Author Topic: My list of in person psychics I have tried  (Read 20517 times)

Offline Wildheart81

My list of in person psychics I have tried
« on: February 10, 2017, 08:35:28 PM »

1. Michelle. She came to a local college where the Student association paid her  a sum of money and she gave free 5-10 minute readings to students. She was amazing in that she picked up on something that no one in my family knew. This was about the fact that I thought my dad was disapointed in me for not wanting to take over our family farm. She didn't really do predictions, but assessed potential future events. One thing she said was she I see potential in kids music for you as a composer / writer.

1. Olha Hnyastn - She has been so far the best reader I have tried in terms of predictions. I read with her once and because she hasn't come back to my area (She used to come once a year to a local psychic fair run by a man from Toronto. He runs a fair in my area  in Jan and again in Nov and she would come to one of them) The only thing she does that bugs me is that she calls herself a Russian Gypsy Tarot Card reader but in her price it was $80.00 for a general card reading unless you wanted the Russian Gypsy cards specifically and then it was $100.00 (She claimed to see more if she used the Gypsy Cards) I tried the $100.00 price and given the two years since her reading  all but one prediction came to pass. There were two trips she accurately predicted, money from a union issue coming that also came to pass. Overall I was impressed but I do wonder if her claim to see more with a specific set of cards is rubbish.

In April I saw some readers at a fair over the Easter weekend.

2. Willow- I saw her at another fair run by someone else that came to my area on the Easter weekend in 2015 and she was awful. There were  2 things at the time that made sense but in hindsight I think one of them may be false. She had said to let go of someone as it wasn't in the cards and also that you are constantly having to push back against someone and it showed me winning. I have a feeling who she was talking about. The reason I really disliked her was when she talked about other things it seemed like she was making it up and trying to tell me what I wanted to hear. I can't really explain it but if you were there you would see how phony she came across.

3. Psychic Meaghan Tarot- She was a card reader at the same fair and she was good but not great. She was able to predict money coming (the union thing) but other things either didn't come to pass or they are still yet to happen given her timelines. She said my life's purpose was to teach children.

4. Sara Gardiner- This was another local fair put on a woman named Bonnie Thompson who is a psychic herself. Sara was awful. She spent almost the whole reading talking about my brother and giving me almost like a lecture on him and it felt like I was seeing a shrink. Not one prediction.

5. Sondra Pellitier- She was also at this fair and she was not good. She is a card reader and she asks you to ask a specfic question and then says "Let's see what the cards have to say" I don't remember much other then she said that it is ok for me to have jobs where I stay for 5-10 years and then move on as it all part of my life plan. I just remember feeling underwhelmed by her insights and such.

6. Ottawa Divination- This guy was also at the fair and he does a variety of things. I tried a tarot reading and a Scottland Yard letter reading . This is where you write a few sentences and then using the Scottland Yard detective method he can assess you as a person. He was pretty accurate in that aspect of the reading. His card reading was not bad but so far nothing has come to pass.

7. Rachelle - This was a woman I tried at a local shop now closed. She did a card reading and assessed the situation I asked about pretty well. I don't recall any predictions though.

8. Michael- He was another reader at this store and he was not bad. He assessed the same situation well but one thing he said didn't turn out to be true.

9. Nancy- She is one of sevreral readers at a local shop called Crystal Dawn and she is interesting. Lot casting / card reading is her forte. Lot casting invloves a basket of odds and ends (trinkets etc) and you pick things out of the basket and lay them out in a circle and she uses the spread to give you a reading. She then uses cards to finish the reading. Her predictions were a few years away so I wil see whether or not she is on point. She did agree with Michelle about the Children's music thing.

In July I went to a fair run by Dennis Wilson

10. Dennis Wilson- He ran a fair in July 2015 at a local legion and I gave him a try. He is good at reading your personality etc but most of his predictions never came to pass. He said I would meet a girl anmed Brea in Quebec City and we would move in together. Said next year I would meet a guy named Michael and join a band. Didn't happen. He was accurate though in predicting 2 short trips in the fall. Tried him once more last Feb and he gave predictions for relationship and new job but none came to pass He does not use cards at all. This guy is somewhat famous because he reads for Shannon Tweed all the time. He predicted Gene Simmons would prpose to her on a dock and he did. Had a picture of him with Gene and his family as he went to their wedding.

