Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176642 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Tara
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 06:42:34 PM »
Praying she's accurate for you too Amb! Keep us posted

Amb

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2017, 07:03:22 PM »
Well she was correct for me. Ex boyfriend texted me last night and trying to make amends. She said we had unfinished business and he would try and reconnect in May. I think a hit regarding my career also, she said April. Something did fall in my lap, a huge project, beginning of May. Other things pending.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2017, 12:58:47 AM »
She wasn't right for me. Said things would ramp up in May but they never did. Maybe the timing is just off.

Amb

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2017, 07:28:19 AM »
Sorry to hear Maroonlight and Copperhead. I am surprised as to what she picked up on for me. I've had a couple of lousy readings as of late. A couple still pending. A ton of lousy readings in the past of course......haven't we all??! I mentioned before that I've had good readings from my regulars in the past, but they just weren't Cutting it as before.

I think bstalling is awaiting an outcome......will see how Tara does.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 07:39:01 AM by Amb »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2017, 12:05:17 PM »
Sorry to hear Maroonlight and Copperhead. I am surprised as to what she picked up on for me. I've had a couple of lousy readings as of late. A couple still pending. A ton of lousy readings in the past of course......haven't we all??! I mentioned before that I've had good readings from my regulars in the past, but they just weren't Cutting it as before.

I think bstalling is awaiting an outcome......will see how Tara does.

A few things I especially didn't like about Tara was that she asks for dates of birth, (big red flag imo) asks alot of prompting questions, and she also lectured and passed judgement on me because the POI was 20 years older than me. She gave me a big speech on how I should date guys my own age because they don't have all of the baggage that the POI had. (told her he was divorced) It's like that's not what I'm asking, and I'm not even into guys my own age.

She also mentioned there would be an air sign entering my life and that I would have to be open to the possibly of dating this person instead of the current POI. Well, I did meet an air sign but he's even older than the POI. Now why would I want all of that baggage in life? LOL

Offline bstalling

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 04:58:11 PM »
Dosent look that Tara was right in her timing..at least this year. I think she saw some real things, but the timing is out of whack. Its just that she mentioned a specific date in May that other psychics mentioned too a few years back. I'm thinking its something they are all seeing far into the future. I hate how they cant be grounded and just tune into my situation NOW.

I think Tara has a gift though.

PS: I will say that Lady Persephone described whats going on now in this situation,which leads me to believe that her outcome will happen (not particularly positive, but doable)
 but this was from a couple of years ago. Its just so mind boggling how far into the future these psychics see.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:34:33 AM by bstalling »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 03:48:00 AM »
If things are so far off I think they should be more careful giving out time frames. After a year do you still consider them right or not? It's hard to tell.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2017, 06:48:49 PM »
I dont think they realize how they lack sense of timing. Its the most annoying thing about them.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2017, 07:58:54 PM »
I dont think they realize how they lack sense of timing. Its the most annoying thing about them.

Totally agree.

Offline nancy

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2017, 11:16:34 PM »
I has a few reading with Tara, she sound very honest so far.   

Does any one have reading with ZARIYA? I like Zariya but not sure she telling me the truth or not.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2017, 01:10:59 PM »
I has a few reading with Tara, she sound very honest so far.   

Does any one have reading with ZARIYA? I like Zariya but not sure she telling me the truth or not.

She doesn't give you a fairy tale reading and solely tell you what you want to hear, but she was dead sure about her timeline for me which never came through.

Offline nancy

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2017, 02:42:21 PM »
They all gave me the same time frame which is the end of July.  So far Seha and William is good for me.  William doesnt tell me what i want to hear.  I told Seha and william do not sale me fairy tale.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 04:27:54 PM by nancy »

Offline Livvie

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2017, 06:03:45 PM »
Read with Tara. Something did happen during a month she predicted. I might try her again

Offline njlady

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2017, 05:10:06 PM »
I had one reading with Tara a little while ago.  She is definitely psychic, but when she asked if POI had 2 children, I said I didn't know, because I don't.  He's never mentioned any and I've never asked.  I know about his sister's kids, but I have no idea if he has any.  I'm at an age where I don't really care anyway.  It's not like I'm going to want to start a family.  She seemed astonished by this, like it should have been the first question out of my mouth and told me it was a fair question to ask. Yes, it is, but until (or if) the day comes when they would be a part of my life, it's irrelevant. I'm sure it will come up in conversation at the right time and place, but for now I could care less about grilling him about possible offspring. My not knowing the answer to this really changed her attitude towards me.  I felt really uncomfortable. She sort of turned off the psychic faucet after that and I nicely ended the call.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2017, 05:30:38 PM »
I tried her again, and I want to say she has ability, but she is a weird one.

She asked so many irrelevent questions and made a few assumptions based on what I asked. I only called her back because she predicted that an old girlfriend would reach
out to me this month, and it happened. I hadnt spoken to this person in years and I found out through some associates that she wanted my contact info. I simply called her back
and asked where this persons head was at because its been a long time and we had some serious disputes in the past. Tara proceeded to ask "well, how did you know each other?, is there a way
she can contact you again? blah blah blah. Like lady, just tell me what she wants from me..why are you asking all of these irrelevent questions?

She sees stuff, but she can't elaborate. And she asks tons of questions to fill up the time or try to engage you when she should spend energy looking at the cards
and answering my questions.

anything