Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176665 times)

Offline Sag78

Re: Tara
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2018, 07:48:02 AM »
Read with Tara a lot last year. At first reading she saw me and my ex in a relationship by spring 2017 ( read with her January 2017). Nothing happened. Last reading with her was November and she gave timeline for 2019. I stopped reading with her. She is not good enough for me . And I don't like her asking a lot of questions.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2018, 05:20:25 AM »
I had an interesting experience with Tara.

Read with her only twice last year about my old POI.

On my very first call, when she answered the phone - the first thing she said was (after I asked who I was calling about) "I feel like the 2 of you will be moved in together by fall!"....That caught me off guard seeing as our relationship was very up and down and I only dated him for a short time. At the time I read with her, I was in contact with that POI. This was May of 2017. Mind you she didnt pick up on the situation AT ALL. She just threw a bunch of predictions that never manifested, including the living together part.

By June of 2017 - he vanished and I didnt hear a peep from him. I did see him randomly March 2018 at a lounge/bar (the same day and place I first laid eyes on my new POI - yet I had not met him - which was weird).

Anyway, I read with her again September of 2017 - to see if he would come come back or if I would hear from him. This again was another time she was WAYYY off....still didnt pick up on the situation, didnt pick up on no communication - nothing. So I stopped reading with her.

However, after reading the reviews here, I did try her again regarding my new POI. And OH MY GARSH - she zoned right in! She picked up so many details about the situation, around what he was feeling and what I was thinking - it was like she was reading my mind which was scary. She nailed the present reallly really well and was able to explain things about him and his situation that felt like it was coming from him directly sheesh. She made a few predictions, but based on past readings I'm not so sure about them. Her predictions are in line with all of the other readers I've read with - but it wasnt necessarily an "outcome" prediction.

I did notice however, that my first 2 readings were extremely positive. This reading was on the positive side, but she gave so much depth and insight it was really really good. Again, just not sure how she is predictive-wise due to past experience.

Does she give fairytales? Are your readings typically optimistic?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:22:04 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2018, 09:29:35 AM »
I would say she keeps it realistic with me. If she sees potential, she will let you know. And if she’s not too sure, she will let you know that as well.
She once told a friend of mine that it was NOT happening with her poi.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2018, 09:40:38 AM »
I used to read with
her when I would literally read anywhere in my binging days. Told me exactly what I wanted to hear with a dash a realism to make it all believable. Read with her three times. Nothing ever happened.

I don’t understand why anyone uses CP at all.

candiednut

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2018, 11:22:07 AM »

She does not give fairytales, and will straight up tell you when she "doesn't know".

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2018, 01:46:26 PM »
I had an interesting experience with Tara.

Read with her only twice last year about my old POI.

On my very first call, when she answered the phone - the first thing she said was (after I asked who I was calling about) "I feel like the 2 of you will be moved in together by fall!"....That caught me off guard seeing as our relationship was very up and down and I only dated him for a short time. At the time I read with her, I was in contact with that POI. This was May of 2017. Mind you she didnt pick up on the situation AT ALL. She just threw a bunch of predictions that never manifested, including the living together part.

By June of 2017 - he vanished and I didnt hear a peep from him. I did see him randomly March 2018 at a lounge/bar (the same day and place I first laid eyes on my new POI - yet I had not met him - which was weird).

Anyway, I read with her again September of 2017 - to see if he would come come back or if I would hear from him. This again was another time she was WAYYY off....still didnt pick up on the situation, didnt pick up on no communication - nothing. So I stopped reading with her.

However, after reading the reviews here, I did try her again regarding my new POI. And OH MY GARSH - she zoned right in! She picked up so many details about the situation, around what he was feeling and what I was thinking - it was like she was reading my mind which was scary. She nailed the present reallly really well and was able to explain things about him and his situation that felt like it was coming from him directly sheesh. She made a few predictions, but based on past readings I'm not so sure about them. Her predictions are in line with all of the other readers I've read with - but it wasnt necessarily an "outcome" prediction.

I did notice however, that my first 2 readings were extremely positive. This reading was on the positive side, but she gave so much depth and insight it was really really good. Again, just not sure how she is predictive-wise due to past experience.

I don't know if there is any truth to this, but somehow I feel like Tara has "gotten better" in 2018 for some reason. Maybe she has taken the reviews to heart and started honing her skills more? The reading I had with her this year was way more accurate than before. Funny thing though because something she predicted 2 years ago actually happened this year, so maybe her timelines were more "off" before

Good Point, She may have gotten better because that reading I had was so profound lol....

