Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176637 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Tara
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2018, 12:01:22 AM »
I phoned Tara on November 1, 2018 regarding a POI.  She wanted both names and both dates of birth.  After giving this information she asked 'and when were you guys together', I told her.

What Tara said is in bold font:
'Well let's look here...so just um relax your shoulders, make sure your feet are on the ground legs not crossed, shoulders relaxed heart and throat space relaxed, make sure you and Kelly are looking at each other like you are looking into each others eyes take a deep breath for me.............I guess you're wondering if you can expect her to come back again?

This burnt up some time, I wonder if she does this spiel with everyone?  It just eats away time.  Not sure how I feel about that.

Then she went on to tell me that my POI has some emotional issues.

Stress related.......Did you experience that when you were dating her?  Is she divorced?  Okay I think that's part of the problem...

I'm leaving out my responses for privacy sake.  Thank you for understanding.

She kept going on and on about her emotional issues.  She said she felt like she had real bad emotional issues.  She asked if she was in counseling or on any medications.  Yikes!

The relationship is going to begin a new phase.  Have you not met anyone since then?  I've got a water-sign female around you.

I see she definitely has these difficult feelings, she thinks about you all the time.  She doesn't even know if you'd forgive her.  I feel like she's trapped by a lot of fear.  I feel like this is a temporary standstill, I do have to say, but I don't know how healthy the outcome will be when she comes back in and it kind of feels like she might be in in December.  Maybe she will use that as an excuse to reach out over the holidays, but that's just my logical mind.  Definitely you will have had reconnection and an opportunity to move the relationship forward between December and the second week of April.

I feel like there is a fire sign man around her at the moment.  But, she is going to want you to forgive her.  Was it her idea to leave?  Did she give you an excuse?

I still see it as a temporary pause in action between the two of you.

Switched back over to her current relationship with the guy she is with now:

That's not going anywhere.

I don't think it lasts until the end of the year.

Now back to POI:

Does she have addiction issues, Brad?  My eye brow raised here.....she picked up on an addiction this gal has.  OR she just asked the probing question.  But I felt like all the questions were relevant, almost like she already knew the answers to them......What do others think about this?  Is she just fishing for information OR do you think she knows and she's just getting confirmation?

I just feel like she is NOT a really healthy person.  Your guides are asking you to look in a different direction for love because this woman will bring you much unhappiness in the future as well.

I wouldn't give her another chance, she screwed up and she lies.  You are not going to feel safe or secure in the relationship.

There is a water sign female that would like to be with you, she's a little bit younger than Kelly, she's water, she wants to have a best friend, a big romance, and a family.  Let me look, one moment, anywhere between the 9th week of spring and the end of summer you are in a very serious relationship.

I feel like you are going to be with the water sign girl.

All I can tell you is you'll be open and ready by then.

I feel like you are going to be able to have a conversation with Kelly.  December seems to be the soonest. She's going to be very defensive with you. She does want your forgiveness. I also feel like um I'm getting within the next 6 weeks there will be an opportunity to communicate with her that way.

But, you're going to fall head over heels for the other girl.

Her predictions in order of soonest to furthest out:

TARA_PREDICTION_1. By December 13, 2018 for initial contact.
TARA_PREDICTION_2. Between December and the second week of April 2019 for reconnection and an opportunity to move the relationship forward.
TARA_PREDICTION_3. Between the 9th week of Spring and the end of Summer 2019 for being in a serious relationship with the water-sign girl.

So, with that being said, there you have it.  I will report back on each of the three TARA PREDICTIONS to let everyone know the outcomes.

Hey @attaboy, did your prediction for the 15th come through? I usually give a 3 day grace period either way :) I haven't read with Tara in a couple months--the last time she tried to sell me books and told me about how she got through her divorce. I stopped calling after that and the fact that she was off for a lot of us. I'm hoping she's back to giving better readings! Keep us posted xo

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2018, 12:16:23 AM »
Tara sucks,

Yeah she will ask you a lot of questions to make prediction, I can be a psychic if that was the case!! A real psychic should not be asking a lot of questions

I phoned Tara on November 1, 2018 regarding a POI.  She wanted both names and both dates of birth.  After giving this information she asked 'and when were you guys together', I told her.

