Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176678 times)

Offline nancy

Re: Tara
« Reply #435 on: July 30, 2019, 02:39:49 AM »
Is Tara good with Job prediction?

Offline Heather

« Reply #436 on: July 31, 2019, 03:52:00 AM »
It takes a good 30 minutes to get the info I need out of Tara. If she wasn't so judgmental she'd be Premier and always have a line of callers. Several have asked me about reading, and I am finally back into it after a hiatus. Anyone who's interested reading with me, send me a message. I take payments through PayPal, and it's reasonable.

For those who don't remember me, I used to work for a psychic phone line, but that's all done and over with now.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #437 on: July 31, 2019, 08:02:14 PM »
You’re right. I did try to space out the readings with her but I clearly didn’t try hard enough. Lol. The last reading was too heavy on advice. Pity. I remember being blown away when the very first reading. It’s okay. One less to waste hard earned money on. The rates on this line are ridiculous...

Offline Star_01

« Reply #438 on: August 03, 2019, 05:23:56 PM »
It must be hard being a reader and trying to "push" down your opinions of a situation or what customers are telling you as a reader about their situation, I would probably struggle to decipher and have had readers tell me themselves that it's very tricky to push your opinions aside. Obviously sometimes opinion needs to come in when there is an actively abusive dangerous relationship like domestic violence, but aside from that it's disappointing because clearly for Tara if she didn't have such opinions then apart from that aspect she has been pretty accurate for people.

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #439 on: August 04, 2019, 12:51:32 AM »
It must be hard being a reader and trying to "push" down your opinions of a situation or what customers are telling you as a reader about their situation, I would probably struggle to decipher and have had readers tell me themselves that it's very tricky to push your opinions aside. Obviously sometimes opinion needs to come in when there is an actively abusive dangerous relationship like domestic violence, but aside from that it's disappointing because clearly for Tara if she didn't have such opinions then apart from that aspect she has been pretty accurate for people.

This is a great point! Something I’ve noticed lately is that when I give readers very little, or no information, the good ones pick up on everything and make very accurate predictions. But when I start sharing the situation, even the really great readers seem to start to become less accurate for me. This seems to be especially true when I start to really like a reader and call more frequently, I start to share more in order to get straight to the point. With my present batch of favorite readers, I’ve dialed back on sharing details, and just ask my questions, and they’ve remained accurate, and there’s no chance that they can become unconsciously biased by any details. Just something I’m noticing after two years of switching up readers 😂 It’s kinda like how they say therapists shouldn’t try to work with family members or friends, even the most seasoned professionals struggle to remain impartial when they feel more connected to a person. 

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #440 on: August 04, 2019, 06:22:23 AM »

This is a great point! Something I’ve noticed lately is that when I give readers very little, or no information, the good ones pick up on everything and make very accurate predictions. But when I start sharing the situation, even the really great readers seem to start to become less accurate for me. This seems to be especially true when I start to really like a reader and call more frequently, I start to share more in order to get straight to the point. With my present batch of favorite readers, I’ve dialed back on sharing details, and just ask my questions, and they’ve remained accurate, and there’s no chance that they can become unconsciously biased by any details. Just something I’m noticing after two years of switching up readers 😂 It’s kinda like how they say therapists shouldn’t try to work with family members or friends, even the most seasoned professionals struggle to remain impartial when they feel more connected to a person. 

Who are your current favorites if you don't mind saying? 

Offline Star_01

« Reply #441 on: August 04, 2019, 12:18:27 PM »

Thank you  :) I never hand out info when I talk to readers but sometimes you subconsciously do when a reader verifies something or when they ask questions. That's another thing I find that they do, they pick at questions, the most common types such as hot and cold/commitment fears/was there someone else in this?

« Reply #442 on: August 04, 2019, 02:50:28 PM »

Who are your current favorites if you don't mind saying?

My current favorites are Nevada, Tulsa, Yafa, and Dave. Dave is very expensive and focuses on long term outcome, but he has been the first to give me new info that I was able to validate on multiple occasions, so I read with him about 2-3 times a year. Nevada, Tulsa and Yafa all gave me details no other readers saw, with absolutely no information with me, and have made predictions that have played out for me.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #443 on: August 12, 2019, 12:49:38 AM »
Tulsa is awesome, IMHO. Is Yafa as good?

« Reply #444 on: August 12, 2019, 02:35:46 AM »
So I just started a thread on Yafa, she was on point for me at first, and a few of her predictions played out exactly as she said. She picked up everything with no info. But last time I read with her a few days ago, she called for a completely different outcome and changed absolutely everything she originally said... so I’m not sure anymore. One reason I consistently ready with Dave is because he sees details and can always offer validations and tells me new things that I see come to pass, and his outcomes never change, that means a lot to me, I get cautious if a reader’s predictions do a 180 between reads, although...life is messy, maybe something changed in a major way. Things definitely feel different now, but I don’t know if they really are, or if it’s in my head...

candiednut

« Reply #445 on: August 15, 2019, 02:46:36 PM »
Can we keep this thread to talking about Tara only thanks

Offline Heather

« Reply #446 on: August 26, 2019, 02:30:39 AM »
Spoke with Tara this evening for the first time in months. I’m not sure if she was truly channeling or telling me her own feelings about the situation. She told me things but it was hard to figure out her meaning. Very strange.

Offline Heather

« Reply #447 on: August 26, 2019, 11:53:01 PM »
So I think Tara is good with past, present, and maybe short-term predictions. There’s been several things that did not happen this year that she said would.

candiednut

« Reply #448 on: August 27, 2019, 01:33:14 AM »
She has been "off" for me the last couple of reads.

Offline Heather

« Reply #449 on: August 27, 2019, 02:14:32 AM »
How so? Do you care to elaborate?