Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58566 times)

Offline verb18

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2017, 03:14:39 PM »
Ok I gotta share this. I read with her yesterday and she is by far the most accurate person I have ever read with. I looked at some of the negative comments on this thread and honestly I cannot relate. She said things about my ex and I that were so spot on it was scary. She even mentioned a major inside joke that both of us had - no way she could have known that. She nailed everything down to a T and it was unbelievable. Also - in terms of her asking questions that people said -she only asked me questions like "who wears a lot of hats?" "whats the significance of ___?" it was nothing that she didn't already pick up that she was trying to validate. By far one of the most gifted women I have ever read with in my life. I had chills throughout the entire reading

Offline bstalling

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2017, 03:27:00 AM »
Ok I gotta share this. I read with her yesterday and she is by far the most accurate person I have ever read with. I looked at some of the negative comments on this thread and honestly I cannot relate. She said things about my ex and I that were so spot on it was scary. She even mentioned a major inside joke that both of us had - no way she could have known that. She nailed everything down to a T and it was unbelievable. Also - in terms of her asking questions that people said -she only asked me questions like "who wears a lot of hats?" "whats the significance of ___?" it was nothing that she didn't already pick up that she was trying to validate. By far one of the most gifted women I have ever read with in my life. I had chills throughout the entire reading

When does she come on? I never see her on

Offline verb18

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2017, 03:51:15 AM »

When does she come on? I never see her on

I'm not sure about her schedule - I honestly stumbled upon her yesterday. So glad I did, though. I recommend clicking the heart next to her name and saving her to "My Favorite Advisors", that way when you log on you can see her right away if she's online.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2017, 05:32:02 AM »

Isn't she the bomb.com?slow can eat your minutes but very accurate ..all her predictions for me have ALL come to pass..I have one pending in April ..a new love interest but everything g else she said came to pass for me :)

Offline verb18

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2017, 03:39:03 PM »

Isn't she the bomb.com?slow can eat your minutes but very accurate ..all her predictions for me have ALL come to pass..I have one pending in April ..a new love interest but everything g else she said came to pass for me :)

That is awesome!!! Very comforting. I also like how she's very upfront about timing not being her thing either. She only gave me timing b/c she saw my situation having a future. But - my POI wound up reaching out yesterday which L.O.L predicted for me, but Sue did not...she said it would be more a ways out, but she did say that her timing is very loose and she doesn't like to give it. I'm not one to hone in on that anyway, but when a timing prediction happens it is definitely eerie lol!! However, that's okay - from what I gather she's def an outcome reader. Is this what happens for you? Just curious!! thanks :)

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2017, 06:46:30 PM »

That is awesome!!! Very comforting. I also like how she's very upfront about timing not being her thing either. She only gave me timing b/c she saw my situation having a future. But - my POI wound up reaching out yesterday which L.O.L predicted for me, but Sue did not...she said it would be more a ways out, but she did say that her timing is very loose and she doesn't like to give it. I'm not one to hone in on that anyway, but when a timing prediction happens it is definitely eerie lol!! However, that's okay - from what I gather she's def an outcome reader. Is this what happens for you? Just curious!! thanks :)

L.O.L????yes she is an outcome reader..But she gave me a specific month for predictions .goodluck

Offline bstalling

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2017, 01:01:23 AM »
for those that have read with her, do you usually catch her in the mornings?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2017, 03:26:42 AM »
for those that have read with her, do you usually catch her in the mornings?

I'm on pacific time and caught her around 8:30 on a Sunday morning.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2017, 04:47:48 PM »
Just had a great reading with her, my third. It's amazing what she got, and with no information from me. I've discovered it's best to ask a question and let her roll with what she gets. If you interrupt with more questions she tends to get scattered. I think I already said this but she nailed a contact prediction in February. She got next contact as "two, two, two, two." It was the 22nd.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2017, 05:21:06 PM »
Just had a great reading with her, my third. It's amazing what she got, and with no information from me. I've discovered it's best to ask a question and let her roll with what she gets. If you interrupt with more questions she tends to get scattered. I think I already said this but she nailed a contact prediction in February. She got next contact as "two, two, two, two." It was the 22nd.

Am still on my high from her read in January  ;D keep us updated ..i back slid and read with zadalia after everyone kept beaming about her and she was one of the few popular ones I never read with..

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2017, 05:48:24 PM »
Oh my. I think we have a lot of lurkers, lol. I wanted to get her again just now to ask a follow-up but she's busy and there are four people in line! :-O

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2017, 06:06:05 PM »
Oh my. I think we have a lot of lurkers, lol. I wanted to get her again just now to ask a follow-up but she's busy and there are four people in line! :-O

Hahaha ..blessings and more money for her.i just adore her :)she deserves to be recognized

Offline bstalling

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2017, 06:38:58 PM »
hmm, just had a read with her and she definitely validated some stuff. She started naming landmarks around the area me and my husband are trying to move to. She does pull cards and reads their literal meaning, I guess to supplement her visions/intuitions. She said we would be able to settle everything about this situation in May/June.so we will see. Very friendly though, comes across as genuine.

Ive seen her profile on and off, but never took it seriously because her profile/picture kinda reads "fake" to me. Glad I tried her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2017, 07:07:39 PM »
I was going to post about her profile picture beforehand, but you beat me to it and I was going to say how lovely it was. I didn't get fake at all, but it is stereotypical of what readers use, along with the neon palm in their front yards. I'll probably never read with her at her $4.29 rate, only because I'm holding out for another, longer read with Cookie.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2017, 11:53:27 PM »
Transplantnurse, do you have any tips on how to keep her focused? I've noticed she can get something big coming but if you can't confirm it, she drops it.

anything