Author Topic: Friend Sue  (Read 58279 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Friend Sue
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 03:02:58 AM »
Sue has been pretty accurate for me, especially with that card she pulls while the phone is ringing. I can't wait to talk to her again next week.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 03:13:53 AM »
Who?sue.. phone
Astrology ..both

ye sue. thanks! ive been delving into astrology and i find it incredibly accurate. more so than psychics.
Right???very accurate

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2017, 04:05:27 PM »
I've tried so many mornings (including today) to catch her on and she never is.

This is her listings, right? Have I got the right advisor?

http://www.keen.com/Friend%20Sue

Yes, that's her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2017, 08:10:13 PM »
I did too, so I read with a guy once named Lloyd Strayhorn (even purchased his book), and he combines numerology with astrology and even told me I was in the military (which no one has ever said before). Nothing he said has ever manifested. So Astrology can be off just like psychics are.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 08:11:38 PM »
Astrology for timing is really that accurate? For contact or outcome type stuff? I usually see astrology and think no thanks.

Me too. I think it's silly and it hasn't been accurate for me in the slightest.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 09:35:17 PM »
I don't think astrology isn't really that useful unless you're diving deeply into someone's birth chart. Now astronomy is and can be a different story. Look up Venus Retrograde and prepare for some exes and old friends connections to come into play soon (if not already).

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 10:00:13 PM »
I'm not a fan of Retrograde either.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2017, 02:32:08 AM »
I am to an extent. Lately I've been having an interest on delving deep within myself to basically figure out and work on some things about me. I can agree on that being the Venus retrograde shadow bc I'm a Libra Ascendant.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:36:03 AM by YellowLove »

Offline Mememe

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2017, 04:07:46 AM »
This lady is a joke.  She told me"new relationships take time and to be patient" meanwhile ive been with the guy for 8 years LOL

After i corrected her, she changed her story.  Sorry but i hung up on her.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 05:48:03 AM »
This lady is a joke.  She told me"new relationships take time and to be patient" meanwhile ive been with the guy for 8 years LOL

Lol well damn!ikkk

Offline Mememe

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 05:54:12 AM »

Lol well damn!ikkk
:)

That's why I'm kind of surprised that ppl are recommending her! Well at the end of the day, you can't connect with every single advisor. So some are good, done not so much. Lol

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 05:57:52 AM »

Lol well damn!ikkk

That's why I'm kind of surprised that ppl are recommending her! Well at the end of the day, you can't connect with every single advisor. So some are good, done not so much. Lol

Yea sorry..Lool I laughed so hard at your post.am sorry .i agree one mans treaure is another's trash..have u tried Aries intuition?shes a favorite and think she is online right now ?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 03:20:04 PM »

Lol well damn!ikkk

Yea sorry..Lool I laughed so hard at your post.am sorry .i agree one mans treaure is another's trash..have u tried Aries intuition?shes a favorite and think she is online right now ?

Perfect example of not connecting: Aries intuition has NEVER been right and was pretty generic.  I read with her years ago and she was so wrong and then a few months ago after reading all the hoopla about her and she was wrong again.

stargazer

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 08:13:50 PM »

Perfect example of not connecting: Aries intuition has NEVER been right and was pretty generic.  I read with her years ago and she was so wrong and then a few months ago after reading all the hoopla about her and she was wrong again.
she was really super generic with me as well. couldn't tell me anything.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2017, 08:20:48 PM »

Lol well damn!ikkk

Never got the hype with Aries either...kinda vague all over the place, negative and just sounded bored the whole time  LOL