Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176680 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Tara
« Reply #285 on: February 19, 2019, 05:03:01 PM »
Now am sooo tempted to call her again.. lol!

Offline hope36

« Reply #286 on: February 19, 2019, 05:05:16 PM »
I've been going back and listening to older session w Tara from fall/winter 2018. Though she was "off" on some things during this time (and for many of us if you look back on the forum) she did pick up some veritable things. When she told me my POI's attitude wouldn't change until the end of winter, I was confused at first. How could it take that long?? A major hiccup in Nov. and now an even bigger one in Jan. explains what she was picking up. I didn't understand at the time, but now it makes sense. She warned me..! I'm hoping her more positive predictions come to light as said. Keep us posted! :)
Interesting!! keep us updated!!
(I wish I had recorded my readings instead of taking notes here and there..  I didn't take down whatever wasn't relevant at the time..  just installed cube ACR for the future!)

Offline embibems

« Reply #287 on: February 19, 2019, 05:12:42 PM »
I've been going back and listening to older session w Tara from fall/winter 2018. Though she was "off" on some things during this time (and for many of us if you look back on the forum) she did pick up some veritable things. When she told me my POI's attitude wouldn't change until the end of winter, I was confused at first. How could it take that long?? A major hiccup in Nov. and now an even bigger one in Jan. explains what she was picking up. I didn't understand at the time, but now it makes sense. She warned me..! I'm hoping her more positive predictions come to light as said. Keep us posted! :)
Interesting!! keep us updated!!
(I wish I had recorded my readings instead of taking notes here and there..  I didn't take down whatever wasn't relevant at the time..  just installed cube ACR for the future!)

Thanks everyone :) I have a strict rule of always recording my calls from now on after so many poor readers in my past. I just use the Quicktime recorder on my Mac and put my phone on speaker phone lol, old school.

@hope, don't let me make you be bad by getting a reading hahaha! But if you do, please share with us :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #288 on: February 19, 2019, 05:13:27 PM »
HIT for Tara! She told me repeatedly and unprompted that my POI would be out of a nasty work/living situation by the end of February. Correct. I heard from one of his family members telling me he would be back in his hometown next week, so. End of February. I'm really happy about it, as where he was working was part of the reason he broke stuff off w me a few weeks back. I still have a very long way to go and still don't know if I really and truly want him back as a partner but.. that aside. A HIT for Tara and also Effie, because she said the same thing to me. Read with them both the same day and received very similar predictions going forward as well. Here's hoping.. *sigh* xo

WOW! Great news Em!

Offline embibems

« Reply #289 on: February 19, 2019, 06:50:37 PM »
HIT for Tara! She told me repeatedly and unprompted that my POI would be out of a nasty work/living situation by the end of February. Correct. I heard from one of his family members telling me he would be back in his hometown next week, so. End of February. I'm really happy about it, as where he was working was part of the reason he broke stuff off w me a few weeks back. I still have a very long way to go and still don't know if I really and truly want him back as a partner but.. that aside. A HIT for Tara and also Effie, because she said the same thing to me. Read with them both the same day and received very similar predictions going forward as well. Here's hoping.. *sigh* xo

WOW! Great news Em!

Thank you, @sparkle!! Keep me posted also via PM if you'd like. I know we read w some of the same psychics and seem to click with similar ones if not the same ones exactly :) cheers!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #290 on: February 20, 2019, 07:42:31 AM »
Tara prediction is going to happen within 3 days. If it does, I'll post it :)
Please do! :) and good luck!!

Nothing happened :(

I'd like to give some more time though, as in the first reading she said by March.

Offline embibems

« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2019, 06:14:45 PM »
Tara prediction is going to happen within 3 days. If it does, I'll post it :)
Please do! :) and good luck!!

Nothing happened :(

I'd like to give some more time though, as in the first reading she said by March.

Sorry, @jili.. is this a prediction for initial contact after a number of weeks or months? Or days/only 2-3 weeks? I find when Tara predicts smaller contacts like "x number of days", that she hasn't been that accurate for me. Either, she'll be a few days off or off entirely. For bigger "break throughs" in communication say after months--I have found her to be more accurate. I hope this helps. Don't give up--as you said, in the first reading she said March :) there's hope!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #292 on: February 21, 2019, 12:53:12 AM »
@jili to add on to Em's comment, she is absolutely right, with contact after a longer period of silence she can be off a lil here and there. In my experience, if I have had contact with my boy in the past couple weeks she tends to be more accurate with her next contact prediction. This past contact she predicted for me was only a week from our last conversation. Hope this helps!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #293 on: February 21, 2019, 01:05:17 AM »
I've spoken Tara the most on CP; her contact prediction for me is not until mid-March and the big one is for August.  She definitely became my go to after she wow'd me with picking up a certain detail about my ex that no one else did.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #294 on: February 21, 2019, 05:57:51 AM »
@poorprincess and @embibems

Thanks both for the comments.