13. Tony Uberoi- This guy charges $75.00 but he does allot. He reads your lines on your hands, your face, your aura and then does multiple card readings including communicating with departed loved ones. I can't remember predictions but I did find he was genuine and I didn't feel like he wasted time and money.

Labour Day Weekend in Sept 2015 I tried a fair run by the same woman who did the Easter fair earlier in the year

14. Linda- She was a reader at a fair run ove the labour day weekend in 2015 and she was not bad. Her predctions were ones yet to pan out (They were far off predictions) and overall I enjoyed her.

15. Kelly- She was ok but her predictions were a bust. Was a card reader and well she had some good insight to me as a person but all else was a bust

16. Meti Psychic- I forget her name but she was an I -Ching card reader and she was a bust. Didn't really have anything of value to tell me.

In Sept 2015 I tried a few readers as a Health and wellness expo

17. Moira Hutchinson - She was ok. Said my music may elevate me to something better
18. Older lady- forget her name but she said money is affecting me and a girl from my past in terms of having a relationship.
19. A nurse psychic - Can't remember her name but she works as a nurse in a retirement home and is also a psychic. Her predictions never came to pass.

The following readers were at David John's fall fair

20. Keith /Ginger ella These two have their own booths at fairs but they work together and share a debit/credit machine. Both were not that good. They are card readers and I found them both lousy. He kept repeating himself and not really saying much other then you will get over the negativity in your life. She mentioned going back to school.

21. Rebel Tarot- Nelani is her name and she is no good. She uses cards and while some of her predictions have yet to happen in the time frames she gave other things she predicted did not happen. She also was not accuarate about things I asked about and I had to say so.

22. David John- He is the one who runs the fair in Jan /Nov and he is not bad. He can't read or write but he is a card reader. What he does is get you to shuffle a deck and cut it into 3 decks and then put the whole pile back together. Then he takes each card and lays it down on top of one another one at a time and starts talking about you and things that may happen. His assessments of you are bang on but predictions are a bust so far (Have had 2 readings. He has become a sort of friend and let me in for free this Jan to his fair). Plus at one reading he claimed I would get a tattoo and in the next said I don't see you getting one as you don't like them.

This was Jan 2016 and David John's fair

23.Lynn Boucher- Sadly not long after trying her in Jan of last year she passed away. She was good in assessing the personality of me and the person I asked about.

24. Amazing Gracie- She is a card reader and was a bust. Like Nelani I called her out on some inaccuries and her predictions have yet to pass so far.

25. Donna- Another Card reader who assessed a family memeber very well and kept asking about a little girl (Nor sure what or who that was about or in reference to?) 

26. Nesrin- This one claims to read for Celebs Neve Campbell and Wayne Brady and she said she saw me doing almost lik a Perez Hilton type thing but without the gossip side of it. Said I am going to be well off in the future. She was not bad. Will see whether or not her predictions come to pass.

This was a Valentines Psychic Fair

27. Blind Psychic - Tried a few readers at a craft fair /psychic fair. He is blind and uses no tools. Claimed I would fire a rifle in my lifetime, be in an accident that would require a head bandage /neck brace but assured me I would be ok.

28. Lillian Carriere- Card reader who claimed an invite to a social event was coming and a blast from my past would be there and love was in the air.

29. Michelle Prevost Lance- Said an old love is coming back and it would be a new love and better then ever. No timelines given and thus far nothing.

30. Witch Hollow Tarot-  I tried a man and he focued on career but nothing of reall substance was said.

May Fair put on by Bonnie Thompson

35. Betty Jane Ware- Uses no tools and claimed a person would come into my work more often then normal and that she was interested in me. So far nothing.

Glow Fair.

36. Richard Ravenhawke- Said money was coming next year and a relationship with a sliighly older woman 38 -43 who has a grown son who has left the house. Does waking trance method of reading using no tools or cards etc. Claimed people who read cards are not psychics just interpretor's of cards.

36. Kelly- This was a reader from Crystal Dawn and she was an Oracle Card reader and she stunk. All predictions did not come to pass.

