Author Topic: Tara  (Read 13928 times)

Offline Wildeck

Re: Tara
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2018, 12:28:46 AM »

So I felt like she made the assumption that I'm just some saddo who sits around at home all the time waiting for someone based off of one statement  ::)

I read with her a year ago and she got on the soapbox with me based upon one little thing too and just would not get off it.  Blew it all out of proportion.  I had to end the call over it.  She's a good psychic but way too judgmental.  Turned me off big time.

I tried her and I legit said UHHHHHHH this isn’t what I wanted. I got lectured and recommendations for books. She asked the children question as well. Kids aren’t even on my radar. Myself and my ex talked about adoption but that’s it. I’m not interested in having kids (I’m old enough to know) so the presumption and the carrying on is a huge turn off

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2018, 10:44:06 AM »
She was wrong on my current POI, which is the second person I've read with her on. She said February, and definitely by the middle of March, he will be back. We are still in contact, but he has not yet started seeing me again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2018, 09:55:56 PM »
I tried her and I legit said UHHHHHHH this isn’t what I wanted. I got lectured and recommendations for books. She asked the children question as well. Kids aren’t even on my radar. Myself and my ex talked about adoption but that’s it. I’m not interested in having kids (I’m old enough to know) so the presumption and the carrying on is a huge turn off

OMG, not the dreaded book recommendation spiel. I just hate when readers do this, although I haven't had this happen in a long time. It makes it seem like they know what they are talking about, but if it's a popular self-help book, it should clue the caller in that they specifically don't know what they are talking about, because that book is probably on the best sellers list already and she just picked it out.

Offline Still tired

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2018, 10:49:30 PM »
I know if someone recommends a book, they are full of shit.

Offline patu005

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2018, 01:26:57 AM »
I do feel she hit some stuff i know to be true but my 10 min call was at least 5 minutes full of questions and her comments, not predictions and what she saw.. she gave me a little but more it was everything else.. she is too expensive to waste my time on questions.. well her prediction is into mid april.. i will update

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2018, 06:17:10 AM »
My first and last call on CP would be with tara. I called her a month ago and all i got was just advice..she kept probing me to spill out the beans and used that to steer the discussion..recommended a book to me as well..are u serious..i spent 150 bucks to hear u paraphrase what i say and then recommend a stupid book..her timeline is a month out and im not rven expecting it to pan out tbh. I been off keen for a week now and it feels good..saved up my weekly readings money to head to aussie for the weekend..better than spending  that money on gettin a fake reading like always...at least i bought something with that money that i know will happen for sure lol .

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2018, 10:22:49 PM »
I read with her recently for the first time.  All the predictions are way out to next fall or next year, I'll try and update.  I would like to say that I also got recommended a book,  I had to redirect her attention off of the book recommendation.
I wonder if she always recommends the same book, mine was "The Path to Wealth"

Online journalmuse

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2018, 11:05:30 PM »
I’ve spoken with her a couple times, no books for me. But I call about relationship stuff.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2018, 08:46:51 PM »
I just recently joined CP and Tara was the first advisor I tried there. As soon as I gave her my name and dob, she told me the name of my POI (and it isn't common) and my question. I was so taken aback that I didn't really know what to say or think. Has she gotten first names for any one else? Is she known for this? Is there any other way she could have learned his name in advance? Have her predictions panned out for you?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2018, 10:16:15 PM »
She was excellent at picking up the here and now, the past.  As far as her predictions...nope.  Nothing ever transpired.  She is gifted, and oh, so nice.  But....her predictions....nada.  Lovely woman.

Online journalmuse

« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2018, 03:18:42 AM »
I just recently joined CP and Tara was the first advisor I tried there. As soon as I gave her my name and dob, she told me the name of my POI (and it isn't common) and my question. I was so taken aback that I didn't really know what to say or think. Has she gotten first names for any one else? Is she known for this? Is there any other way she could have learned his name in advance? Have her predictions panned out for you?
Definitely never attempted to give names for me, so that was not my experience, but it's awesome if she did. So for me, she sort of laid out turning points over the span of about a year, culminating in an ultimate outcome. Unfortunately the ultimate outcome still hasn't happened, but the turning points that she predicted -- there were about 4-5 -- all came true. I do think she has a gift.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2018, 12:05:36 PM »
She was excellent at picking up the here and now, the past.  As far as her predictions...nope.  Nothing ever transpired.  She is gifted, and oh, so nice.  But....her predictions....nada.  Lovely woman.

Same experience!

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2018, 04:41:37 AM »
Called Tara a second time and her reading made little sense and contradicted the first. She asked me if POI has two children or if I do. Neither of us do and then she suggested he is hiding said kids. Doubtful. lol One of her work predictions from the first reading also ended up being wrong.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2018, 01:25:56 PM »
Two kids are becoming the common team lol

Called Tara a second time and her reading made little sense and contradicted the first. She asked me if POI has two children or if I do. Neither of us do and then she suggested he is hiding said kids. Doubtful. lol One of her work predictions from the first reading also ended up being wrong.

Offline Candy

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2018, 04:16:32 AM »
Was Tara specific in your readings? I read with her today based on the positive feedback on this forum. She wasn't bad but her predictions, though positive, were vague and far out. She didn't give many specifics and she didn't say anything really insightful either.