Author Topic: Tara  (Read 4987 times)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

Re: Tara
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2018, 05:56:18 PM »
Tara was correct again. Kept telling me she was getting a 1 for contact. It was coming any moment. She kept saying there it goes again 1. Well the contact happened today. 1/1

Offline SeeDoSay

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2018, 05:10:07 AM »
I broke and read with Tara for fun

I just asked for a general love reading and she picked up on a semi- POI straight away - like his sign and etc. (I haven't heard from this person in a few months and wasn't really interested/bothered about asking about them but they came up as soon as we finished saying hi)

Said he'd be back and we'd have another go of things - for timing she said anytime but then also said the 7th week?

She also picked up a new person who'd be around same time as 1st POI and then a 3rd person - but the physical description was identical to the first POI so I was confused, but I didn't mention it. Later on she said that she couldn't tell if there was actually a 3rd person or the 1st POI making a change ?? which confused me as the signs were different but i don't know if that is important or not

I also think she made a few assumptions and was a bit judge-y at one point. She told me that her 'guides' were telling me to make sure I get out more and etc. This was after she asked me when the last time I saw the first POI was.

Now 1. I wasn't even going to ask about this guy bc I hardly care - she brought him up, 2. I'm out socializing at least 4 nights a week - i'm literally out all the time and have lots of interest from men just no massive clicks atm.

So I felt like she made the assumption that I'm just some saddo who sits around at home all the time waiting for someone based off of one statement  ::)

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2018, 11:14:24 AM »
Well Tara was primarily wrong for me. She said that she didn't see me marrying the guy or long term with him (true) but she said that we would reconnect and date for awhile, nope, we never reconnected and he's seeing someone else now.

I'm thinking about trying Tara again on my new POI but not fully sure.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2018, 06:02:39 PM »
I responded to someone in a different thread, but I'm going to repost this here as well:

"Ya know, I had two readings with Tara (many months apart) and although the outcome hasn’t changed, her timing was completely different. First reading, she gave me something for 2020.... I thought “ummm wow ok” lol ...the second reading her timeframe was in the first half of 2018. The first reading she did mention something happening in 2018, but final prediction was for 2020. The second reading there was no mention of 2020 lol.... but I don’t care for timeframes so good thing I wasn’t sweating bullets lol"

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2018, 09:24:08 PM »
I responded to someone in a different thread, but I'm going to repost this here as well:

"Ya know, I had two readings with Tara (many months apart) and although the outcome hasn’t changed, her timing was completely different. First reading, she gave me something for 2020.... I thought “ummm wow ok” lol ...the second reading her timeframe was in the first half of 2018. The first reading she did mention something happening in 2018, but final prediction was for 2020. The second reading there was no mention of 2020 lol.... but I don’t care for timeframes so good thing I wasn’t sweating bullets lol"

Does it look like 2018 is likely for her predictions?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2018, 06:27:58 AM »
^^yes

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2018, 11:54:28 AM »
Well I decided to try Tara again. She didn’t say anything mind blowing, but says they by middle of February we should be back on track. I hope she’s right.

Offline whskers

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2018, 03:40:14 AM »
I read with Tara last December. She predicted something big will happen on the 7th or 7th week. Nothing happened on January 7. So we will see 7 weeks out.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2018, 10:02:20 AM »
Regarding Tara , does she ask everyone why they are not talking marriage by now ? She told me my BF was thinking marriage and asked me if we talked about marriage,? I told her that it was we talked about it only at the beginning stages.

I read with Tara last December. She predicted something big will happen on the 7th or 7th week. Nothing happened on January 7. So we will see 7 weeks out.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2018, 12:35:59 PM »
Regarding Tara , does she ask everyone why they are not talking marriage by now ? She told me my BF was thinking marriage and asked me if we talked about marriage,? I told her that it was we talked about it only at the beginning stages.

Nope, read with her twice and she never said anything like that to me

Offline whskers

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2018, 01:25:04 PM »

Nope, read with her twice and she never said anything like that to me

Talked to her only once and she didnt mention marriage. Although did a general reading with her. So we touched on everything from relationship to potential new comer to career and everything else in general.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:37:42 PM by whskers »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2018, 04:54:50 PM »
Nope. Never said anything like that to me

anything