Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176641 times)

Offline patu005

Re: Tara
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2018, 01:26:57 AM »
I do feel she hit some stuff i know to be true but my 10 min call was at least 5 minutes full of questions and her comments, not predictions and what she saw.. she gave me a little but more it was everything else.. she is too expensive to waste my time on questions.. well her prediction is into mid april.. i will update

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2018, 06:17:10 AM »
My first and last call on CP would be with tara. I called her a month ago and all i got was just advice..she kept probing me to spill out the beans and used that to steer the discussion..recommended a book to me as well..are u serious..i spent 150 bucks to hear u paraphrase what i say and then recommend a stupid book..her timeline is a month out and im not rven expecting it to pan out tbh. I been off keen for a week now and it feels good..saved up my weekly readings money to head to aussie for the weekend..better than spending  that money on gettin a fake reading like always...at least i bought something with that money that i know will happen for sure lol .

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2018, 10:22:49 PM »
I read with her recently for the first time.  All the predictions are way out to next fall or next year, I'll try and update.  I would like to say that I also got recommended a book,  I had to redirect her attention off of the book recommendation.
I wonder if she always recommends the same book, mine was "The Path to Wealth"

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2018, 11:05:30 PM »
I’ve spoken with her a couple times, no books for me. But I call about relationship stuff.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2018, 08:46:51 PM »
I just recently joined CP and Tara was the first advisor I tried there. As soon as I gave her my name and dob, she told me the name of my POI (and it isn't common) and my question. I was so taken aback that I didn't really know what to say or think. Has she gotten first names for any one else? Is she known for this? Is there any other way she could have learned his name in advance? Have her predictions panned out for you?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »
She was excellent at picking up the here and now, the past.  As far as her predictions...nope.  Nothing ever transpired.  She is gifted, and oh, so nice.  But....her predictions....nada.  Lovely woman.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2018, 03:18:42 AM »
I just recently joined CP and Tara was the first advisor I tried there. As soon as I gave her my name and dob, she told me the name of my POI (and it isn't common) and my question. I was so taken aback that I didn't really know what to say or think. Has she gotten first names for any one else? Is she known for this? Is there any other way she could have learned his name in advance? Have her predictions panned out for you?
Definitely never attempted to give names for me, so that was not my experience, but it's awesome if she did. So for me, she sort of laid out turning points over the span of about a year, culminating in an ultimate outcome. Unfortunately the ultimate outcome still hasn't happened, but the turning points that she predicted -- there were about 4-5 -- all came true. I do think she has a gift.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2018, 12:05:36 PM »
She was excellent at picking up the here and now, the past.  As far as her predictions...nope.  Nothing ever transpired.  She is gifted, and oh, so nice.  But....her predictions....nada.  Lovely woman.

Same experience!

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2018, 04:41:37 AM »
Called Tara a second time and her reading made little sense and contradicted the first. She asked me if POI has two children or if I do. Neither of us do and then she suggested he is hiding said kids. Doubtful. lol One of her work predictions from the first reading also ended up being wrong.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2018, 01:25:56 PM »
Two kids are becoming the common team lol

Called Tara a second time and her reading made little sense and contradicted the first. She asked me if POI has two children or if I do. Neither of us do and then she suggested he is hiding said kids. Doubtful. lol One of her work predictions from the first reading also ended up being wrong.

Offline Candy

« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2018, 04:16:32 AM »
Was Tara specific in your readings? I read with her today based on the positive feedback on this forum. She wasn't bad but her predictions, though positive, were vague and far out. She didn't give many specifics and she didn't say anything really insightful either.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2018, 04:44:43 PM »
Was Tara specific in your readings? I read with her today based on the positive feedback on this forum. She wasn't bad but her predictions, though positive, were vague and far out. She didn't give many specifics and she didn't say anything really insightful either.

I think that's pretty fair, both times I've read with her (maybe it's been 3 times now actually), she sort of laid the year out for me, and it wasn't so much "on this date, you're going to meet up with X person for lunch and it'll go great" or something like that, it was more like, in this month there will be a turning point between the two of you and something big will happen that will go in your favor. Usually a series of things like that. This person is going to be getting frustrated with a situation and turning to you for relief in this month, you'll notice a major change in your communications because of XXX going on, etc. And for me, those things generally do happen - the arc of the year or several months, however long her predictions span, for me are more like general themes to watch for and I would say 75% of what she's told me in that way has happened. But if you are looking for extreme specifics, dates of exact events, etc., she probably isn't the reader for you.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2018, 05:35:31 PM »
Well I read with this other lady named gia reed/ new healing, online and so far her predictions are coming to pass and what she said to me is something tara also said would happen so I hope it comes true. Because so far five things gia said has come to pass, so I hope the other three do too, and it is also what tara told me, and two others I have as well. Tara was very detailed and spot on about past and present. And they both had no idea I read with others they thought it was my first time. I hope its a good sign multiple people are telling me the same thing. I've read with others in the past who have given me same predictions with different wording, and it happened . I just try not to hold my breath, it's stressful. They seemed genuine.

candiednut

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2018, 05:49:59 PM »

Yes she was very specific and correct timeframe too. I think Tara doesn't always connect and when she doesn't, she spews out BS (but she may think she's connecting when it is her thoughts talking). When she's connected she's on fire.

Offline diesha28

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2018, 06:03:08 PM »

Well I read with this other lady named gia reed/ new healing, online and so far her predictions are coming to pass and what she said to me is something tara also said would happen so I hope it comes true. Because so far five things gia said has come to pass, so I hope the other three do too, and it is also what tara told me, and two others I have as well. Tara was very detailed and spot on about past and present. And they both had no idea I read with others they thought it was my first time. I hope its a good sign multiple people are telling me the same thing. I've read with others in the past who have given me same predictions with different wording, and it happened . I just try not to hold my breath, it's stressful. They seemed genuine.