Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176707 times)

Offline Mon

Re: Tara
« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2019, 03:17:39 AM »
November 10th I read with Tara about my POI. Asked when he will be dating me consistently. She said he dates others as there is a demanding fire sign around him, but she sees him making a decision and reuniting with me in 10 weeks so not to worry because things will continue romantically. I was pisssed because I knew he wasn’t dating anyone. After my reading I texted him and asked, he said no he’s always been thinking about me. I was so upset with Tara:(I found out from QoC and a few other readers that his ex who hurt him and gave him so much pain and fear was trying to get back into his life but he was inclined towards me and it’s one sided. Tara was picking up on his ex that still is messing with him and emotionally and I found out recently contacted him again. I hope she means he will finally get his closure, let her go and start with me. It’s january now and he told me he loves me recently, things are changing I hope it’s in her timeframe. Next week is that 10 week mark.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 03:19:21 AM by Mon »

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2019, 04:00:38 AM »
November 10th I read with Tara about my POI. Asked when he will be dating me consistently. She said he dates others as there is a demanding fire sign around him, but she sees him making a decision and reuniting with me in 10 weeks so not to worry because things will continue romantically. I was pisssed because I knew he wasn’t dating anyone. After my reading I texted him and asked, he said no he’s always been thinking about me. I was so upset with Tara:(I found out from QoC and a few other readers that his ex who hurt him and gave him so much pain and fear was trying to get back into his life but he was inclined towards me and it’s one sided. Tara was picking up on his ex that still is messing with him and emotionally and I found out recently contacted him again. I hope she means he will finally get his closure, let her go and start with me. It’s january now and he told me he loves me recently, things are changing I hope it’s in her timeframe. Next week is that 10 week mark.

Good luck to you! I hope it happens! My situation is so weird I honestly never know what to believe anymore. I have read with others who have all given me timeframes for january of them separating and April for us reconciling but Tara was the one who was the most spot on with her insights on everyone involved. It was really eerie.

Offline Mon

« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2019, 04:07:54 AM »
Thank you. Good luck to you too!!!! Your post have me some hope in her timing!

Good luck to you! I hope it happens! My situation is so weird I honestly never know what to believe anymore. I have read with others who have all given me timeframes for january of them separating and April for us reconciling but Tara was the one who was the most spot on with her insights on everyone involved. It was really eerie.

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2019, 04:35:35 PM »
Well...I guess Tara may have been wrong after all...I dont even know anymore..but my main reason for calling her is moving out today...so...theres that...

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2019, 04:50:58 PM »
Well...I guess Tara may have been wrong after all...I dont even know anymore..but my main reason for calling her is moving out today...so...theres that...

I was following your story and happy to hear that what Tara said resonated because I read with her too. Are you saying your POI is moving out today?

I think sometimes it's hard for psychics to predict someone else's actions...but they can predict the outcome in the long term.

Offline user5942

« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2019, 05:29:36 PM »
Yeah I don’t like her at all.

There’s something off about her, and I think she’s bitter...

I think she gets some things because she’s an astrologer but she’s super rude, condescending, and also asks a ton of questions. I think she based the predictions she made for me off the pasta sequence of events.

When I spoke to her in August, I asked her for a general and what she sees coming in for me and she got snippy and accused me of “questioning her ability”.

Not a good look.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2019, 06:04:09 PM »
Yeah I don’t like her at all.

There’s something off about her, and I think she’s bitter...

I think she gets some things because she’s an astrologer but she’s super rude, condescending, and also asks a ton of questions. I think she based the predictions she made for me off the pasta sequence of events.

When I spoke to her in August, I asked her for a general and what she sees coming in for me and she got snippy and accused me of “questioning her ability”.

Not a good look.

Oh wow, I am so surprised she can be this way. I only read with her once and less 10 minutes. So I guess I didn't see her bitterness, but I agree, this is not a good thing if she comes across like this.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2019, 06:31:16 PM »

Oh wow, I am so surprised she can be this way. I only read with her once and less 10 minutes. So I guess I didn't see her bitterness, but I agree, this is not a good thing if she comes across like this.

I've read with her I think 3 times. She's never struck me as bitter, but she did get judgy with me once. But then the next time I read on the same subject and she wasn't at all. So I thought maybe she'd just had a bad day or something. But seems like other people have gotten the judgy thing from her too. It's a shame because she's been pretty accurate for me overall.

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2019, 02:11:42 AM »

I was following your story and happy to hear that what Tara said resonated because I read with her too. Are you saying your POI is moving out today?

I think sometimes it's hard for psychics to predict someone else's actions...but they can predict the outcome in the long term.

Yes. We were living together as friends and today he came home at 6am from a weekend visit with his parents and said he was moving out and back home. Out of nowhere. By 7pm he was gone.

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2019, 09:32:59 AM »
Maybe he will miss you and come back? Or maybe this is the time to take back control of your life and practice a lot of self love :)! You’ll build everything back and it will be stronger and healthier than ever.

