Author Topic: My experiences on Kasamba  (Read 25341 times)

Offline Jewelbrite

Re: My experiences on Kasamba
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2018, 07:06:17 AM »
Try Magical Oracle of Kasamba. She has predicted accurate timing for me. I used to go to her after my divorce. She predicted my remarriage to the month of it's occurance. She said before 2016. I was married on December 20th 2015! She also predicted my additional child and her astrological sign, before my daughter was even born. Magical Oracle is a very well-educated person, her command of the language and sense of humor shows she is not one of the lower educated types that abound in this profession. I would know - I am an University professor myself who needed some Psychic help during a low period of my life. She made me into a believer of Psychic predictions. She is quite expensive but worth it.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2018, 07:58:45 AM »
Try Magical Oracle of Kasamba. She has predicted accurate timing for me. I used to go to her after my divorce. She predicted my remarriage to the month of it's occurance. She said before 2016. I was married on December 20th 2015! She also predicted my additional child and her astrological sign, before my daughter was even born. Magical Oracle is a very well-educated person, her command of the language and sense of humor shows she is not one of the lower educated types that abound in this profession. I would know - I am an University professor myself who needed some Psychic help during a low period of my life. She made me into a believer of Psychic predictions. She is quite expensive but worth it.

Uh huh...

Offline dascallie

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2018, 08:18:53 AM »
oh good lord...Magic Oracle is one of the biggest rips online. I think she/he was on kasamba and keen, one or the other--but at eye-watering rate of $20-$30 something a minute. Read with MO once about 8 years ago--impossibly "fairy tale fabulous"-- not a dot of it was real or happened. A complete con.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2018, 08:29:50 AM »
That’s also the only post that person has made so I’m assuming it’s the reader trying to drum up business

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 02:27:19 AM »

Mmmmm.... really???  LMAO ::)

Offline Clarita

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 03:29:44 PM »
I've had her read for me. Honestly there are such good psychics for far less money. She charges like the Persian reader on keen and both aren't worth this extra high rate.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2020, 05:11:53 PM »
Has anyone read with Andi? Does her feelings/ predictions come to pass?

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2020, 07:24:39 PM »

Mmmmm.... really???  LMAO ::)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! So obvious.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2020, 07:35:29 PM »

LOOOOOOOOL Don’t kill me

Offline dascallie

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2020, 10:00:55 PM »
Isn't Magical Oracle the $25 dollar a min, 99.9% accurate reader with oodles of  glowing reviews? Uh, no.