She initially predicted early Dec and said if it does not happen it will definitely happens by March (this reading was in Oct). Very recently, I called her and she gave me a "X days" timeframe and I got delighted. But as I said before it did not happen. I called her yesterday and asked for update and she totally flipped. She said my POI is not thinking about me and it's very unlikely that I get a contact as there is no intention .... I got devastated but I think the later is very close to reality. We've been out of contact for many months (totally disconnected), and the outcome cannot change just in few last weeks. I believe NOTHING has happened during this time.

I feel so sad particularly because my hope was very high during last 2-3 weeks (based on previous reading). I was in waiting mode and just counting down the days. I think it was a false hope though, it's very unlikely for my case to get resolved. The door is closed :(

josh34

« Reply #295 on: February 21, 2019, 06:14:14 AM »
@poorprincess and @embibems

Thanks both for the comments.

She initially predicted early Dec and said if it does not happen it will definitely happens by March (this reading was in Oct). Very recently, I called her and she gave me a "X days" timeframe and I got delighted. But as I said before it did not happen. I called her yesterday and asked for update and she totally flipped. She said my POI is not thinking about me and it's very unlikely that I get a contact as there is no intention .... I got devastated but I think the later is very close to reality. We've been out of contact for many months (totally disconnected), and the outcome cannot change just in few last weeks. I believe NOTHING has happened during this time.

I feel so sad particularly because my hope was very high during last 2-3 weeks (based on previous reading). I was in waiting mode and just counting down the days. I think it was a false hope though, it's very unlikely for my case to get resolved. The door is closed :(

She definitely has a gift! She's picked up some incredible things, and even described people and what they look like with no information from me (height, hair color, etc.) But I think she can also be a hit or miss as far as "current" AND predictions go. She told me one thing, then flipped the next call, and then flipped back again the next call. She's too inconsistant, and I don't think she even understands what she's seeing sometimes (hence the flipping). It's not her fault. I just think sometimes she's great at tuning in, sometimes she's "just ok" and other times she's god awful, Her timelines haven't worked out for me. I think maybe one had, but the rest, no-go, and she's been wrong a lot for me after that. Her intentions with her judgmental attitude are good, however. She's trying to be kind, I just think that when she gives advice, she's got to find a better way to do it. But I know her heart is in the right place. Please don't feel bad if she flipped like that. She's likely wrong, post-flip. For me she's been VERY right and VERY good in the beggining. But the more I read with her, the less accurate she's become on both the present moment and the prediction aspect.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #296 on: February 21, 2019, 06:20:37 AM »
@Josh: Thanks a lot for your comment.

I like Tara personally very much. She is so nice. And I said before, we've been out of contact for months, and no sign of reconciliation. All doors are closed. Her previous reading was more surprising to me than this one. The last one was bitter but closer to reality :(

I'm assuming Tara just uses cards. Is she a Psychic as well?

josh34

« Reply #297 on: February 21, 2019, 06:30:52 AM »

I like Tara personally very much. She is so nice. And I said before, we've been out of contact for months, and no sign of reconciliation. All doors are closed. Her previous reading was more surprising to me than this one. The last one was bitter but closer to reality :(

You're welcome. She's definitely got other abilities. Definitely. But you'd be surprised! Sometimes the reality is not what it appears;) I'd hang in there! What did Mattie say? (I know I speak a lot of her. I just see her being accurate for others as well, so I hope she said something good for you too and is right for you?)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #298 on: February 21, 2019, 06:34:43 AM »

You're welcome. She's definitely got other abilities. Definitely. But you'd be surprised! Sometimes the reality is not what it appears;) I'd hang in there! What did Mattie say? (I know I speak a lot of her. I just see her being accurate for others as well, so I hope she said something good for you too and is right for you?)

Mattie was very positive. She said he will reach out to me in March or May (a month starting with M). She said this even before I ask my question lol hope it plays out.

josh34

« Reply #299 on: February 21, 2019, 06:41:16 AM »

Mattie was very positive. She said he will reach out to me in March or May (a month starting with M). She said this even before I ask my question lol hope it plays out.

That is a big plus! I think I remember you saying this now. Yes. Tara was good for me in the beginning, but over time, her predictions, her current situations... they all got less and less positive, AND less accurate. And her good outcome slowly faded to bad. I've heard this from a few others as well. I think maybe her negativity gets in the way? I'm a firm believer that if you (or the reader, in this instance) are quite pessimistic and negative and just very angry people, the predictions won't be accurate (hence why you'll see the same users complain on here about things not coming to pass. Just my assumption of why that is). So if Mattie and others who have been shown to be trustworthy see something good happening, and Tara STARTED OFF with reading something good for you, then I'd hold onto THAT prediction over her later ones. She tends to slope into the negative. :)

anything