Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176644 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Tara
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2018, 01:46:35 AM »
I will no longer read with anyone who pushes out time frames.  It's a scam to keep you calling.  Tara's time frames are always pushed back each time I call.
It's not okay.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2018, 03:50:27 PM »
@njlady
I agree she’s very judgemental. The first time I called her, she was awesome. I called back a few weeks later and just like you I said something and she started being preachy. I haven’t called her since but still hoping her prediction comes to pass. It happens this week.

She did that to me once too and it really turned me off. I didn’t talk to her again for probably a year largely because of it. But then I looked back over her predictions for that year and a lot of them were correct so I called back again for an update and she wasn’t judgy at all this time. So maybe she’s just moody or something. It’s more important to me to find an accurate reader so if she’s right I can just ignore that part if it comes up. That’s just me though.

I had the same experience with her recently actually. I had spoken to her previously and she seemed very friendly but this time around she seemed to be agitated by my questions saying things like "didn't we just cover this" etc. I want to believe that her predictions will plan out but she needs to loosen that attitude if she wants to keep her customers.

The first time I had a reading with her a long time ago she was really agitated and judgemental, then when I read with her a second time back in January she was very friendly and caring. Unfortunately her time frames and predictions just don't happen.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2018, 10:51:56 PM »
Tara told me I would hear from my poi by the end of July and he got in contact with me on July 30

Offline calibabe

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2018, 05:32:50 AM »
Wow so shes good with time frames.  Has anyone else had luck with Taras timeframes?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2018, 01:29:44 PM »
I just listened to a reading I had with her in July. She said my relationship with my POI will be “full blown” where I would be “free in it” the first week of September. Well it’s mid week and I don’t feel like that lol (we have had no serious discussion)

Offline Heather

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2018, 10:37:52 AM »
I recently called Tara and she was just plain rude. She cannot stop herself from making a snide remark. Took her off my favorites.

Offline njlady

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2018, 02:45:15 PM »
I recently called Tara and she was just plain rude. She cannot stop herself from making a snide remark. Took her off my favorites.

I don't blame you in the least.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2018, 05:19:07 PM »
This is my first post and wanted to share my experience!

I have been experimenting with some psychics on Bitwine and on CP.

I had a reading with Tara a month ago. I found that she provided accurate details of my POI, and gave me predictions with some timelines. I only provided his first name and DOB. She told me I would hear from my POI on the 3rd week of August, and I would reunite with him. She kept getting the travel card and the number 6 and assumed it was 6 weeks. I heard from my POI on the third week of August and 6 days later he came to visit me in Canada from the USA. I thought the prediction was impossible at the time as I hadn't heard from my POI in 5 weeks, and it's been a start and stop relationship.

I had another two readings with her over the past two weeks regarding my POI and she gave me more predictions with timelines. I found the last reading weak, and I felt she was abit judgemental this time round. She also gets carried away with planets. I will keep you all posted.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 06:18:01 PM by aquarian_81 »

Offline user5942

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2018, 09:48:46 AM »
I read with her and she was extremely rude with me...
I just asked for a general read on what she could pick up and she took it as me “testing her ability”...
No reader has ever taken it that was before and has always been gracious with me.
I do have to say she did nail the present though, so we’ll see what unfolds. She was good.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2018, 11:00:17 PM »
I read with her and she was extremely rude with me...
I just asked for a general read on what she could pick up and she took it as me “testing her ability”...
No reader has ever taken it that was before and has always been gracious with me.
I do have to say she did nail the present though, so we’ll see what unfolds. She was good.

Its bad enough we are calling strangers on the phone, but why wouldnt psychics expect some testing? 99 percent of them end up being wrong anyway. SMH

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2018, 12:15:45 AM »
Its bad enough we are calling strangers on the phone, but why wouldnt psychics expect some testing? 99 percent of them end up being wrong anyway. SMH

I agree. Just either pass the test or not. Clients are SOL if the reader is just flat out bad on the first call. It's a pain to recoup our losses. And there are more bad than good, more frogs than princesses so where does that leave us?

Offline Heather

« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2018, 09:54:10 PM »
I get callers who ask for general reads all the time. Sometimes it's better because if I'm on the right track, I can pull more details into the reading.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2018, 09:16:12 PM »
I had an interesting experience with Tara. 

Back in late 2016 I called her because I was upset with a guy (M). She told me things wouldn't work out with M but I'd meet a guy I'd date at a wedding in the summer of 2017. I told her I wasn't going to a wedding in the summer nor will it be logical for me to meet a guy there since the wedding would be in one state and I go to school in another. She was persistent that I'd be dating a guy from the wedding. Flashforward to my bff's wedding labor day 2017 and a guy (C) is texting me at the wedding. I'd end up dating that guy for almost a year.

Now I am calling Tara for help with C because of that prediction. On these phone calls she has been saying things that are impressing me. Things from his mouth and things that have happened.  At first she said he'd reach out in September but September would be the month of stress and then things will start in October.  I was confused how he'd reach out in September but I won't really hear from him nor will things start in October.  Something happened on social media between us on the exact day Tara said something would happen. She said it was still him reaching out even though it wasn't positive.  Her timelines keep getting pushed around but things she has been saying are impressing me (she knew about a trip he is currently taking). At first she maintained end of October/early November but now its November/December.  Any thoughts?

I have also contact Tajah and Nathan.  Tajah's reading didn't make sense but she gave me the same timeframe and outcome as Tara.  Nathan blew my mind. He only needed my name and he was saying things that had me in tears because he was so accurate. He gave the same original timeframe as Tara. Anyone else have any experience with Nathan?  His ability to be eerily accurate is making me optimistic.

Offline Heather

« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2018, 10:00:30 PM »
Sometimes Tara is good with timelines. Other times, not so much. She has given me some very specific details that applied to my situation. She’s been wrong, but she’s about 80% accurate I think.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2018, 10:08:51 PM »
Both Tara and Nathan have thoroughly impressed me.  I'm just scared with Tara changing the timeframe.    She has been extra careful with me making sure that she has not said anything that has made me feel like she's mad at me or that I'm being a burden.

anything