Author Topic: Tara  (Read 179013 times)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Re: Tara
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2019, 02:14:44 AM »
@hope36. Maybe your first reading she was juiced up on caffeine lol. She has always spoke soft and in a whisper like to me. She also used a lot of “I feel’s” and “I believe ‘s”.  Like it was her opinion. I also don’t like when she gives crazy advice on what she feels you should do. Like I asked about getting DVDd back a c asking him to leave them outside for me and she suggested that I make a joke about it to him like I have dvds st your house how about you invite me over and we can watch them or you can bring them to me, I want to see you face to face. That I should be more demanding.  Not for nothing that would send me to the hills if someone did that to me lol.

Offline hope36

« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2019, 02:26:11 AM »
@hope36. Maybe your first reading she was juiced up on caffeine lol. She has always spoke soft and in a whisper like to me. She also used a lot of “I feel’s” and “I believe ‘s”.  Like it was her opinion. I also don’t like when she gives crazy advice on what she feels you should do. Like I asked about getting DVDd back a c asking him to leave them outside for me and she suggested that I make a joke about it to him like I have dvds st your house how about you invite me over and we can watch them or you can bring them to me, I want to see you face to face. That I should be more demanding.  Not for nothing that would send me to the hills if someone did that to me lol.

Lol! I did talk the first time in the morning (CST) so it might be the caffeine  ;) Second time was afternoon

She didn't say a lot of "I believe" for me, it was more of "I see X reaching out in the time of Leo" or "As far as I see, he is feeling this way".
She did say at the end "I think you should go to a therapist"..lol, thank you, I know my life is messed up!

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #257 on: February 10, 2019, 02:31:58 AM »
Omg she did not, lol. WOW!
The first time she gave me timeframes in the same way, this second time not as much or not in the same style of the first. I have to listen to it again. I also read with Kisha for the first time today. I tried in December but she picked up the wrong POI with the same name. So she refunded me. The reason she picked him up is because he texted me 20 minutes later. We hadn’t spoken in months. He was in my energy field I guess. She said I get a geographical distance is he miles from you. I was like nope that’s another _____. Queen of cups and Eiza on the same day picked that person up. Crazy.

candiednut

« Reply #258 on: February 13, 2019, 12:41:36 PM »
Has she been "on" recently, for those that read with her?

Offline embibems

« Reply #259 on: February 13, 2019, 01:55:30 PM »

She has been "on" recently in my experience--this is coming from someone who swore Tara off last fall because she was off and judgey. Give her a shot :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #260 on: February 13, 2019, 02:55:04 PM »
Yes, I think so too!
Her predictions for me are far out (summer) so i cant comment on accuracy of that, fwiw its in line with Yona, LP, Kira.. she got my current situation right.

Offline embibems

« Reply #261 on: February 15, 2019, 06:44:39 PM »
This is non-prediction or Tara-accuracy related but--has she ever suggested to any of you that you leave a testimonial after you've told her something came to fruition that she predicted? I don't mind leaving them, I've just never had a CP reader suggest I do lmao.

Regarding predictions: she predicted a new job for me about a month or so ago, even though that's not why I was calling. Last Friday when I was speaking to her she mentioned this again--I had just received an email with a new job offer an hour before our call. I accepted it. Pretty cool.. Hoping her love predictions start to unfold in the coming months because woof... 2019 has not been kind so far in that department!

Any updates? TGIF!

Offline hope36

« Reply #262 on: February 15, 2019, 07:17:39 PM »
This is non-prediction or Tara-accuracy related but--has she ever suggested to any of you that you leave a testimonial after you've told her something came to fruition that she predicted? I don't mind leaving them, I've just never had a CP reader suggest I do lmao.

Regarding predictions: she predicted a new job for me about a month or so ago, even though that's not why I was calling. Last Friday when I was speaking to her she mentioned this again--I had just received an email with a new job offer an hour before our call. I accepted it. Pretty cool.. Hoping her love predictions start to unfold in the coming months because woof... 2019 has not been kind so far in that department!

Any updates? TGIF!
I read with her twice, and no she didn't ask me to leave reviews. Pretty cool that your job prediction panned out! Congratulations!!! Here's hoping other predictions come true too..!!

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #263 on: February 15, 2019, 08:59:27 PM »
Yes, i had a reading today with one of the premier psychics & she asked me to leave a review at the end of the chat

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2019, 03:34:44 AM »

Any updates? TGIF!

Yes, she asked me to leave a testimonial last year in September, but she deserved it as her predictions and timeline were eerily accurate - I was blown away.

But I'm happy to hear she has been working for you lately and congratulations on your new job Embibems  ;D xoxo

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2019, 07:03:42 AM »
Tara prediction is going to happen within 3 days. If it does, I'll post it :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #266 on: February 16, 2019, 03:47:50 PM »
Tara prediction is going to happen within 3 days. If it does, I'll post it :)
Please do! :) and good luck!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #267 on: February 16, 2019, 04:58:48 PM »

Any updates? TGIF!

Yes, she asked me to leave a testimonial last year in September, but she deserved it as her predictions and timeline were eerily accurate - I was blown away.

But I'm happy to hear she has been working for you lately and congratulations on your new job Embibems  ;D xoxo

Thanks, @aqua!! I'm going to wait until next month or so for a few more things to happen (or not happen) and then I'll leave her a review. She can be really eerie sometimes--she's said things to me that my POI has said to me and it's like wooow.. how did she do that lol?

Any interesting updates? Good luck on your pending one, @jilli! Keep us posted.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #268 on: February 17, 2019, 01:33:41 PM »
SOOO! I read with Tara last week. It really felt like she was "on" again. She picked up that my guy and I are going to be back on track by May and she sees him seeing engagement with me this year. I really don't know what to think, but holy cow. Contact prediction for Tuesday. So that might be an indicator of things to come. Here's hoping and good luck to all of you!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:55:42 PM by poorprincess »

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #269 on: February 17, 2019, 01:43:02 PM »
Wow! Hope all goes well and things hppen the way you would want to.
Keep us posted  :-*