Fall Body and Soul  Expo

37. Love Psychic- Did a card reading and she was not good. Too much emphasis on the cards and not her own gifts.

38. Sonia Haines
39. Aeson Knight
40 Other woman - I forget her name but all 3 were from USA and were readers on My Tarot Advisor an online video site as well as other sites. They were live and in person.  All were ok with Sonia being the best. Said marriage with girl from past will happen, dead grandfather spoke to me and called me a genuis. claimed money was coming.

David John's annual fair for January

Effie- Greek psychic and thought she was on point with previous predictionso others had said about work and love. Will see what happens. Did see money coming to me. Advised me to eat more foods from the earth and watch my chest in terms of congestion.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:26:19 AM by Wildheart81 »

Offline Epic08

Re: My list of in person psychics I have tried
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 11:33:58 PM »
Wildheart do you know how to contact Olha Hnyastn? Thanks

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 06:55:35 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=olha%20hnatyshyn%20psychic

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 07:06:10 PM »
Olha nows does Phone readings for 125.00 for 1hr. I have only tried her once and as I said before all but one thing she predicted came to pass and she accuarately assessed my personality and even picked up on members of my family and gave accurate assessments of them.

In person what she does is she lays a small spread of cards out thinks for a few moments and then she starts talking. She does not waste time. I think she only asked your name and that was it. I have not tried the phone reading.

I was very impressed.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 04:05:16 AM by Wildheart81 »

Offline Epic08

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 08:29:52 PM »
Thanks Wildheart. I may try her next month

Offline newone1

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 11:58:21 PM »
What is her number to reach her from the United States?

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 05:57:00 AM »
1-800-459-1213 toll free

Offline newone1

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 03:47:04 PM »
I get a message that it cannot be reached for my calling area.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 05:02:12 PM »
That was the number listed. Perhaps if you have Facebook try contacting her and asking her how to get in touch.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:27:54 AM by Wildheart81 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 06:25:47 PM »
1. Olha Hnyastn - She has been so far the best reader I have tried in terms of predictions. I read with her once and because she hasn't come back to my area (She used to come once a year to a local psychic fair run by a man from Toronto. He runs a fair in my area  in Jan and again in Nov and she would come to one of them) The only thing she does that bugs me is that she calls herself a Russian Gypsy Tarot Card reader but in her price it was $80.00 for a general card reading unless you wanted the Russian Gypsy cards specifically and then it was $100.00 (She claimed to see more if she used the Gypsy Cards) I tried the $100.00 price and given the two years since her reading  all but one prediction came to pass. There were two trips she accurately predicted, money from a union issue coming that also came to pass. Overall I was impressed but I do wonder if her claim to see more with a specific set of cards is rubbish.

Well that definitely sounds like an authentic gypsy reading, this much for this reading, this much more for a better reading. LOL When I was a kid, the gypsies used to hang around the parking lots in california and the woman would give you a small reading from your palm for free then ask you to come back to their place for a longer, paid reading. Meanwhile the men would break into your car and rob you while you were upstairs at their shop. Not saying that this lady would do something like that, but the scaled prices for readings is definitely  a gypsy thing.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 06:27:35 PM »
What is her number to reach her from the United States?

Try going to textfree.com and getting a phone number from a canadian area code.

Offline newone1

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 11:28:11 PM »
I will.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 03:23:23 AM »
Wildheart, how was she with timeframes? Did she read any complicated relationship issues for you and get those kind of final outcomes correct?

Newone, Please let us know if getting a Canadian area code through txt free works, or messaging her on fb.

When she read for me this is what she said.

Right at the beggining she mentioned that I love music and it is a great destressor and relaxer and I won't give it up. That was bang on correct.

Then she said I see money coming for you from your employer. At the time I had forgotten that my union filed a grievence about pay equity several years earlier and it was in arbitration stage. Needless to say she was right again as in May I got a chunk of money from the settlement due to the union winning the grievence.

She said my father has had some heart problems (Very true) and that he is on medication (also true) Assured me all is going to be fine (so far so good)

She picked up on two trips coming in the fall (Right again as I went to Montreal and Quebec City that Sept of 2015)

She did say someone in my family has an addiction problem and they wont come out of it. Honestly not sure who she means.

