Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176622 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Tara
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2018, 09:24:08 PM »
I responded to someone in a different thread, but I'm going to repost this here as well:

"Ya know, I had two readings with Tara (many months apart) and although the outcome hasn’t changed, her timing was completely different. First reading, she gave me something for 2020.... I thought “ummm wow ok” lol ...the second reading her timeframe was in the first half of 2018. The first reading she did mention something happening in 2018, but final prediction was for 2020. The second reading there was no mention of 2020 lol.... but I don’t care for timeframes so good thing I wasn’t sweating bullets lol"

Does it look like 2018 is likely for her predictions?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2018, 06:27:58 AM »
^^yes

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2018, 11:54:28 AM »
Well I decided to try Tara again. She didn’t say anything mind blowing, but says they by middle of February we should be back on track. I hope she’s right.

Offline whskers

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2018, 03:40:14 AM »
I read with Tara last December. She predicted something big will happen on the 7th or 7th week. Nothing happened on January 7. So we will see 7 weeks out.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2018, 10:02:20 AM »
Regarding Tara , does she ask everyone why they are not talking marriage by now ? She told me my BF was thinking marriage and asked me if we talked about marriage,? I told her that it was we talked about it only at the beginning stages.

I read with Tara last December. She predicted something big will happen on the 7th or 7th week. Nothing happened on January 7. So we will see 7 weeks out.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2018, 12:35:59 PM »
Regarding Tara , does she ask everyone why they are not talking marriage by now ? She told me my BF was thinking marriage and asked me if we talked about marriage,? I told her that it was we talked about it only at the beginning stages.

Nope, read with her twice and she never said anything like that to me

Offline whskers

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2018, 01:25:04 PM »

Nope, read with her twice and she never said anything like that to me

Talked to her only once and she didnt mention marriage. Although did a general reading with her. So we touched on everything from relationship to potential new comer to career and everything else in general.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:37:42 PM by whskers »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2018, 04:54:50 PM »
Nope. Never said anything like that to me

Offline cappy

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2018, 03:31:24 PM »
Well I decided to try Tara again. She didn’t say anything mind blowing, but says they by middle of February we should be back on track. I hope she’s right.

How did this turn out, did what she say happen...

Offline njlady

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2018, 06:39:59 PM »

So I felt like she made the assumption that I'm just some saddo who sits around at home all the time waiting for someone based off of one statement  ::)

I read with her a year ago and she got on the soapbox with me based upon one little thing too and just would not get off it.  Blew it all out of proportion.  I had to end the call over it.  She's a good psychic but way too judgmental.  Turned me off big time.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2018, 04:44:09 AM »
@njlady
I agree she’s very judgemental. The first time I called her, she was awesome. I called back a few weeks later and just like you I said something and she started being preachy. I haven’t called her since but still hoping her prediction comes to pass. It happens this week.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2018, 01:40:34 PM »
@njlady
I agree she’s very judgemental. The first time I called her, she was awesome. I called back a few weeks later and just like you I said something and she started being preachy. I haven’t called her since but still hoping her prediction comes to pass. It happens this week.

She did that to me once too and it really turned me off. I didn’t talk to her again for probably a year largely because of it. But then I looked back over her predictions for that year and a lot of them were correct so I called back again for an update and she wasn’t judgy at all this time. So maybe she’s just moody or something. It’s more important to me to find an accurate reader so if she’s right I can just ignore that part if it comes up. That’s just me though.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2018, 12:28:46 AM »

So I felt like she made the assumption that I'm just some saddo who sits around at home all the time waiting for someone based off of one statement  ::)

I read with her a year ago and she got on the soapbox with me based upon one little thing too and just would not get off it.  Blew it all out of proportion.  I had to end the call over it.  She's a good psychic but way too judgmental.  Turned me off big time.

I tried her and I legit said UHHHHHHH this isn’t what I wanted. I got lectured and recommendations for books. She asked the children question as well. Kids aren’t even on my radar. Myself and my ex talked about adoption but that’s it. I’m not interested in having kids (I’m old enough to know) so the presumption and the carrying on is a huge turn off

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2018, 10:44:06 AM »
She was wrong on my current POI, which is the second person I've read with her on. She said February, and definitely by the middle of March, he will be back. We are still in contact, but he has not yet started seeing me again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2018, 09:55:56 PM »
I tried her and I legit said UHHHHHHH this isn’t what I wanted. I got lectured and recommendations for books. She asked the children question as well. Kids aren’t even on my radar. Myself and my ex talked about adoption but that’s it. I’m not interested in having kids (I’m old enough to know) so the presumption and the carrying on is a huge turn off

OMG, not the dreaded book recommendation spiel. I just hate when readers do this, although I haven't had this happen in a long time. It makes it seem like they know what they are talking about, but if it's a popular self-help book, it should clue the caller in that they specifically don't know what they are talking about, because that book is probably on the best sellers list already and she just picked it out.

anything