Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176664 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Tara
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2018, 04:30:56 PM »
I like Tara, overall. Sometimes she can be a little testy but that only happened once so I give her the benefit of the doubt.

For timelines, she's been accurate for me, for the most part. The one time she gave me a timeline that didn't happen, at the outset she told me "I think this is going to happen around September or October, the fall timeframe, but this unfolding situation could push that out." So she warned me, and sure enough the situation did push the timeframe out. When I called her back, she said she could not predict a timing because of the nature of the situation and how much has to fall into place first. She gave me a timeframe of a couple of years out, but made it clear that was just a feeling, not direct from spirit.

Overall, her timeframes have been right for me. But she has also pushed them out - but that bothers me less, because she warned me from the outset that it could happen. I feel when she doesn't know she will say so and that is kind of rare among psychics.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2018, 11:07:55 PM »
I had a weird reading with her. This is the second time I read with her and the first time seemed pretty good so I tried her again. But this time she just kept asking me leading questions. Asking me if my PPI and I were together or not. Asking me how long we dated how long we’ve been broken up, who initiated the last interaction and how the interaction went. She even got wrong that he wasn’t seeing someone else when I know for a fact he is then she asked me what I saw that made me think that. So it really felt like she was guessing with me. Not sure what happened but it was a terrible reading for me and a waste of money all around.

Offline Heather

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2018, 11:46:06 PM »
That reminds me of when she questioned me about someone having allergies. This was a several minute conversation of where I was located, was the pollen count up...like I don’t call about freaking allergies.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2018, 12:00:16 AM »
She has done that to me and I chalk it up to a bad day.  Try asking her to "channel" him.  I notice when she asks you to breathe with her she is more accurate and "in touch."   Its weird how she knows when I don't have my feet on the ground or are crossed. 

Offline flora0250

« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2018, 12:13:05 AM »
She has done that to me and I chalk it up to a bad day.  Try asking her to "channel" him.  I notice when she asks you to breathe with her she is more accurate and "in touch."   Its weird how she knows when I don't have my feet on the ground or are crossed.
She did that actually - the breathing together thing... to be honest my own energy was not in a great place going into the call either so if might have been both of us just having an off day. I just hung up feeling worse than before I called bc I felt guilty for spending money and caving to having another reading.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2018, 01:14:43 AM »
It’s kind of funny that u said that because she also told me to unfold my legs and sit up straight. Funny because normally I sit up doing calls and this time I was slouched back . I also wanted to add that her predictions also were in line with tajahs predictions.

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2018, 01:36:49 AM »
It’s kind of funny that u said that because she also told me to unfold my legs and sit up straight. Funny because normally I sit up doing calls and this time I was slouched back . I also wanted to add that her predictions also were in line with tajahs predictions.

Have the predictions happened?

Offline Heather

« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2018, 01:42:04 AM »
Tajah has been pretty good for me.

Offline Lovergrl

« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2018, 10:53:23 PM »
So far yes the first half of the predictions has played out just as both said it would.

Have the predictions happened?

Offline embibems

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2018, 04:38:08 PM »
Usually Tara has been great with timeframes for me and I'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt because the time hasn't even passed yet--but she has now started to push my timeline out and I'm beginning to get a bit agitated. She was asking me a ton of questions last night too, and when I told her a specific date regarding my POI she replied: "yeah after that it's gonna be okay." So, her prediction was based off of a date I gave her... Not knocking her entirely--Tara has been right in the past and she continues to be a great current situation reader. Still waiting on that timeline and will know by the end of December!

Offline Allsy2304

« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2018, 04:49:10 PM »
Tara did something the other day that really shocked me. I’m used to hearing about psychics pushing back timelines, not moving them up.  She started pushing them back but the over the weekend she moved it up to next week (after oct 20- end of Scorpio) and it overlaps a date she originally had me circle in the first reading.  Has she ever moved up timeframes??

Offline Heather

« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2018, 04:52:12 PM »
She gave me an October timeframe and so far...nothin. 13 days left but I won’t hold my breath.

Offline whskers

« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2018, 08:53:28 PM »
I don’t know if this is a fluke.. but she did say I will meet a guy on the first week of June and I met him on June 1. She got a lot of traits correct but zodiac sign incorrect. Definitely not buying a house this month as she said. And timeline is way off of for prediction with ex poi. 10 months off.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2018, 09:01:08 PM »
I don’t know if this is a fluke.. but she did say I will meet a guy on the first week of June and I met him on June 1. She got a lot of traits correct but zodiac sign incorrect. Definitely not buying a house this month as she said. And timeline is way off of for prediction with ex poi. 10 months off.

What timeline did she give you for ex-poi?

Offline whskers

« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2018, 09:18:13 PM »
Read with her December 21 in 2017 asked for a general reading, she picked up ex poi, (which is current poi that time). We broke up in October. She got his personality accurately and picked up we are not talking on her own. she said he will reconcile by... 7 weeks or by 7th of January. There will be communication 7th on the time of Capricorn. He did communicate but end of September wanting to meet up. So if she meant 7 months, then that’s still off. Lol.

When readers say 7th of whatever, in 3, in 6, I just disregard it. Contact prediction is so hard and only a few people got those right and I think those are fluke anyways.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 01:56:14 AM by whskers »

anything