Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58551 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2017, 07:01:19 PM »
Spoke with her today and to my surprise, found out she is also a good medium! My grandmother came in and Sue got specific traits, interests, and details that could not possibly be guessed.

Offline Member5

« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2017, 02:16:56 AM »
Spoke with her today and to my surprise, found out she is also a good medium! My grandmother came in and Sue got specific traits, interests, and details that could not possibly be guessed.

I have been in her line for 5 weeks! I am finally number 5, hope I get to talk to her soon!

Offline whskers

« Reply #152 on: January 07, 2018, 04:54:09 PM »
I was #4 yesterday and saw her online but my position didn’t move. This morning I saw her online and I moved to #2 but she went offline again. I have been in line for 3 months.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #153 on: January 07, 2018, 07:45:38 PM »
I was #4 yesterday and saw her online but my position didn’t move. This morning I saw her online and I moved to #2 but she went offline again. I have been in line for 3 months.
Wow. Is she that good? Like most reviews readers are 50/50 and may/may not connect with the caller.
Is this your first read or are you returning? If you're returning it means she connected to you so the wait should be worth it. But even as popular as Cookie is, I don't think her lines have been three months long though.  Perhaps F.S. doesn't log on that much.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #154 on: January 07, 2018, 07:48:59 PM »
Wow. Is she that good? Like most reviews readers are 50/50 and may/may not connect with the caller.
Is this your first read or are you returning? If you're returning it means she connected to you so the wait should be worth it. But even as popular as Cookie is, I don't think her lines have been three months long though.  Perhaps F.S. doesn't log on that much.

She seems good at the time but she was wrong overall.  Love her as a person though

Offline whskers

« Reply #155 on: January 07, 2018, 07:50:40 PM »

She doesn’t log on and this is my first read

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #156 on: January 07, 2018, 07:52:08 PM »
Yeah, then I'd wait it out, just to find out how good she is for you.
Then once you know, you'll decide later if it's worth it to wait or never return.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #157 on: January 07, 2018, 07:59:16 PM »
I’m going to try her out but be happy you’re not 18th in line lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #158 on: January 07, 2018, 08:12:36 PM »
OMG, so funny.
I use to think that when I was number #39 in Cookie's line and when I got down to #2 say to myself, whew so glad I'm not #39 although just a few days ago, I was just that person.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2018, 08:31:26 PM »
hahaha I did start out at 20th in line and went down 2 spots today lol

Offline whskers

« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2018, 11:49:45 PM »
I think cookie’s line move fast. Well probably you’re in line for a week or so.  I had reading with alpha female and I waited for 2 months and I remember I didn’t like my reading. I hung up after 3 minutes I think.

Offline whskers

« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2018, 04:41:23 PM »
Ok it was weird. I have been waiting for friend sue for 3 months and the other day I was #2 but I closed my keen account yesterday so when I received a phone call from keen this morning I thought this my be friend sue. And it was her. We ended up taking for about 15 minutes which I wasn’t happy about because I wasn’t planning on spending momey on psychics anymore but she was very quick to pick up situations around me. Over all her prediction is positive but won’t happen in a month or two. But I like her energy. Very uplifting. And she know a lot of specifics about me and the situation in question.

Offline 88

« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2018, 01:22:12 AM »
Does she have a site off keen?

Offline whskers

« Reply #163 on: January 17, 2018, 04:02:18 AM »
Does she have a site off keen?

She said she does but won’t say it when I asked. She said if she’s leaving keen she will mail me but my account is closed now.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2018, 05:55:01 PM »
What?! I was waiting for MONTHS and saw I was #1 so I was LITERALLY HOLDING MY PHONE AND LOOKING AT IT when I heard the first note of my ringtone and my phone vibrated for a millisecond and suddenly I had a missed call from Keen and I was no longer in line for her. Wtf is this?