Author Topic: Tara  (Read 176651 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Tara
« on: February 20, 2017, 05:17:20 PM »
Has anyone read with Tara? I've read with her 3 times now and so far she has been the only one that's been completely correct. She picked up the 3rd party without me mentioning anything in our first reading and so far she has been spot on with here and now (things I could verify!) and her prediction of contact did happen in the time frame she mentioned. Also said it would be some lame excuse of him to reach out which it totally was! Waiting on the outcome which is not until June/ July but two important shifts are coming up in beginning of March and in April.

I am curious to find out if anyone else has read with her and if predictions came true!

Offline copperhead

Re: Tara
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 06:49:05 PM »
I did. The present was correct and she said things that people would have told to my ex that also were correct. Some of the information she provided about 3rd party I'm not able to verify but they are very plausible. Her outcome for my situation is not until May, so we'll see. She talked a lot without prompts but also asked a few questions, which I'm usually ok with (it's not a circus show that I expect from them but using their skills to show me a path in my future). I liked her, she had a calming effect on me and seemed honest.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 09:02:58 AM »
I'm glad you liked her Copperhead! I feel she is very honest and able to really accurately tune in. I have yet to see the major shifts coming up in the coming period but for now she was right again that my love interest would reach out again with some lame excuse. He totally did today!! Will update when something major happens. Fingers crossed I finally found my go to psychic :-)

Amb

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 04:02:06 AM »
This is probably my first post after being on here and reading the forum for a long time. Been so long, I'm not sure. Ha!

I usually use Keen readers for many years. Some good some bad. Two of whom I called regularly for a few years, but it was time to cut the cord, as they were not as accurate as in the beginning. really they were just spinning my wheels and taking my money for a coffee chat.

I've been going through a lot of life changes and stressors, so thought I might get some insight and get a reading. But I wanted something fresh.

Browsing the forum this morning I came across this topic and decided to give Tara on CP a try. My first time ever using that site. I was so confused on how to to set up an account I had to call customer service, as I did something wrong and some other reader was trying to call me!! Like I said, for the most part, I've been using keen.

I don't know about her future predictions, we will see, but she knew things that NO one could have guessed about my on again off again man. I mean only a handful of people know these things. She literally blew me away! He wasn't my focus for the call but she just picked up on him and bam!  The reading was good but I became a bit nervous after she picked up on these things that were so freaky spot on, that I kind of lost my calmness and train of thought and we got off track. I was somewhat to blame, I would cut her off and interrupt. Anyway, I will let thing settle in my mind and give her another call in a few weeks. I really liked her style and, like I said, she nailed some background things. It was eerie.

CG76.......nice recommendation! Thanks for posting your experience with her. You too Copperhead!

Well, I'm trying to type on a tablet with one finger, so gotta go, as I suck at it. Night

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 07:06:12 PM »
She IS eerily accurate!! And every time I speak with her my jaw dops because of something she will mention she could not ever have known if she wasnt truly gifted. In January e.g. she asked if my love interest current relationship found a job, as she could see that. Now let me tell you, his current gf had not had a job in 1,5 years because of her mental issues. She found a new job just the week before.
This last week, she said my love interest told her (thelepatically) that he was excited about a new idea that I am working on and that he was feeling like he could step in and help out realizing this idea. Something with finances. I was shocked!! I did not tell him about a new idea I am working on (new product on the market) but I did reach out to my network on LinkedIn and mentioned I was working on an entire new product and was looking for help. I know for 1000% he checks me out on that site, because everytime I post there he reaches out and quasi knows about things. Now funny thing is: he works in finance and closes funding deals for large corporates, so he knows how to get finding for things like these. Tara did not know that!! Also, Amanda on CP told me the exact same thing weeks ago already. I really feel like things are slowly coming together. He has been reaching out more and more, whilst there was no communication before for 3 months. Time lines are closing in for some real change end march/ april and also june/ july.
Will keep you guys updated.

Amb

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 12:47:48 AM »
Cosmogirl76, I look forward to hearing how things come about for you soon! I was so taken aback as to what Tara had told me, my notes were a bit vague. I was so into what she was reading and I babbled a bit. Ok quite a bit!! Pacing in and out of the back yard. Usually I'm pretty calm and still.

Today I'm reflecting and filling in my notes of the conversation. She gave me a good outlook in April that is work related. Some sort of big recognition. I've only been with this company for a couple of months and wasn't sure I liked it. Very different environment than I'm used to, but it's growing on me nicely! 6-10 weeks on the romantic front and going smoothly in May/June which sounds refreshing!

Anyway, I will be calling her again. As I said, we kind of got off track on some other things and I do have a couple of things she mentioned that we didn't get to go into fully thanks to my babbling. One thing she mentioned, I was like "what?", but today I know what she was talking about. Again, freaky on point! I was just too unfocused and WOW'ed to continue the call. My mind was all over the place. A reader hasn't done that to me in a very very long time! Now that I know what to expect when reading with her I will be much calmer, or not, as she will probably floor me again I'm sure!! Haah!

Again, excited to hear how things unfold for you! Sounds like things are progressing nicely! I'll be chiming in on my upcoming events also!!

Hey, my third post in what, two years of lurking? Yay! I have awoken.  Take care.....

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 06:55:01 PM »
UPDATE: Tara was right!! She has been seeing a shift in week 13 for weeks now and last week on the 22nd she saw 7 days for it to happen and it happened today the 29th!! He finally asked me out again after not having seen eachother for 5 months. I am soooo happy!! Tara is amazing. Everyone should read with her.

stargazer

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 07:07:17 PM »
Congrats cosmo!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 07:26:13 PM »
Thanks Stargazer! If you haven't read with Tara yet, you really should.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 12:10:33 AM »
Congrats cosmo! soooo happy for you! :)

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 02:49:12 AM »
Thanks Stargazer! If you haven't read with Tara yet, you really should.
maybe some day. I don't have a cp account anymore. Let us know how things work out with your POI 😀

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 05:35:44 AM »
She must be only good with relationships I assume. She was very hazy when I called her about more practical matters (career/moving). She picked up on one person well that
had addiction issues..and she asked quite a few questions.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 07:01:38 AM »
bstalling, I must say I did experience one or two times in the I think 8 orso times I have called Tara over the past months, she sounded different and was aksing a lot of questions and I got frustrated with her. But after I gave answers she would move forward quickly. I guess she has her off days or moments and no not every little detail has come to pass, but she has been telling me for weeks now that week 13 (end march beginning april) would be a shift and exciting news for me. Well, she was right. Also about his behaviour, circumstances, feelings etc. Noone is 100% but I think she is one of the actually gifted ones!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2017, 07:15:51 AM »
bstalling, I must say I did experience one or two times in the I think 8 orso times I have called Tara over the past months, she sounded different and was aksing a lot of questions and I got frustrated with her. But after I gave answers she would move forward quickly. I guess she has her off days or moments and no not every little detail has come to pass, but she has been telling me for weeks now that week 13 (end march beginning april) would be a shift and exciting news for me. Well, she was right. Also about his behaviour, circumstances, feelings etc. Noone is 100% but I think she is one of the actually gifted ones!

Well she did give me a date. She couldnt say exactly what would happen on that date, but she said it would turn stuff around dramatically and allow me to do what I wanted in June. Other readers from years back gave me this exact date, so I wonder if they are talking about the same thing. She did seem to have a gift though, but I was a little hard to read.

Amb

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 03:29:02 PM »
Great news Cosmogirl76!  I called her again as I needed to finish up on my first reading. She was, again, very good! My times are coming up and will be back to update.

anything