As far as taking the reviews to heart, would she see her own negative reviews to know what to improve on? (I know CP doesnt show negative reviews on their site) just curious lol.

Also, is it possible that she could mix energies? Im wondering if she was seeing me move in with someone else in the fall rather than that POI lol - because the way she said it, it was impulsive and right at the top of the first call, but very very wrong...

candiednut

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2018, 03:22:31 PM »
@sparkles002 - yes CP psychics can see the negative reviews even though they're not posted. It is definitely possible to mix energies...especially when they take calls back to back, maybe she was picking up on someone before you or after you lol.

Offline Happy6Vicki

« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2018, 06:40:59 AM »
@njlady
I agree she’s very judgemental. The first time I called her, she was awesome. I called back a few weeks later and just like you I said something and she started being preachy. I haven’t called her since but still hoping her prediction comes to pass. It happens this week.

She did that to me once too and it really turned me off. I didn’t talk to her again for probably a year largely because of it. But then I looked back over her predictions for that year and a lot of them were correct so I called back again for an update and she wasn’t judgy at all this time. So maybe she’s just moody or something. It’s more important to me to find an accurate reader so if she’s right I can just ignore that part if it comes up. That’s just me though.

I had the same experience with her recently actually. I had spoken to her previously and she seemed very friendly but this time around she seemed to be agitated by my questions saying things like "didn't we just cover this" etc. I want to believe that her predictions will plan out but she needs to loosen that attitude if she wants to keep her customers.

Offline J_Nessa01

« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2018, 03:53:23 PM »
I've had a few readings with Tara and each time she nails my situation to a T. Was the only one to pick up what a big mess my love life is from the very first reading. When I say big mess, ITS HUGE.  Yes she asks for birthdays and honestly I am okay with that since after that, she just spit out so much information it blows me away. She kept telling me the month of October kept showing up for someone very important to me and I had no clue what she meant but I wrote it down. 2 days later,  the person reached out and told me they would be coming home in October! I would be a skeptic and say that was pure luck only that this person is in the military and his orders were pretty much set!

She knew of a person who is very emotionally abusive to me. Knew that someone else around me was going through a lot of heartache. Picked up on this person's ex. Described that person's ex to me the same way POI has described them. Knew that this person and I knew each other for a very very long time, even when I tried to down play, she kept telling me "no, my guides are telling me you guys know each other for a LONG time!" -- This is true. My poi and I started our romantic relationship in 2017 but we have known each other since 2009.  Knew he is very much involved with his kids. Knew he had two daughters, knew they were very young but both starting school this fall.

She has validated so much for me and the only time she asks questions is to make sure she is on the right path. Before my reading yesterday, me and my POI were on really good terms besides all the drama surrounding us and my reading with Tara was very positive but she kept saying she saw some sort of break/ending around me and wasn't sure who it was related to. Yesterday me and my POI kind of had an ending to whatever mess we have going on and I was devastated. I called Tara and just asked her to tell me what she saw going on with me and POI -- didn't give her any more information. Literally the first thing that came out of her mouth was "has there been some sort of break between you two? I see a lot of heartache as if you two ended" Then processed to say word for word what was said. This lady is the real deal. Yes she will start talking about lunar eclipses and books sometimes but honestly everything she has told me has made sense. She told me that me and POI are not over, there will be contact, gave me time frames so we will see. I'm pretty bummed out about my situation because it just keeps getting more messier so I'm not sure if to believe my relationship isn't over. I will seriously be shocked if he contacts me and expresses what Tara has said. I will keep you guys posted.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2018, 04:20:23 PM »
I've had a few readings with Tara and each time she nails my situation to a T. Was the only one to pick up what a big mess my love life is from the very first reading. When I say big mess, ITS HUGE.  Yes she asks for birthdays and honestly I am okay with that since after that, she just spit out so much information it blows me away. She kept telling me the month of October kept showing up for someone very important to me and I had no clue what she meant but I wrote it down. 2 days later,  the person reached out and told me they would be coming home in October! I would be a skeptic and say that was pure luck only that this person is in the military and his orders were pretty much set!

She knew of a person who is very emotionally abusive to me. Knew that someone else around me was going through a lot of heartache. Picked up on this person's ex. Described that person's ex to me the same way POI has described them. Knew that this person and I knew each other for a very very long time, even when I tried to down play, she kept telling me "no, my guides are telling me you guys know each other for a LONG time!" -- This is true. My poi and I started our romantic relationship in 2017 but we have known each other since 2009.  Knew he is very much involved with his kids. Knew he had two daughters, knew they were very young but both starting school this fall.

