounded like the aunt at dinner who has no idea what's going on in your life but still has something to say about it. She gave me a timeline for this summer,  we'll see. I don't plan to read with her again anytime soon. I think she's "off" again right now. Maybe she's over reading since becoming a "Rising Star" on the site? From now on it's rare check ins with Mattie and Effie. I've finally narrowed down my CP heavy hitters :P :-\

Tara definitely sounds pretty inconsistent.  While she has always been sweet with me, she did turn her predictions fairly negative on me all of the sudden and she did ask me more about my therapy than giving me a reading.