Author Topic: My list of in person psychics I have tried  (Read 20345 times)

Offline Wildheart81

Re: My list of in person psychics I have tried
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 04:02:13 AM »
1 question $25.00, 2 Questions $40.00.

Limited budget or don't want to go through a whole session?
Your answers come to you through your email or text.

Make your payment through PayPal.

Please include your Question in the comment section when you have made your Paypal Payment.
Allow up to 24 hours for your answer.

Thank you!

Sonia Nadina is the catalyst for change in your life, she uses her powerful gift of insight to help you gain clarity. She lovingly guides you to your delicious life. She is in communication with your spirit guides and loved ones. Through Intuitive connection and use of oracle cards Sonia Nadina has the ability to help you find answers to your most pressing questions.

Through a conversation on the phone, in person or via Skype and FaceTime, you will experience energetic healing while getting intuitive coaching for your life now and in the future. Sonia Nadina sees your past and how it has affected your present. She sees your present and will help you step into your future assured.

Cost: $150.00 for 1 hour - $85.00 for half-hour

Email for more Payment Options

She had a special up until Valentines day where it was 30% off the readings.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 02:39:35 AM »
So I had a few new readings and there were interesting to say the least.

I went to see Matthew Stapley. He is a medium who reads your energies. I went to his house for a small group session. When he read me he kept saying to me you are very hard to read. He ended up saying that I am going to start seeing divine messages from your guides that will be for you and for others to pass on to them. He brought along a female friend that you could get a reading from in private. I forget her name but she was quite good. Her predictions have already started coming to pass. She had said you would start to get allot of social invites to parties and or invites to movies or whatever. So far I am getting invited to little things like lunch or a movie etc. She said there is someone in my past I kind of know. They have brown hair. This person will be a love connection by years end.

I went to two psychic fairs one this past weekend and one a few weeks ago. I had decided to go with new readers. My first reader was a French woman named Veronique Berube who I had never seen at a fair before. She was spot on about work (like the job but it isn't challenging me in anyway). Like the other woman I mentioned above she said a girl is coming to me when the months get colder (Around December). This is someone you kind of know. You will be like "I know you" "I have seen you around" etc. She said correctly that your mind is always in overdrive and you overthink everything. She didn't want to give me allot of details re what this person looks like otherwise I will think too much about her and who it might be as I don't know who they mean.

She said a new job will come in early next year and will bring a new crowd of friends and more fun and excitement then what my current job provides.

The next reader I tried was a woman named Katerina and she was decent. She was a card reader whereas Veronique was not. She said that a girl from my past that other readers keep bringing up is very damaged and has had a very traumatic childhood and that has made her a very unbalanced person who values men for what they can give her in terms of material things like money and bling etc. Says she will never fulfill me even if we get to be a couple. Said as I already knew she was engaged but he cheated on her. She knew it was "The safe and easy option" to marry for money and not love. Willing to offer her body to him but not her heart and he saw that so he cheated and then dumped her leaving her pretty shocked and she likely lied to friends and family about what happened.

The last fair I went to was last weekend. I decided to finally try Bonnie Thompson. Bonnie is on Facebook and is pretty open about her true predictions she has made. Some include warning her husband years ago not to get on a ladder because he will have a serious accident and he did. He ended up in a body cast for awhile. Another time she told a cashier at a grocery store that his dead mother was here asking her about an engagement ring. He explained that he had bought one and was trying to decide when to pop the question. She was at dinner once and correctly told the busboy that he had a letter of acceptance to law school waiting for him at home. She told me in the spring that she had to go to a funeral for a former neighbors son and that she had told her own son for years that this boy wont live past age 29 and he didn't. She is pretty good based on those above statements alone.

We are Facebook friends and because I have been so good at promoting her fair on Facebook I have gotten to know her well but for some reason I never had a reading. I decided to try her and boy is she good.

Right away she nailed things about my dad with respect to how we have gotten closer in recent years through a shared love of certain musical artists. Said he is stuck in his ways in many areas like food he will eat, where he wants to travel, live etc. That is all true. Picked up on how he wasn't very loving or did the kind of things fathers do (play catch , teach you to ride a bike etc). Even knew it was because he was the baby in his family and his parents were older when he was born so his dad was not able to do those things like play ball , teach you to ride a bike etc. Also knew of some recent health issues with him.

Mentioned my twin brother and how he has issues with my father and how he has allot of anger related to certain people and he will never get over it. Even if he gets an apology he won't be satisfied.

Asked about a girl I was giving money too. That was the only thing she sort of got wrong. It ended up being this girl from my old job that psychics keep bringing up without my asking her about her. I never gave her any money but I did buy her some gift though nothing extravagant. What she told me about her was very shocking.

I am a psychic myself and often get premonitions about people. When I first met this girl I instantly got some very shocking premonitions about her. I was getting allot of childhood abuse in her past. I never told her or even asked about it. She has no idea I know.  Bonnie instantly knew what happened without me bringing it up. She was dead on about the conversation I feel we need to have in order to set things right . When I mentioned about a vision I keep having where me and this girl meet by chance at an either formal or semi formal event she cut me off and said it would be formal. Wasn't clear on whether we would be a couple but did say that there is going to be communication.