She has validated so much for me and the only time she asks questions is to make sure she is on the right path. Before my reading yesterday, me and my POI were on really good terms besides all the drama surrounding us and my reading with Tara was very positive but she kept saying she saw some sort of break/ending around me and wasn't sure who it was related to. Yesterday me and my POI kind of had an ending to whatever mess we have going on and I was devastated. I called Tara and just asked her to tell me what she saw going on with me and POI -- didn't give her any more information. Literally the first thing that came out of her mouth was "has there been some sort of break between you two? I see a lot of heartache as if you two ended" Then processed to say word for word what was said. This lady is the real deal. Yes she will start talking about lunar eclipses and books sometimes but honestly everything she has told me has made sense. She told me that me and POI are not over, there will be contact, gave me time frames so we will see. I'm pretty bummed out about my situation because it just keeps getting more messier so I'm not sure if to believe my relationship isn't over. I will seriously be shocked if he contacts me and expresses what Tara has said. I will keep you guys posted.

How long have you been reading with her? It seems like she is on fire this year!! ;D

Offline J_Nessa01

« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2018, 05:07:00 PM »
Since May of this year.  She really does have a gift!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2018, 02:00:33 PM »
I'm officially giving up on Tara.  I'm sure I would have given up on her much sooner if she wasn't so well loved on this forum. 
I've tried all the heavy hitters mentioned here at least a handful of times and really not been impressed by any of them. 
Tara has ALWAYS been wrong for me.  I just read back through my notes from the last 2 years.  In April of this year she predicted a change in my situation within 12 weeks, that 12 weeks was up yesterday, and nope zero movement in my situation. She also went on and on about how great June was gonna be for me (both her & Blessid did that) Nope nothing happened in June, NOTHING at all.  Tara also predicted some things happening around a work situation and BOY was she off, things have been happening, but not at all what she said, these are interesting things that lead me to go "how did she not see this coming?"

So I'm going to proclaim Tara is a nope for me, maybe someone will read this and realize they too can stop spending money on her. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 07:29:57 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2018, 04:32:24 PM »
I'm officially giving up on Tara.  I'm sure I would have given up on her much sooner if she wasn't so well loved on this forum. 
I've tried all the heavy hitters mentioned here at least a handful of times and really not been impressed by any of them. 
Tara has ALWAYS been wrong for me.  I just read back through my notes from the last 2 years.  In April of this year she predicted a change in my situation within 12 weeks, that 12 weeks was up yesterday, and nope zero movement in my situation. She also went on and on about how great June was gonna be for me (both her & Blessid did that) Nope nothing happened in June, NOTHING at all.  Tara also predicted some things happening around a work situation and BOY was she off, things have been happening, but not at all what she said, these are interesting things that lead me to go "how did she not see this coming?"

So I'm going to proclaim Tara is a nope for me, maybe someone will read this and realize they too can stop spending money on her too.

I realized not to put too much weight on what this forum thinks and their experiences. It has gotten in my head that I try to rationalize everything. If an advisor worked for one, but not another, I get too fixated on it not working for me. There are 2600 members. About 90% have NEVER posted anything and the other 10% are posting very regularly or here and there. I like this forum for seeing which advisors have us down to a script and extra details as to who shares notes etc. Otherwise, I try out advisors on a gut feeling and their reviews. I spend a decent time going through them seeing what gets a 5 star rating vs a 1-2 star. I also look to see how many times the same person has reviewed and advisor and the nature of it. Someone once commented on an advisor and said, "She is so amazing! I can't believe more people don't rate her 5 stars" It was over kill and that person had posted at least 20 times, once every other day.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2018, 05:34:14 PM »
Read the reviews, but form your own conclusions as well. Tara has a gift, but in the past I've caught her telling me BS to pad out the reading when she isnt seeing anything.
the relentless questions is her not being able to say "I dont know". She was about 40 percent accurate about what I called about, but not in the way she presented it if that makes sense.
A huge problem with readers on these sites in general is that even if they are gaining authentic information about you, they have some way of coating it with their biased BS to make the information
not helpful or not totally accurate.

Shes another one that needs psychic training and some courses on professionalism. 

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2018, 09:53:30 PM »
I agree. My experiences with Tara have been varied. The first time I called she was bang on. Called again a month later and she was fumbling to say something that made sense. I had to end the call early. Tried again months later and she was back to normal. So I feel it may depend on how connected she is on that day. But she has picked up on very specific details from time to time. Her timeframes keep getting pushed out for me.