Author Topic: Tara  (Read 177975 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: Tara
« Reply #540 on: November 21, 2023, 10:12:09 PM »
Any more updates regarding Tara?
Do her dates come to pass?

Nope, didn't happen for me. Will update if anything happens but I think as others have said, she may only be good for present moment feelings.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #541 on: November 21, 2023, 10:45:05 PM »
i could never understand where she got so much hype. She seemed like a generic tarot card reader without any real psychic ability in my experience. She was wrong with me

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #542 on: November 21, 2023, 10:47:31 PM »
i could never understand where she got so much hype. She seemed like a generic tarot card reader without any real psychic ability in my experience. She was wrong with me

I have to agree. She never even really gave me any predictions or anything like that. I was so surprised based on the hype. Kept trying again thinking she was having an off day but nah.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #543 on: November 21, 2023, 10:58:56 PM »

I have to agree. She never even really gave me any predictions or anything like that. I was so surprised based on the hype. Kept trying again thinking she was having an off day but nah.

Not enough people scrutinize feedback.  Some folks have exceptionally low thresholds for considering a reader talented and even more people have low thresholds for considering feedback legitimate. Its interesting how that that all translates to business psychics.

Offline KB

« Reply #544 on: November 22, 2023, 04:37:45 AM »
I started a reading with Tara and there was some miscommunication and she was rude to me, kind high strung, I was upset enough with her stance in just the first 5 minutes to end the call and complain to CP. ( forget the exact exchange but she was not as frinedly or gracious as is typical for the readers at CP.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #545 on: November 22, 2023, 08:54:09 AM »
From my experience with her, she seems very nonchalant. Don't remember if she was rude or not to me. So I cannot say nor attest to that.