Author Topic: Abundant visions  (Read 57891 times)

Offline nightime

Re: Abundant visions
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2018, 07:23:32 AM »
I hate her numbers...they never make any sense to me. It's starting to look like her long term predictions aren't panning out. I'll give it another few weeks before I quit her.  :( :o

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2018, 04:43:46 AM »
Another update,
I first spoke with Gaylene at the end of November. She predicted something major within my situation would happen in 9 days. When it didn’t happen, I let it go. However on Thursday I got a text from my POI and her prediction FINALLY happened. It was one day short of 9 weeks from that first call.

She also predicted that he and I would eventually get back together. The jury is still out on that, who knows what will happen at this point and I’m trying to take it day by day without getting my hopes up.

So far at least two of her predictions have come to pass that I can think of off of the top of my head.

She had given me a number “2” as far as a timing prediction back in November and then again on our second call, which she forgot all about. It’s almost February so I’m assuming her reconciliation prediction may happen next month. I spoke to her on Wednesday, before I got that text message that confirmed her prediction...this time her reconciliation prediction was the number 7. Again, we’ll see what happens when I see him in person.

All in all she’s one of the three people I call anymore. But out of curiosity, does she give EVERYONE a positive reading? Has anyone ever gotten a negative prediction from her? I’m trying to stay level headed about the whole situation and I’m wondering if anyone can tell me their experience with her in hopes that it will help me figure out how seriously I can take her reconciliation prediction.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2018, 09:58:03 PM »
Another update,
I first spoke with Gaylene at the end of November. She predicted something major within my situation would happen in 9 days. When it didn’t happen, I let it go. However on Thursday I got a text from my POI and her prediction FINALLY happened. It was one day short of 9 weeks from that first call.

She also predicted that he and I would eventually get back together. The jury is still out on that, who knows what will happen at this point and I’m trying to take it day by day without getting my hopes up.

So far at least two of her predictions have come to pass that I can think of off of the top of my head.

She had given me a number “2” as far as a timing prediction back in November and then again on our second call, which she forgot all about. It’s almost February so I’m assuming her reconciliation prediction may happen next month. I spoke to her on Wednesday, before I got that text message that confirmed her prediction...this time her reconciliation prediction was the number 7. Again, we’ll see what happens when I see him in person.

All in all she’s one of the three people I call anymore. But out of curiosity, does she give EVERYONE a positive reading? Has anyone ever gotten a negative prediction from her? I’m trying to stay level headed about the whole situation and I’m wondering if anyone can tell me their experience with her in hopes that it will help me figure out how seriously I can take her reconciliation prediction.

i read some who got negative outcome. but i also read she can be really good? i am curious about reading with her. what are your thoughts?
and would you tell me that chat or phone is better if english isn't my initial language?

Hi! Well, now that things have played out after almost a year:

She was really good for me initially. This specific POI and I still talk on a regular basis. His situation hasn’t changed enough to allow us to reconcile which has led me to date other men. A couple of weeks from now will be a year since we split.

I spoke to her again in March after I had given him an ultimatum to see how he was going to respond. Unfortunately I was out when she called so I wasn’t able to take notes but I believe she said he would ignore what I said (which he did.)

I’ve read with her about a couple of POI’s now and only the first POI readings were accurate. I’ll still read with her on occasion but I think I’ll save it for when I’m really connected and invested in someone before I do.

PokeyPokes, I’ve never chatted with her because I tend to think that chat with a tarot reader is more expensive than phone readings. I’d suggest if you decide to read with her to talk to her over the phone to save some funds. Hope this helps!

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2019, 06:49:14 PM »
Any updates?

josh34

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2019, 07:08:57 PM »
Any updates?

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2088.0.html

In her active thread, yes :p