Author Topic: Tara  (Read 178556 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Tara
« Reply #480 on: November 22, 2019, 04:27:11 PM »
I had a situation with a definite end and only two possible outcomes.  She was very very wrong about the outcome.  She really got my hopes up, it didn't go the way I had hoped it would. thumbsdown.

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #481 on: January 01, 2020, 09:24:42 PM »
Read with Tara regarding my POI and she connected well and picked up that my POI has mental health issues.  Said the first seven weeks of our break will be difficult for us.  She predicted a 3 and said she would either reach out in 3 days or 3 weeks.  Eventually we would reconcile late winter, early spring.

POI in fact reached out yesterday (3 days after our reading).  Wasn't what I wanted at all, but she predicted the contact.  Looking forward to the rest coming to pass.

Prediction in line with Kisha.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #482 on: January 02, 2020, 09:19:01 PM »
Read with Tara in about August 2019, she said I would have contact by the end of 2019 and it didn’t happen

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #483 on: January 02, 2020, 10:41:58 PM »
Read with Tara yesterday when I first woke up in the morning. She said something significant happening in three weeks and on the 19th and then gave me a long term prediction that I will be with my POI by April

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #484 on: January 13, 2020, 05:08:07 AM »
I’ve never been on CP until today.  Read with Tara.  Was quite impressed.  She knew a lot of specific things - enough to make me believe she is legit.  She made a prediction about my ex that centered around a short term relocation which I can actually verify is coming up for poi.  Tara unknowingly nailed the timespan of that upcoming relocation which was neat.  Pretty impressed

Offline artslove

« Reply #485 on: January 15, 2020, 05:21:17 AM »
I read with her sometime last year and her prediction actually came true. And then I called again this year and she made another prediction that i would hear from him by March or something? I can’t remember the rest of the conversation. But I am considering calling her again just to get some validation. The website in general is just so expensive and I hate buying the packages :(

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #486 on: January 31, 2020, 10:56:17 AM »
I read with Tara last weekend and I have to say she picked up the situation perfectly as in it is not the usual and absolutely told me what was going on and why something happened which my go to had said and I feel she is right.

She predicted contact before first three weeks of February and in a solid relationship by spring equinox. 

She then said that that is the latest I would hear, has anyone had her make a prediction for it to manifest earlier.  I mean I am not sitting here waiting but I am kind of missing him a lot.  She gave me the reason he broke it off with me which is totally correct and put my mind at rest.  If she wasn't so expensive I would jump in for another reading but she is a little pricey for me.

Any help would be gratefully received.  I am knew to this reading thing over the phone and I think I made some poor choices recently with readers who gave me bad news and told me stuff that I know is just plain wrong.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #487 on: January 31, 2020, 06:11:35 PM »
I read with Tara last weekend and I have to say she picked up the situation perfectly as in it is not the usual and absolutely told me what was going on and why something happened which my go to had said and I feel she is right.

She predicted contact before first three weeks of February and in a solid relationship by spring equinox. 

She then said that that is the latest I would hear, has anyone had her make a prediction for it to manifest earlier.  I mean I am not sitting here waiting but I am kind of missing him a lot.  She gave me the reason he broke it off with me which is totally correct and put my mind at rest.  If she wasn't so expensive I would jump in for another reading but she is a little pricey for me.

Any help would be gratefully received.  I am knew to this reading thing over the phone and I think I made some poor choices recently with readers who gave me bad news and told me stuff that I know is just plain wrong.

That was my experience with her as well.  I was quite surprised at how much she picked up on in terms of seeing what had played out.  She even saw some things in the near future that I can confirm are going to happen.  My only hesitation with her is that she didn’t seem to pick up emotions at all which lends itself to misunderstanding at times. I’ll read with her again if her predictions turn out correctly

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #488 on: January 31, 2020, 09:32:23 PM »
She picked up emotions for me.  Quite a bit. Even why he ended it which I can confirm.  But I was wondering if timing is strong for her?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #489 on: February 01, 2020, 01:32:23 AM »
She picked up emotions for me.  Quite a bit. Even why he ended it which I can confirm.  But I was wondering if timing is strong for her?

If you ask ten people you will likely get ten different answers on that one honestly. Case in point - Tara didn’t seem to get any emotions really but she saw everything that had transpired and something that is going to transpire very clearly.  Only two CP psychics have made predictions that came through for me thus far but I haven’t been reading with them for long at all

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #490 on: February 01, 2020, 04:06:54 AM »
Ok thank you. 

If you ask ten people you will likely get ten different answers on that one honestly. Case in point - Tara didn’t seem to get any emotions really but she saw everything that had transpired and something that is going to transpire very clearly.  Only two CP psychics have made predictions that came through for me thus far but I haven’t been reading with them for long at all

Offline maggs30

« Reply #491 on: February 01, 2020, 04:37:32 AM »
Ok thank you. 

Tata got 1 contact date to the day right for me. Last read she thought I would have meaningful communication within 10 days him telling me where they sent him for work. Nope that was 12 days ago and I found out where he is through FB tonight not from him. He has shut down. He is 21 hours away. 1300 miles away. So she is 50/50 I guess. She keeps bringing up Mar and Apr so we will see. Hate when he slips into depression and closes off.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #492 on: February 01, 2020, 05:00:24 AM »
She told me my poi god overwhelmed with emotion and panicked.   I know it’s common excuse. But I know it’s true because he expressed whaf he felt three days before he ended it.

But 3 months now. She says first 3 weeks if feb. it’s breaking my heart.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #493 on: February 15, 2020, 11:52:23 AM »
So I haven’t talked to my ex-girlfriend in almost 4 months. I first talked to Tara first week of January. She told me that I would hear from her that first weekend. My ex blocked me so didn’t think it would happen. But she did pick up on everything. My ex has been wanting to reach out for awhile but just never did. My ex texted me 2/10/2020. Tara a long with a few others all said the same thing. I feel her timeline is bad but the overall predictions come true

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #494 on: February 15, 2020, 08:49:41 PM »
So I haven’t talked to my ex-girlfriend in almost 4 months. I first talked to Tara first week of January. She told me that I would hear from her that first weekend. My ex blocked me so didn’t think it would happen. But she did pick up on everything. My ex has been wanting to reach out for awhile but just never did. My ex texted me 2/10/2020. Tara a long with a few others all said the same thing. I feel her timeline is bad but the overall predictions come true

So did Tara predictions that date or timing?

anything