'Well let's look here...so just um relax your shoulders, make sure your feet are on the ground legs not crossed, shoulders relaxed heart and throat space relaxed, make sure you and Kelly are looking at each other like you are looking into each others eyes take a deep breath for me.............I guess you're wondering if you can expect her to come back again?

This burnt up some time, I wonder if she does this spiel with everyone?  It just eats away time.  Not sure how I feel about that.

Stress related.......Did you experience that when you were dating her?  Is she divorced?  Okay I think that's part of the problem...

She kept going on and on about her emotional issues.  She said she felt like she had real bad emotional issues.  She asked if she was in counseling or on any medications.  Yikes!

The relationship is going to begin a new phase.  Have you not met anyone since then?  I've got a water-sign female around you.

I see she definitely has these difficult feelings, she thinks about you all the time.  She doesn't even know if you'd forgive her.  I feel like she's trapped by a lot of fear.  I feel like this is a temporary standstill, I do have to say, but I don't know how healthy the outcome will be when she comes back in and it kind of feels like she might be in in December.  Maybe she will use that as an excuse to reach out over the holidays, but that's just my logical mind.  Definitely you will have had reconnection and an opportunity to move the relationship forward between December and the second week of April.

I feel like there is a fire sign man around her at the moment.  But, she is going to want you to forgive her.  Was it her idea to leave?  Did she give you an excuse?

Now back to POI:

Does she have addiction issues, Brad?  My eye brow raised here.....she picked up on an addiction this gal has.  OR she just asked the probing question.  But I felt like all the questions were relevant, almost like she already knew the answers to them......What do others think about this?  Is she just fishing for information OR do you think she knows and she's just getting confirmation?

I just feel like she is NOT a really healthy person.  Your guides are asking you to look in a different direction for love because this woman will bring you much unhappiness in the future as well.

I wouldn't give her another chance, she screwed up and she lies.  You are not going to feel safe or secure in the relationship.

There is a water sign female that would like to be with you, she's a little bit younger than Kelly, she's water, she wants to have a best friend, a big romance, and a family.  Let me look, one moment, anywhere between the 9th week of spring and the end of summer you are in a very serious relationship.

I feel like you are going to be able to have a conversation with Kelly.  December seems to be the soonest. She's going to be very defensive with you. She does want your forgiveness. I also feel like um I'm getting within the next 6 weeks there will be an opportunity to communicate with her that way.

TARA_PREDICTION_2. Between December and the second week of April 2019 for reconnection and an opportunity to move the relationship forward.
TARA_PREDICTION_3. Between the 9th week of Spring and the end of Summer 2019 for being in a serious relationship with the water-sign girl.

So, with that being said, there you have it.  I will report back on each of the three TARA PREDICTIONS to let everyone know the outcomes.

Hey @attaboy, did your prediction for the 15th come through? I usually give a 3 day grace period either way :) I haven't read with Tara in a couple months--the last time she tried to sell me books and told me about how she got through her divorce. I stopped calling after that and the fact that she was off for a lot of us. I'm hoping she's back to giving better readings! Keep us posted xo

josh34

« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2018, 12:26:55 AM »
Tara sucks,

Yeah she will ask you a lot of questions to make prediction, I can be a psychic if that was the case!! A real psychic should not be asking a lot of questions

Now back to POI:

Not necessarily. Depending upon how they receive the information, and also to form understanding around what they happen to pick up, they may ask questions. It's far from uncommon. It doesn't immediately make them a fraud. But that aside, she's definitely got a gift. She's been very crummy lately and has her issues when it comes to letting judgements get involved with her readings, but she's been unnaturally accurate for me, stating things nobody else would know. Whatever she's going through now, I have no idea. She's really off right now. But she definitely has a gift. It's not entirely fair, nor very polite to say, "X Sucks!". She's been very very good in the past. You can't overshadow her recent struggles, judgements, and categorize her into a bad category, saying, "She sucks!". That's not very fair.

