Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58254 times)

Offline Shayalay

Friend Sue
« on: February 05, 2017, 05:44:18 PM »
I thought I'd start a thread for her because thanks to Transplant Nurse's recommendation, she might become better known. She is good and definitely for real. I read with her again this morning and she got my state of mind through the pulled card she does while the phone is ringing before I asked her a question. She also got several key details about my situation.

I possibly already have a prediction come true (most are of course still to come though). Yesterday she said I had a job coming. "Well, you have a job coming, honey!" Then a few hours later I saw a most surprising ad for a position that is exactly what I want, at the place I want to work. It's surprising because I didn't think this place would be hiring at this time of year. Also I just found out that something I thought was true in the present is not, and Sue's impression was therefore likely correct.

The only thing she does that I wish she would change is explain the cards. I already know Rider-Waite tarot, I'd rather she used her psychic impressions more because those are spot-on. Also I wish she were a little less per minute but I wish that about everybody, lol. Happy with her so far!

Offline Dannika

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:28:21 PM »
I hope I am wrong but I thought she was absolutely awful. I really wanted to like her, but felt like she was cold reading me. Kept asking me questions which is always a red flag. Seemed like she was fishing for information and after a few minutes I had to hang up because she wasn't really telling me anything and I feel like this is because I wasn't feeding her any information. Again I hope I am wrong, especially because what she did tell me was "positive", but I definitely asked for a refund after that call. Maybe other people can share their experiences?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 08:43:21 PM »
I felt the same way.

I hope I am wrong but I thought she was absolutely awful. I really wanted to like her, but felt like she was cold reading me. Kept asking me questions which is always a red flag. Seemed like she was fishing for information and after a few minutes I had to hang up because she wasn't really telling me anything and I feel like this is because I wasn't feeding her any information. Again I hope I am wrong, especially because what she did tell me was "positive", but I definitely asked for a refund after that call. Maybe other people can share their experiences?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 04:26:00 AM »
Gosh, I had exactly the opposite experience but of course, all readers don't work for everybody. Something she predicted/warned me about yesterday morning is happening right now even.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 02:50:39 PM »
Maybe coz everyone went running to read with her she was soo busy and exhausted lol idk.Am just here to confirm another prediction she told me came to pass ..that's 3/5 she got right for me or in relation to me and those around me :D
Barbara4846 also saw the same thing that just passed amongst more

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 03:12:31 PM »
She can definitely read for me, at least in the very near future, like that card she pulls while the phone is reading? Wow, spot on, and now, reassuring. She also told me two other things for me involving job and wanting to move were coming up. Just last Sunday I dismissed the moving but now a few things have happened and yeah, I want a new place ASAP.

She did tell me something would happen in five days and she has a day and a half for the timing to be correct - however - I'm not a timing nazi and if it's within the week I'll consider it a strong hit. I could be surprised but I don't think it's going to happen by Friday. Maybe the 5th of next month or five weeks from Sunday.

I love her though, thanks for the rec! Thrilling to add a reader who can predict for me consistently.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 06:20:21 PM »
I have a contact prediction that happened. Two weeks ago last Sunday, she got a 2 for next contact, said it could be days but she thought it was weeks or before the end of the month. She kept saying, "Two, two, two, two" and it was the 22nd so that was right but she didn't connect it to the 22nd, just days or weeks. Anyway, just over two weeks, which is what she said so it's a hit in my book.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:14:43 AM by Shayalay »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 01:13:34 AM »
I also would like to know more about her timing. She told me five days for something and I knew days was too early; wondering if it's likely weeks or if it could, God forbid, mean May. She did get the contact timing correct so I'm hoping it's weeks.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 01:32:37 AM »
I also would like to know more about her timing. She told me five days for something and I knew days was too early; wondering if it's likely weeks or if it could, God forbid, mean May. She did get the contact timing correct so I'm hoping it's weeks.

She's given me timing but she's never confident about it and always says it's up to God, which is true.  I don't really hold anyone to timing anymore.  There are too many things that can change it.  I really like Sue though.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 01:47:00 AM »
She told me 4..it's looking like April

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 02:16:30 AM »
Thank you both. Guess we'll see!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 02:29:24 AM »
I just love sue lol something about her makes me warm and fuzzy.& she is a great reader..I started reading with astrology readings forecasts ..pretty spot on..She uses astrology and her timings are boom right on..

ladya

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 02:34:42 AM »
Does she do chat or call?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 02:41:41 AM »
Who?sue.. phone
Astrology ..both

ladya

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 02:57:46 AM »
Who?sue.. phone
Astrology ..both

ye sue. thanks! ive been delving into astrology and i find it incredibly accurate. more so than psychics.

anything