Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176654 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Tara
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2018, 01:31:45 AM »
I don't know why she does that but two years ago she gave me the same time frame.

Tara did something the other day that really shocked me. I’m used to hearing about psychics pushing back timelines, not moving them up.  She started pushing them back but the over the weekend she moved it up to next week (after oct 20- end of Scorpio) and it overlaps a date she originally had me circle in the first reading.  Has she ever moved up timeframes??

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2018, 07:00:15 PM »
She gave me an October timeframe and so far...nothin. 13 days left but I won’t hold my breath.

She gave me the same timeline. And nothing yet

A week later she told me if I don't meet my POI in October, it will definitely be before the end of the year  ::)

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2018, 07:53:55 PM »
She's gotten a lot of things right so far.  (Things that have been said and done)  We shall see!  I just think its weird and funny that she was starting to push things out and she has now gone back to her original timeline from the very first reading.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2018, 04:48:42 PM »
Has she ever moved up timeframes??

She has for me. Earlier this year she gave me a timeframe of mid March. And then I spoke to her at the beginning of February and she told me she felt my timeline moved up and she said in 2 weeks. And she was right. It happened mid Feb.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2018, 07:16:09 PM »
I read somewhere on here that if you ask Tara to focus and “channel” she does it?

Has anyone ever done the channeling with her? How does it work and how was the outcome?

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2018, 08:25:16 PM »
I read somewhere on here that if you ask Tara to focus and “channel” she does it?

Has anyone ever done the channeling with her? How does it work and how was the outcome?

she will always maintain that she will channel.   If she's talking very quickly, she's channeling.  Try keeping your legs crossed to see if she picks up on it because she prefers your feet to be on the ground.  I feel like she is eerily accurate when she channels.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2018, 11:18:04 PM »
I want to add that I read with Tara back in August and she has gotten two out of three predictions right for me. Her last prediction will not take place until end of November/dec. Also during the reading l had been slouched back and had my legs cross. She had immediately told me to unfold them and sit up straight.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2018, 12:40:12 PM »
I am reading with her this morning..... I will let you guys know how accurate she is and her predictions.... 

Offline charlie

« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2018, 04:45:35 PM »
Out of Effie and Tara, which one would be better for a general reading?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2018, 05:45:34 PM »
I am reading with her this morning..... I will let you guys know how accurate she is and her predictions....

I will tell you my opinion -- OKay so WOW....  She is the ONLY person who picked on the 3rd party.  I knwo about the 3rd party b/c he is purposely posting pics of he and his ex....  I dont think they are back together and i dont think its going anywhere but he wants me to think it is.  She picked up on it immediately.  She knew about that situation and also knew it wasnt real (all other readers knew it wasnt real but i had to ask about it) -- Her timeline predictions are very similar to what Yona has told me....  I will come back and post if predictions come to pan out

Offline whskers

« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2018, 09:14:14 PM »

I will tell you my opinion -- OKay so WOW....  She is the ONLY person who picked on the 3rd party.  I knwo about the 3rd party b/c he is purposely posting pics of he and his ex....  I dont think they are back together and i dont think its going anywhere but he wants me to think it is.  She picked up on it immediately.  She knew about that situation and also knew it wasnt real (all other readers knew it wasnt real but i had to ask about it) -- Her timeline predictions are very similar to what Yona has told me....  I will come back and post if predictions come to pan out

What’s the timeline of the prediction

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2018, 10:28:48 PM »

What’s the timeline of the prediction

That I will get communication of some sort before Thxgiing...  But most likely wont turn into much of anything for the first month.  She sees it being very casual communication (We have not spoken for almost 4 weeks at this point) -- And she says that our break up could last as long as 13 weeks which brings us into Jan.  But she saw his divorce and how painful it was for him and could see the actual timeframe of it. Yona saw almost exact timeline -- said he will communicate by end of year but it wont mean anything..... just kind of testing the waters so to speak but will want to actually get back after I get my money (I get money every Jan from ex husband, part of my divorce settlement) -- that's how Yona and I can understand my timeline.  SO they both seem very similar to me...   Tara was just more detailed I feel like although Yona had great details as well. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2018, 04:24:48 AM »
Is Tara in Keen? Can someone give me a link, please?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2018, 04:28:45 AM »

You’re replying to a California Psychics thread...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2018, 04:30:40 AM »

You’re replying to a California Psychics thread...

Oh, I see. Thank you!

anything