Offline Heather

« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2018, 12:29:45 AM »
She’s been accurate for me as well. What I don’t like is her judgmental attitude and going off on tangents which wastes my time and money.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2018, 12:32:36 AM »
@attaboy
I read with her yesterday and she asked me if my poi has an addiction. He drinks beer but not damaging so no. She also saw a water sign near him. Few things also she said or mentioned to both of us. She also did the breathing thing with me. She also asked me if he has emotional issues. When we were together last. There was sadness around this did we break up? Does he have emotional issues? Not a complete breakup but it’s not working. He feels hopeless and unhappy doesn’t have the strength to work this out right now. This could be a problem for another 3 weeks.
She also thought we had talked before but we hadn’t. It felt familiar with her. I could go on. If you want to know more of my reading let me know. Lol. Sounds similar to me.

josh34

« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2018, 12:33:11 AM »
She’s been accurate for me as well. What I don’t like is her judgmental attitude and going off on tangents which wastes my time and money.

Me too. I think the tangents are kind of her way of trying to help and be supportive. Key word, 'trying'. And I think the judgements are just part of her personality. Still not good though. If she's going to read for the public, she's got to get that under control. The last reading was all over the place, but the ones before then were insanely accurate with both current situation and predictions.

She's definitely got a very very good gift. She just has a lot of problems personally, which are stopping her from really giving her all with her readings, which is unfortunate.

candiednut

« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2018, 01:09:38 AM »
She asked if there was a water sign female around my ex POI as well lmao

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #187 on: December 20, 2018, 01:25:23 AM »
So I read with her for the firs time a few weeks ago and she said my POI was showing her  a mom and a child. She said this is probably how he sees me. The next day POI sent me a video of his nephew and sister 🤣

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2018, 01:53:54 AM »
@Silverlightnmoom I felt she was picking up my POI's ex as well. Who I later found out is yes a water sign. 

Offline Heather

« Reply #189 on: December 20, 2018, 03:03:05 AM »
I don’t care about the signs personally.

Offline embibems

« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2018, 04:33:54 PM »
REad with her again and she kept pushing out timeframes...lol at first it was September, then October, then "Sagittarius", now its January. I really need to stop calling her. She may have gotten 3 small things right over the course of 3 years but everything else was wishy-washy, vague, guessable or just plain wrong.

Agreed. I stopped calling her back in October because she just started asking soooo many questions, kept seeing a "fire sign" around me (I don't believe the sign bs--one in four people you meet will be a fire sign by basic probability) and just was plain wrong with predictions. Plus, her attitude totally killed any respect I had left for her. So patronizing and obnoxious-- "You know this isn't a real relationship, right? You know he doesn't owe you anything, right?" Shut up Tara and stop telling me about your divorce lmao!

Offline Heather

« Reply #191 on: December 21, 2018, 04:46:39 PM »
Ikr? I gave her so many details it made me uncomfortable.

Offline embibems

« Reply #192 on: December 21, 2018, 06:09:04 PM »
REad with her again and she kept pushing out timeframes...lol at first it was September, then October, then "Sagittarius", now its January. I really need to stop calling her. She may have gotten 3 small things right over the course of 3 years but everything else was wishy-washy, vague, guessable or just plain wrong.

Agreed. I stopped calling her back in October because she just started asking soooo many questions, kept seeing a "fire sign" around me (I don't believe the sign bs--one in four people you meet will be a fire sign by basic probability) and just was plain wrong with predictions. Plus, her attitude totally killed any respect I had left for her. So patronizing and obnoxious-- "You know this isn't a real relationship, right? You know he doesn't owe you anything, right?" Shut up Tara and stop telling me about your divorce lmao!

I was supposed to meet a fire sign male too...both in work and romance..lmao! Oh yeah, her attitude really sucks and disrespectful of customers' time. (we're paying so much $$ to hear unsolicited judgement from a bitter, divorcee stranger???) I asked her if I would hear from someone and she literally told me "I don't know, you may".. OMFGGGGG? This is a PAID psychic reading??? what a joke! Then after I told her I didn't want to hear from him, and she goes "you may hear from here from now until mid-November, but after that you wont" GUESS WHAT, later I find out mid-Nov was the end of Venus Retrograde. She bases everything on stupid astrology. She's "tuned in" probably 5% of the time she gives readings. The rest is BULLSHIT.

