Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58659 times)

Offline Livvie

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #135 on: September 18, 2017, 01:52:20 AM »
I really liked her, very nice and a random thing she picked up occurred as she said. It was something significant that I did not ask about. Predictions from the time I called her are occurring. I'm going though a tricky situation and things will be a bit chaotic, she saw that also. We shall see how it plays out.

Offline patu005

« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2017, 06:21:07 AM »
Ughh.. Any idea if she even going to be on anymore... I have been waiting in her line about month now

Offline candy1

« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2017, 02:19:07 PM »
Ughh.. Any idea if she even going to be on anymore... I have been waiting in her line about month now
Same....

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2017, 02:50:14 PM »
Me too, and I'm 12. At this point, I won't talk to her again until Christmas!  ;D I know she was putting her house on the market so I guess she's busy with that?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2017, 12:00:09 AM »
Does she have a private site? Apologies if someone already asked, it won't let me see replies before the last page.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2017, 08:43:33 PM »
I don't think she was on all of September, hope she comes back soon! I can't find her anywhere but Keen on the Internet. I'm 9 now, sure it's from drop-outs.

Offline candy1

« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2017, 08:46:27 PM »
I don't think she was on all of September, hope she comes back soon! I can't find her anywhere but Keen on the Internet. I'm 9 now, sure it's from drop-outs.
Lol
I'm right behind you?.. And kind of disappointed that she wasn't one last month, she gave me minutes to try her and they expired...

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2017, 08:58:56 PM »
I listened back to my July and August readings (two in total) and they're even more relevant and helpful now than at the time! I really can't wait to talk to her again.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2017, 10:49:42 PM »
I did see her on last week, but it looks like she may have taken one call and logged straight back out. When I spoke to her in August she gave me a prediction of '4'. She thought weeks but that's been and gone. It could be 4 months, how has she been with giving numbers for others? Do weeks really mean months?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2017, 10:56:18 PM »
Once, early last March, she gave me a 5 for something and thought it was days. It didn't happen until late May.  :o It was a significant, big event too, not something ordinary that could have been coincidental so she was right but didn't know what the 5 meant.

I did see her on last week, but it looks like she may have taken one call and logged straight back out. When I spoke to her in August she gave me a prediction of '4'. She thought weeks but that's been and gone. It could be 4 months, how has she been with giving numbers for others? Do weeks really mean months?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2017, 11:56:03 PM »
I bet that kept you guessing!  Just sneaking that one in may, and yep the 5th month. I am beginning to wonder if my 4 is for April next year now because that would tie in with Kisha too.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2017, 01:40:39 PM »
She came through again another passed prediction.Not for me nonetheless it passed.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2017, 02:03:59 PM »
Do you mean she made this prediction about other people or did she mix up energies?

She came through again another passed prediction.Not for me nonetheless it passed.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2017, 03:12:50 PM »
She said someone around me will get engaged my good friend or someone in my circle got engaged last week

Offline Universal9

« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2017, 07:00:00 PM »
Her profile pic looks fake for some reason and the title "friend sue talks to angels!!"- Gosh, that was the reason to stop right there and never call when I wanted to try her a year ago. But seems like she is not really fake after all, so may be one day will try her. For now, I am not calling anyone.