Author Topic: My experiences on Kasamba  (Read 25339 times)

Offline Wildheart81

My experiences on Kasamba
« on: February 10, 2017, 05:49:23 PM »
This site is awful for the most part. The majority of the readers seem to be Middle Eastern and their English is very poor. They tyoe slow and the sentances make no sense. I admit to foolishly trying way too many on the site and was not really impressed.

I tried an elderly woman named Psychic Mom- Her profile pic is an old lady with glasses and she was all BS. She talked very frankly about a girl from my past claiming all kinds of X Rated things with respect to thoughts and dreams and desires etc. All BS

Cosmic Grace was the same - All BS and most of it X Rated garbage.

Love Psychic 09- Same as above only this one tried to get me to spend money on a "Spiritual Cleansing". I knew she was fake so I hung up. Both her and Psychic Mom's profles are gone from site so I wondered what the deall is.

There was a guy named Psychic Saf who kept emailing me saying he has things to tell me and then told me nothing and wasted my time and money.

Psychic Mother- Told me job coming in May - Didn't pan out.

I had tried Terence Mastriantonio based on his glowing reviews on the site and did enjoy the reading but so far nothing has panned out yet. It was a search for reviews online for him that I discovered this site. 

I tried Edward Milan and he seemed honest and genuine and  didn't hold back his assessment on someone. Waiting to see what transpires.

The last reading I tried on their was Mystical Love and they seemed genuine and didn't sugar coat etc. Will see what happens.

I have had several readers on their site who closed the reading before I even typed or when I typed they said they couldn't read me TTYL and hung up the chat.

Overall not impressed.

Offline psychicgirl87

Re: My experiences on Kasamba
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 06:00:46 AM »
the only real psychic on Kasamba is Yazmin try her. she is hard to get a hold of so make sure you stay on stand by and quickly catch her when she comes on.

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 04:32:17 PM »
Yazmin was awesome with past and present. None of her predictions came to pass for me.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 12:55:40 AM »
I had some funds left in an old account and used them recently. The reader was a major SCAM ARTIST. She picked my situation before I had even asked or told her anything , BUT then she says give about 5 minutes and come back to me (meaning close the session) and I will do a full detailed reading. I do so and as soon as I get on she ha supped her price from $1.99 to $4.99 so I didn't go back.  I had not left feedback for the previous session so I went and gave feedback warning people that she a SCAM ARTIST.  "Extreme Psychic Mediums" is their name. I have since closed my account and will not be going back.

BEWARE!!!!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 11:10:28 AM »
Hello what about Ambers light, powerful visions aka anna, psychic tarot andrew, David james ? Any comments?

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2017, 03:49:54 PM »
Hello what about Ambers light, powerful visions aka anna, psychic tarot andrew, David james ? Any comments?
Ambers Light was so full of crap. She loved to say "I don't do timing, it's all in divine timing..." I read with her a few times. When I finally told her nothing she had been telling me was happening, she got extremely defensive and angry that I questioned her. Kasamba is awful. Please don't waste your money.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:15:27 AM by stargazer »

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 05:31:12 AM »
You are so very right. She never answered my questions straight forward. It hurts to see if I look into past how much Ambers light strung me along. Just wrong direction completely and I wasted almost 2 precious years for something that would never work out for me. I don't know why I trusted her this much. I have wasted so much money on her :( I wish she were honest with me. Anyways, thanks for your comments. Have you read with psychic yazmin?

stargazer

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 05:33:04 AM »
@itsmylife- yes I have. I'm going to PM you

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 07:23:20 AM »
Thank you for the PM.
I was also thinking anytime I would ask ambers light anything she would say "when the time is right" or"god's timing" hehehee. She has made a big fool out of me. I have so much bitterness towards these so called energy readers whatever. I have wasted thousands of dollars on kasamba. Luckily for keen, I got to know this website to read all the honest reviews and it helped me heal my issues.

stargazer

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 07:28:52 AM »
Hahaha yesss that's true, she would say those things a lot. As if it helps. She was one of the worst for me. All she does is string people along with her stupid fairy tales.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:16:08 AM by stargazer »

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 03:09:55 PM »
Julianna Day was another that I used to speak to every so often. She was amazing at getting to the root cause of someone's behavior and motives. Predictions were hit or miss. Expensive and in the end not worth it.

Offline embibems

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 04:22:32 AM »
I had some funds left in an old account and used them recently. The reader was a major SCAM ARTIST. She picked my situation before I had even asked or told her anything , BUT then she says give about 5 minutes and come back to me (meaning close the session) and I will do a full detailed reading. I do so and as soon as I get on she ha supped her price from $1.99 to $4.99 so I didn't go back.  I had not left feedback for the previous session so I went and gave feedback warning people that she a SCAM ARTIST.  "Extreme Psychic Mediums" is their name. I have since closed my account and will not be going back.

BEWARE!!!!

OMG!!!!! This woman scammed me out of hundreds if not thousands of dollars. She would do the same thing to me... She would hit me with the "I have to go feed my kids, I hope you understand." One time I called her, her son picked up the Chat and told me verbatim "Mama isn't here right now, can I have your name so she can message you back when she is home again?" HOW IS THAT LEGAL? If Kasamba really does monitor their chats, then they would realize that a minor is helping to scam people on behalf of his mom... and wasting $10-$15 of my dollars in the process. Such a screwed up site! I wish I read your post before I spent money w her... Forewarned is forearmed!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 04:07:02 PM »
OMG!!!!! This woman scammed me out of hundreds if not thousands of dollars. She would do the same thing to me... She would hit me with the "I have to go feed my kids, I hope you understand." One time I called her, her son picked up the Chat and told me verbatim "Mama isn't here right now, can I have your name so she can message you back when she is home again?" HOW IS THAT LEGAL? If Kasamba really does monitor their chats, then they would realize that a minor is helping to scam people on behalf of his mom... and wasting $10-$15 of my dollars in the process. Such a screwed up site! I wish I read your post before I spent money w her... Forewarned is forearmed!

what in the efff!!!!!! i can't even with that lol

Offline embibems

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 10:51:44 PM »

LMAO.... is this a joke? ive used kasamba for months and never had an experience like this yet wow

No joke, in fact a very sad reality... I messaged this expert a few nights ago to let her know what a scam she is. It was unbelievable. I only do phone chat now and only on CP because that way I know who I'm speaking to. It could be anyone behind the keyboard, including apparently a child answering for his mom! Sad but true :-\

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 10:54:11 PM »

LMAO.... is this a joke? ive used kasamba for months and never had an experience like this yet wow

No joke, in fact a very sad reality... I messaged this expert a few nights ago to let her know what a scam she is. It was unbelievable. I only do phone chat now and only on CP because that way I know who I'm speaking to. It could be anyone behind the keyboard, including apparently a child answering for his mom! Sad but true :-\

Have you tried Mika or Corvus?