And agreed about the obnoxious (BITCHY) attitude. When I called about an exPOI in pain, she had the guts to say "he STILL isn't giving you his time?" Soo judgemental, inconsiderate, and not even an accurate interpretation of what was happening. Plus asking a million questions including what he texted me, what did i say back, etc. and then judging me "oh you shouldn't have said that" lmao

!!!! I am so sorry that she treated you poorly as well. Yikes, it sounds to me that maybe her bitterness is clouding whatever sense of ability she had. I also agree that she bases pretty much everything on astrology. And that's okay if I was paying for an astrological reading, but. I'm not. I've noticed that she's been discounted to $6.50 for the past few weeks--at least on my account it shows as such. I wonder if there has been an influx of poor reviews? I went back and made sure to leave negative testimonials for most of my readings with her after I listened to the recordings. Makes me sick. She also said something to me one time like "just because he told you he loved you doesn't mean he promised you anything." Oh my god lady, are you talking about your ex husband? Projecting much?

@heather for sure... wayyyy too many questions and breathing and card shuffling for like. Half of her readings that we pay for lmao..!

Offline Bessiev

« Reply #193 on: December 22, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »
I had a reading with Tara yesterday. She was nice and gave me a lot of information that I can confirm. Timelines match with several other readers that I previously read with. She also provided me with 3rd party situation and some explicit details. I will wait for the timeframes to pass and then update.

Offline Kimmayyyy

« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2019, 02:51:28 AM »
Hi all, I'm newly approved as a member but I've been lurking and scouring the forum for a few weeks now. I read with Tara twice and wanted to share my experiences with her. My situation is extremely complicated (I know everyone says that but this is entirely unusual even by unusual standards) so I wasnt expecting much honestly. So here's what was said.

First call was on December 29, 2018. I was entirely heartbroken and literally had no one else to turn to so I figured wth, at least I'll have someone to talk to. Browsed through the forum previously for hours and settled on Tara as she was available at the time I was hurting. Called her up and told her what I was looking to know, gave her our bdays and names and then she explained how she channels to me and asked me to breathe with her and feet flat and all that jazz. So as soon as the breath left my lungs she honed in, *snaps*, just like that. She knew things no one else knew except me and my POI. She knew about the 3rd party. Knew her sign and first initial. She even described her to me. I was floored. She actually hit exactly how I was feeling and how he is feeling (and I know his feelings because he has told me). I didnt ask an outcome or timeline but she gave both and without hesitation. The only thing she was unsure of was the time they would separate. She said she didnt know as it wasnt clear to her guides but the cards and her guides both show a definite split. She said by the 6th of Jan we would have a big discussion that would be a "turning point" for us but she wasnt sure if it would be good or bad. She said by the 8th week things will be starting to go "back to normal". I ran out of time but was fairly satisfied with what she picked up and felt a little better after calling.

Fast forward to the 6th and lo and behold, we get into it BIG TIME. The stress from the fight literally sent me to the hospital, while he left and went off to be with said 3rd party b*tch. I should also mention I have some health conditions and stress and anxiety aggravate them so that's why the hospital visit after the fight.

Anyway, the past few days things have been almost completely silent between us. Oh, I should also mention that we live together. So next to no communication whatsoever. Yesterday he spent the entire day in bed sick and I, of course, took care of him as I always have. Pissed off and in a ton of emotional pain again, I turned to Tara for guidance and called her this morning. She didnt remember me or the last call we had only a week and a half ago but she did the channeling thing and once again zoned in immediately on the situation. Her exact words were "oh honey, something is very wrong and you both are hurting immensely because of it." I didnt say anything and she asked if we fought and I said yes and she asked if it was about how he spends his time and I told her yes, it was, and she proceeds to tell me how he feels hes just out living his life and hes trying to put all of his attention into a 3rd party because it's new (she said it's only been a month, I never told her that but it literally was JUST a month they have been seeing each other) but that she will go away like I want her to (also never said I wanted her to go away in either call even though I definitely do and asked the timeline on separation in last call only AFTER she mentioned they were going to separate). I asked again if she could tell when that would happen and she said "I'm being told anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months from now they will be totally done" then she apologized for it not being more narrowed down and said it will definitely be in this time frame though. She also said he and I wouldn't be together until April. She kept saying "im getting a 4 but 4 days is definitely too soon and 4 weeks seems too soon too so I'm going to say April but it's definitely a 4 and not a long 4 like 4 years, more short term. She also stated how he sees me as the one and only person who has built him back up enough that he's able to love again and he owes a lot to me and that before the end of january something will happen and he will need me again the way he did before.

So we shall see I guess. 1 of her predictions already came true and she was so scarily accurate on the situation and parties involved. I guess I will keep you all updated on the progress!