I read with Tara. She never connected with me. And I’m thankful her big (and bad) predictions have not come to pass.

I went over my notes again after he packed up most of his things and left and in her second reading with me she DID say that if I'm not careful with our interactions he will move out...so she was right... I'm just not sure how much more careful I could've been honestly since I haven't even seen him in a few days...I read with her Wednesday morning and here was gone that night, slept home Thursday and friday then was gone saturday aaaand Sunday night and came home early monday morning and started packing. I don't know... my situation is so out of the realm of normal that maybe I should still trust her timelines and predictions because so far 2 things she's said have happened. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. One thing she said this past Wednesday was he will need me the way he did when this situation began again within 2 weeks so I guess I'll give it another week and see if any of that happens.

When things go so horribly wrong based on the final outcome I just wanna throw in the towel and give up on life. I know that's ridiculous but it hurts as you all understand. I've spoken to many psychics over the last 2 months about this situation and they've literally all given me the same final outcome with almost exactly the same timeframe for the final big prediction... little steps along the way have been different with different timelines for those but the big one almost all but one said April-ish. We will see I guess. I will keep you all posted and if anyone wants to chat and hear why my situation is so effed up feel free to message me! :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #205 on: January 15, 2019, 03:23:20 PM »
I'm sure you've thought this through but do you want a man who you have to be "that careful" with?
But I'm glad she was right I'm just upset for your situation over all. I am hoping for you!!

josh34

« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2019, 10:11:51 PM »
Maybe he will miss you and come back? Or maybe this is the time to take back control of your life and practice a lot of self love :)! You’ll build everything back and it will be stronger and healthier than ever.

I read with Tara. She never connected with me. And I’m thankful her big (and bad) predictions have not come to pass.

I went over my notes again after he packed up most of his things and left and in her second reading with me she DID say that if I'm not careful with our interactions he will move out...so she was right... I'm just not sure how much more careful I could've been honestly since I haven't even seen him in a few days...I read with her Wednesday morning and here was gone that night, slept home Thursday and friday then was gone saturday aaaand Sunday night and came home early monday morning and started packing. I don't know... my situation is so out of the realm of normal that maybe I should still trust her timelines and predictions because so far 2 things she's said have happened. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. One thing she said this past Wednesday was he will need me the way he did when this situation began again within 2 weeks so I guess I'll give it another week and see if any of that happens.

When things go so horribly wrong based on the final outcome I just wanna throw in the towel and give up on life. I know that's ridiculous but it hurts as you all understand. I've spoken to many psychics over the last 2 months about this situation and they've literally all given me the same final outcome with almost exactly the same timeframe for the final big prediction... little steps along the way have been different with different timelines for those but the big one almost all but one said April-ish. We will see I guess. I will keep you all posted and if anyone wants to chat and hear why my situation is so effed up feel free to message me! :)

Hi Kimmay. I'm sorry this happened. Who all did you read with..,

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #207 on: January 16, 2019, 04:40:03 AM »
I'm sure you've thought this through but do you want a man who you have to be "that careful" with?
But I'm glad she was right I'm just upset for your situation over all. I am hoping for you!!

Normally I dont have to be careful at all around him with what I say or do. He's been a different man the last 2 months since he met ths other girl and every little thing sets him off in a rage. Idk...we shall see what happens over the next couple of weeks I guess.

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #208 on: January 16, 2019, 04:44:10 AM »

Hahahahaha omg waaaaay too many...I went on a mini kick... let me see...there was this website I used psychicstars.com because it was cheap and some of the psychics had good reviews on there..I used Adam, Chris, Sterling, windy, Lola, and one other I cant remember the name of. Then from PS I spoke to fran, seraphina, Craig...like 4 or 5 others there I cant recall the names of. CP was Tara and Tajah that I can recall names for and about 6 others. Keen there were 4 or 5. Like I said, I went on a spree...I was devastated and heartbroken and looking for help.

josh34

« Reply #209 on: January 16, 2019, 08:52:37 PM »

Hahahahaha omg waaaaay too many...I went on a mini kick... let me see...there was this website I used psychicstars.com because it was cheap and some of the psychics had good reviews on there..I used Adam, Chris, Sterling, windy, Lola, and one other I cant remember the name of. Then from PS I spoke to fran, seraphina, Craig...like 4 or 5 others there I cant recall the names of. CP was Tara and Tajah that I can recall names for and about 6 others. Keen there were 4 or 5. Like I said, I went on a spree...I was devastated and heartbroken and looking for help.

I've been there. I'm really sorry that happened to you:(

One thing that's stopping me from reading with too many readers anymore is realizing that many are scams. There are some gems out there, you just have to find not only the right one(s), but the right one(s) who also click well with you. I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you! I've been really sick for the past few weeks, but I'll try to be here if you need someone to talk to