Said I have a male friend who loves me like a brother. Again not quite sure who she means.

The ONLY thing she got wrong was when she said you will meet two women randomly this year by accident. Keep doing the things you like to do and do go to the places you like to go to and they will come into your life  and you will have to decide whom to choose as they will both be very serious about you. That prediction did NOT  come to pass but she was accuarate about telling me I am very fussy about women and they have to be my type all the way or I am not interested.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 03:32:06 AM »
http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=60555a95280ede7977d9d7ab2&id=d48b6bcbc4

This is the site for Sonia Haines. I had a reading with her and one of her predictions looks like it is going to happen. She said you are about to be introduced to a man who will help you get a foot in the door in terms of your music and songwriting etc. Claimed that me and a girl from my past are going to reconnect and eventually move together to California where I am going to get noticed.  She said she saw a hip hop type artist working with me and she was bang on with her statement that I don't like hip hop music. She added this person is going to like you and you will work together on your music. Said you are a genius with production and what is in my head needs to be heard and it will be very successful. She is right that I have allot of melodies and such stuck in my head and I am trying to get the music I hear in my head into the songs I write.

She was so sure of herself she said you can choose to believe me or not but this will all happen.

The ONLY thing she said that I found to be BS was this. Without me bringing it up she picked up on the girl from my past. She said that she and I are going to reconnect. I called BS and explained that just about every other psychic who picked up on her and said we would reconnect were dead wrong. Her repsonse was that she thinks of me just like you think of her (I thought BS) and added (now this part might be true) that she kept the song you wrote her (I never told her that piece of info) but what she said after that I found to be a bit odd. She suggested I email her and innoocently ask her about the song I gave her and say I lost my copy and would like to add it to my repotoire and could we meet for coffee and she was adament she would say yes and then things would go from there and eventually she would tell me what DID happen and you will find out it wasn't all true what you were told by others. I find that to be stupid suggestion. I just think if she really wanted to reach out she would have. There is nothing stopping you from doing so.

We will see what happens. I have not emailed her and dont plan to.

Now to be very clear I did not ask about her at all she brought up the girl herself. I merely asked for a general reading thinking about my music and wondering if I might ever get to take it to the the next level.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:54:52 AM by Wildheart81 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2017, 05:47:44 AM »
http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=60555a95280ede7977d9d7ab2&id=d48b6bcbc4

This is the site for Sonia Haines. I had a reading with her and one of her predictions looks like it is going to happen. She said you are about to be introduced to a man who will help you get a foot in the door in terms of your music and songwriting etc. Claimed that me and a girl from my past are going to reconnect and eventually move together to California where I am going to get noticed.  She said she saw a hip hop type artist working with me and she was bang on with her statement that I don't like hip hop music. She added this person is going to like you and you will work together on your music. Said you are a genius with production and what is in my head needs to be heard and it will be very successful. She is right that I have allot of melodies and such stuck in my head and I am trying to get the music I hear in my head into the songs I write.

She was so sure of herself she said you can choose to believe me or not but this will all happen.

The ONLY thing she said that I found to be BS was this. Without me bringing it up she picked up on the girl from my past. She said that she and I are going to reconnect. I called BS and explained that just about every other psychic who picked up on her and said we would reconnect were dead wrong. Her repsonse was that she thinks of me just like you think of her (I thought BS) and added (now this part might be true) that she kept the song you wrote her (I never told her that piece of info) but what she said after that I found to be a bit odd. She suggested I email her and innoocently ask her about the song I gave her and say I lost my copy and would like to add it to my repotoire and could we meet for coffee and she was adament she would say yes and then things would go from there and eventually she would tell me what DID happen and you will find out it wasn't all true what you were told by others. I find that to be stupid suggestion. I just think if she really wanted to reach out she would have. There is nothing stopping you from doing so.

We will see what happens. I have not emailed her and dont plan to.

Now to be very clear I did not ask about her at all she brought up the girl herself. I merely asked for a general reading thinking about my music and wondering if I might ever get to take it to the the next level.

What are her rates, if I may ask? She sounds FAB u lous.