Author Topic: Tara  (Read 177780 times)

Offline MikeNY

Re: Tara
« Reply #495 on: February 15, 2020, 09:39:57 PM »
Smiley, my situations was hard. My ex is the type that couldn’t make up her mind in what she wanted to do. Tara said she would talk herself out of calling me.  A few other people said the same thing. But she said the overall predictions will be the same. Tara nailed her personality.  I feel if you want an overall prediction. She will tell you. If you want to know how a person feels. She can tell you. But if you want an exact date. That’s hard. Just need to wait. Also, some Psychics can’t connect to people. I had people tell me crazy stuff.  Isabella is the one who nailed exactly the timing. She was off by a day.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #496 on: February 15, 2020, 11:33:04 PM »
Smiley, my situations was hard. My ex is the type that couldn’t make up her mind in what she wanted to do. Tara said she would talk herself out of calling me.  A few other people said the same thing. But she said the overall predictions will be the same. Tara nailed her personality.  I feel if you want an overall prediction. She will tell you. If you want to know how a person feels. She can tell you. But if you want an exact date. That’s hard. Just need to wait. Also, some Psychics can’t connect to people. I had people tell me crazy stuff.  Isabella is the one who nailed exactly the timing. She was off by a day.

Lots of readers have said my poi got himself in a mess around me.  I actually think that’s true as he declared emotion and future then backed off.

Tara said he was overwhelmed and fear got in the way but I’d hear by third week of February. 

I’m wondering if she could be accurate around the feelings or around the timing.  Thus guy got me.  First one ever and I am not waiting but feel at our age a shame not to take a chance. 

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #497 on: February 16, 2020, 09:40:29 AM »
Smiley,!im in the same boat. I’m 35 and I was married. I loved my ex wife but never in love. I met my ex girlfriend Dec 2018. We broke up October 2019. I am truly in love with her. I messed up by pushing her away. I know her very well and what Tara told me. Sounds accurate on feelings. I do believe she gets the feelings right. Now Asia, Jacqueline, Tara , and eve all told me she was always thinking about calling me but kept talking herself out of it. She is scared to give me a chance that things won’t work and it will go back to the same stuff. But I have grown and learned my lesson. My best friend is a psychic and she said everything that those others said. She doesn’t charge me. She actually does it for friends on the side for free. It’s not her money maker. So I trust her. I have spoken to a bunch of them. But a lot were wrong. I feel they didn’t connect and they should have been honest. I can tell you who I would stay away from: Leo, Ivy, skye, petunia, Aisha, Braxton, Charlie, johnnie, Thomasina, yemaya, Jordan, Philip, scarlet, and there is a few others. All those people
Told me something different and also I asked them questions about something I knew. I talked to Isabella 2/5/20. She said I would hear from her that Saturday well I heard monday.  So I haven’t spoke to my ex since November. She blocked me. She came the closest. That was fucking insane. I even told her I haven’t spoke to her in months and I was blocked. She is $5/min. So I’d take that over 7 10 13 15 lol. Leo was an asshole FYI. Big big asshole

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #498 on: February 16, 2020, 09:44:00 AM »
I meant my friends cousin is a psychic. But she doesn’t always answer the phone. I’d hear from her once a month. You guys know that anxiety about trying to know about the one you love. You can’t wait. So I was that asshole who spent a lot of money on CP. if me and my ex get back. I would say it was worth it. But try Isabella. She is a little cheaper. Tell her I said hello.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #499 on: February 16, 2020, 10:35:01 AM »
My guys the one that messed up with me and I’m waiting for him to have the epiphany like you had.  We have so much in common but he pushed me away.

So is all better with your ex?   What did Tara predict with her on contact.

Ok. I’ve got to try Isobella.  I might do that this week.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #500 on: February 16, 2020, 05:00:26 PM »
Right now it was only first contact. But everyone says we will get married and get back.  So I’m just waiting. Isabella said she will message me again to start things slow sometime next week. Let’s see.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #501 on: February 17, 2020, 07:28:34 AM »
Nope Isabella was absolute rubbish for me sorry.

I got my money back and went back to Tara given all readings were half price today so was not too steep

Tara again picked up situation without remembering me and gave me 6 days for initial contact which is exact timing she gave me last time (third week of feb) but then said we would not be together until June properly which was odd last time she said spring solstace.

I think I need to just leave readers alone and get on with it and realise he not going to make an effort and I certainly dont want anyone that cannot be bothered lol.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #502 on: February 17, 2020, 09:57:00 AM »
I understand. For all I know. My ex isn’t going to contact again also.  I’m just living life.  It hurts but life moves on.  I do realize everything works out for a reason.  What did Isabella say

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #503 on: February 17, 2020, 10:48:44 AM »
Isabella said she saw me buying properties and flipping them soon and that someone was going to take money from me.

She saw me going to the Caribbean lol. In the next month and that my poi was completely different to how he is.

None of the above real or could I validate anything.  Described my poi as completely different then told me that I’d meet a guy in New York or from New York.

I am not in the us

She validated nothing at all.  Where Tara described him to a t and his behaviour and said he was embarrassed and didn’t know how to contact me.  What to say.  Which everyone else said.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #504 on: February 17, 2020, 08:28:24 PM »
Smiley lol. I’m from New York lol

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #505 on: February 17, 2020, 10:40:09 PM »
😂 so funny I’ve never been to the US  let alone New York

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #506 on: February 17, 2020, 11:28:56 PM »
She was right. You did meet someone from New York

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #507 on: February 18, 2020, 12:48:24 AM »
She was right. You did meet someone from New York

Think we’re stretching that a bit far now lol.  I’m
Sad she didn’t work for me but thems the breaks.  Some seem good. Some not.  I must say I prefer face to face readings.

Offline whskers

« Reply #508 on: February 22, 2020, 12:02:08 AM »
I read with Tara in 2017 and none of her prediction passed. She saw me buying a house and a car in 2017. It’s 2020 and I still don’t have plans to buy a house or a car.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 09:39:20 PM by whskers »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #509 on: February 22, 2020, 02:31:17 AM »
I read with Tara in the past and sung her praises but in retrospect, I don't know if I gave her too much credit. T
She made a contact prediction initially but truly that could've been a lucky guess. During the initial reading she made predictions of marriage this year and a child next year to the person I was with. We broke up a month or so after and I'm so filled with disgust for that ex, i guarantee there's no going back. I read with her again in August 2019,and she did some channeling of said ex. I can't validate anything because I have nothing to do with that person but it sounded plausible and I kinda believed it then but idk. She made predictions that I would meet someone, a fire sign in white uniform (possibly doctor) between Sept - Dec 2019 and that I'd be too scared to give him a chance until Feb 2020 but that he'd be so dead set on me that we could be married as soon as August 2020.... Well... Nope. To be fair, several doctors did come my way until now, so that's kinda random but I'm interested in none as I actually met someone else last year(not a fire sign, not a doctor).... It's pretty genuine and significant, what I feel for this person so its funny how Tara saw nothing of him but channeled and saw all sorts of things that never came to be. She also saw my ex contacting me in September 2019, didn't happen. A water sign female around him - no idea. Money from a business venture in October - nah. And this doctor who I meet at the latest by Dec 19 marry mid 2020- nope! Actually I think she even hung up on me during this reading because I kept asking her questions... I felt horrid at that time but it's so ironic because everything she said was wrong. I'm just sorry I spent so much on her reading. Anyway, I'll never call her again, even if psychics sound sure and are arrogant, doesn't mean they're right 🤷🏻‍♀️

anything