Offline Sunlightstar

Re: Tara
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 04:59:29 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:21:16 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline nancy

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 07:00:09 PM »
I has 1 reading with Marin and Micheal. I don't like Micheal because he asked so much question and not a compassion reader.  Marin she can pick up on things but done of her prediction come true. I has a few reading with Dominique, she good at curren engery and short term prediction. She said me and my ex  meant to be together and we will move into together by the end of this year. Hmmmm we broke up in May.

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2017, 10:56:20 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:19:18 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline whskers

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2017, 02:53:25 PM »
This sounds great! So will try to read with Tara and Indio.   ;D

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2017, 06:12:14 PM »
I read with Tara the other day and wow! One of the best I've read on CP. She picked up on my boyfriend and I without me even saying anything. She brought up the Justice card, and asked if my boyfriend is interested in the medical field or the military field, or maybe both and  I was amazed because he's joining the air force to better his chances of getting into med school. I was blown away by how much she was able to say without me saying anything. I kinda wish I wrote things down, but she made me feel at ease and she was able to answer my questions with a lot of truth.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2017, 08:28:19 PM »
Tara was pretty accurate for me with a reading with long-term predictions - along the lines of, things will shift around this month, and then something else will happen around this month, and then the ultimate prediction around this month. She got the steps up to the ultimate prediction right, but so far that ultimate prediction has not happened and the time has passed. But the original reading was almost a year ago and she got a lot of the steps right so I consider that pretty impressive.

However, like another person above said she was judgmental with me. I was calling about an ex who I'd like to reconcile with who is now married, and we are still in touch. We are only friendly, nothing more, but we do talk all the time. And she was very judgy about that, which I didn't care for. But if she's right otherwise psychically I can ignore that part I guess. I've been thinking of calling her for an update now that the ultimate timeframe has passed and see what she says.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:42:27 PM by journalmuse »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2017, 07:47:00 PM »
Tara was pretty accurate for me with a reading with long-term predictions - along the lines of, things will shift around this month, and then something else will happen around this month, and then the ultimate prediction around this month. She got the steps up to the ultimate prediction right, but so far that ultimate prediction has not happened and the time has passed. But the original reading was almost a year ago and she got a lot of the steps right so I consider that pretty impressive.

However, like another person above said she was judgmental with me. I was calling about an ex who I'd like to reconcile with who is now married, and we are still in touch. We are only friendly, nothing more, but we do talk all the time. And she was very judgy about that, which I didn't care for. But if she's right otherwise psychically I can ignore that part I guess. I've been thinking of calling her for an update now that the ultimate timeframe has passed and see what she says.

Well I called her for an update and this time she wasn't judgy at all, maybe she just was in a touchy mood or having a bad day the last time. Anyway, again her predictions stretch out over probably 6-8 months so I'll see how she does this time.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 07:48:38 PM by journalmuse »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2017, 05:12:43 AM »
I read with her recently and she was absolutely amazing. Said things no one knew. Best I’ve read with on CP

Offline mystery123

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2017, 09:48:20 PM »
Has her predictions manifested with anyone?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2017, 10:54:47 PM »
A contact prediction for me did.

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2017, 07:05:43 PM »
In my opinion she is a yay.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2017, 03:06:34 AM »
I have to say, she is defiantly a yay. I just posted a thread on how predictions came true for me and Tara’s did, even when I was feeling like it was a LONG shot.

She was super adamant that I was going to spend Christmas with my boyfriend and his family and it happened. I was so shocked it did, granted he did it the last minute like she predicted.

« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2018, 05:56:18 PM »
Tara was correct again. Kept telling me she was getting a 1 for contact. It was coming any moment. She kept saying there it goes again 1. Well the contact happened today. 1/1

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 11:14:24 AM »
Well Tara was primarily wrong for me. She said that she didn't see me marrying the guy or long term with him (true) but she said that we would reconnect and date for awhile, nope, we never reconnected and he's seeing someone else now.

I'm thinking about trying Tara again on my new POI but not fully sure.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2018, 06:02:39 PM »
I responded to someone in a different thread, but I'm going to repost this here as well:

"Ya know, I had two readings with Tara (many months apart) and although the outcome hasn’t changed, her timing was completely different. First reading, she gave me something for 2020.... I thought “ummm wow ok” lol ...the second reading her timeframe was in the first half of 2018. The first reading she did mention something happening in 2018, but final prediction was for 2020. The second reading there was no mention of 2020 lol.... but I don’t care for timeframes so good thing I wasn’t sweating bullets lol"

anything