Then I tried a woman named Susan Berry Howland who isn't so much a psychic as a life coach. She told me right away you are wasting you time in your current job and you are very intelligent. Said Vancouver is where I need to be right now. Said my music will be successful but I need to do the work. She said I should take a selfie and post it on a wall and tell myself I am love, I am me and other motivating things. Feels like I need to be more confident. This girl came up and she said if you see in the street again ask her for a coffee again and ask her to be honest. If she says no just say "Thank you for your honesty" and move on. That will surprise her. It was weird though because she said she felt that something was to come for us and she felt very strongly that this girl will come clean to me about her abuse and tell me what happened eve though I know it all anyway.

I wish I knew what to make of it all.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2017, 02:14:08 PM »
Do you recommend Bonnie Thompson?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 04:12:05 PM »
Glow Fair.

36. Richard Ravenhawke- Said money was coming next year and a relationship with a sliighly older woman 38 -43 who has a grown son who has left the house. Does waking trance method of reading using no tools or cards etc. Claimed people who read cards are not psychics just interpretor's of cards.

I use to go to fairs too but never kept track like you have. I stopped going once I realized the readers were more misses than hits really. The bolded comment stood out to me more than anything else, but many people gravitate to card readers. As a general rule I avoid them, but there are sooooooo many on Keen. Card interpretors are not psychic, althugh some psychics use the cards as tool, it's not the same thing. Card interpretors are not gifted individuals.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2018, 01:36:45 AM »
David John's annual fair for January

Effie- Greek psychic and thought she was on point with previous predictionso others had said about work and love. Will see what happens. Did see money coming to me. Advised me to eat more foods from the earth and watch my chest in terms of congestion.

Can you give any update on Effie? She’s also on Bitwine and am curious about her readings/predictions.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:48:26 AM by marciamia »

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2019, 10:09:45 PM »
So I wanted to update on new readings.

Amazing Gracie was at a fair last year and I gave her one last try and while the love prediction didn't pan out again with the ex something much more serious was bang on correct. First the ex. This time she said around October you will see her again as she will come into your place of work. Again I did not bring her up just asked for a general reading on what was to come. She said you have someone from your past coming back and it will be better this time. Then asked if I can get into her work and I said no it is one of those high security places with badges to get upstairs. The only reason I know this is is because she once told me where she works and I have friends who also work there and they told me about the place. Gracie then said it must be your work then because it has to be a place where one one of you can get in and see the other and she was getting her wanting to see me to talk.

The freaky part was this. She asked me what the headaches on the right side of my brain are all about. I have been having severe headaches for a while and this was a wake up call to get to the DR. After getting to the Dr's in the fall I was sent for a CT Scan and the results were not good. I am going for a full on MRI next month to figure out what is going on.

I tried a "Blind Psychic". What a scam artist. I swear this is true. You hold this stick like wand and he holds the other end and starts babbling gibberish. It was all nonsense and not one prediction. Some insights but he is NOT a psychic.

Last summer I tried a woman I have heard about for years that is supposed to be amazing.  Other psychics at the fair raved about her so I decided to give her a try. Truthfully she was pretty good. Her name is Mother Mavis Walcott. She takes a paper and a pencil and starts to scribble while telling you things. Like Sue Z she brought up the guy who killed himself in high school and was always around me as a spirit guide. Then she asked about a property sale from around 2 years ago (Not sure what she was talking about). She asked about a girl named Victoria and said I was told you will meet a girl with that name. The ex was brought up and she said if you were to get back together ( There was a strong possibility of that happening) things would be better. She brought up some specifics about our relationship that no one would know. 

At the same fair I tried a guy named Robert Young he was so so. The only prediction I remember was saying at  the gym I might meet someone. He is a psychic who uses Psychometry. He wrote down messages and stuff but was just ok.

In January I had an awful reading with Sax SanFrancisco. This was at a fair. She just guessed and guessed all wrong. First she asked me if my mom was single and I answered no she has been married for over 45 years. She responds yes I see she will stay happily married to your dad for years to come. She asked if I had friends in Hamilton and I don't and then responded that I was possibly going to go to Hamilton to see friends. Asked me if I made gourmet sandwiches which I don't It was a waste of money. 

Finally after 4 years I did a reading by phone with Olha. Wasn't as good as the last time as she when she hit on something she talked allot giving advice etc. One thing that has started to happen was her saying this is a year of random stuff like invites last minute to things or random wins in contests etc. About a week later I won a random contest to see a movie in second run.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 10:42:38 PM by Wildheart81 »

Offline Tigercat21

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2019, 03:39:51 AM »
I just tried olha hash... she is now in Manitoba
It was 100 for hour and honestly I wanted to hang up after 5 mins.
There was not a single effing psychic item that she picked up "someone close to you passed away and they are now watching over you"... I said no one recently " well anyone within 10 years"
She could not say a single thing about my ex which is why I called aside from generalization- if he broke up with you now he can break up with you in the future.
When he calls , you need to tell him that you're not interested
 When I asked if she sees him reaching out to me NOTHING...she just kept on re orienting to that "he may".. she
She kept on going on how accurate she is and how so many people go to her...must have said this a dozen times at least but yet did not say a single psychic thing! She couldn't even answer if hes with another woman..."what difference does this make ...he broke up with you..hes shit..."
Avoid her unless you want to talk to someone to shit talk to.
Literary this is the most hilarious and none psychic reading.