Author Topic: Advisor Ellie G  (Read 14145 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Advisor Ellie G
« on: February 05, 2017, 09:00:12 AM »
anyone read with her she was right now with the present. still waiting for her prediction.

Offline migsyhere

Re: Advisor Ellie G
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 06:32:00 AM »
I read with her years ago and got upset because she said i wouldn't be with the man i wanted then.  she said he ultimately wouldn't leave his now wife.  so... Ellie was right, lol.  Then i happen to call her today.  This time she said things that were true also.  i like her

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 07:00:52 PM »
Hi
I read with her. Poi contact in 10days from today.
I will let you guys know in 10 days

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 05:50:12 PM »
I don't know about here. I gave her back story and then she told me what the cards said. Then when I interpreted what I felt was actually happenening and told her a little more, she said, do you think xyz? When I said yes, she said I think you might be right. The cards could be saying xyz instead of how she interpreted it.

That threw me off a little bit. I was confused.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 09:12:24 PM »
I read with her.  She gave me the normal "I see things moving forward" type stuff and when I told her we haven't spoken in 2 months, he's been seeing someone for months and he blocked me from facebook, she hung up.  I guess she knew she was wrong LOL

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 02:14:41 AM »
I read with her.  She gave me the normal "I see things moving forward" type stuff and when I told her we haven't spoken in 2 months, he's been seeing someone for months and he blocked me from facebook, she hung up.  I guess she knew she was wrong LOL
LOL when you seem to test them they usually fail, but not everyone connect with everyone.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2017, 02:47:02 AM »
LOL when you seem to test them they usually fail, but not everyone connect with everyone.

I didnt test her. I just asked about thoughts and feelings.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 02:54:40 AM »

I didnt test her. I just asked about thoughts and feelings.
she might pick up the wrong person. I test her on person and she pass.

Rediska

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 03:01:07 AM »

Eewww wtf. That just completely turned me off. I wonder how many other people she has been wrong off.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 03:09:41 AM »
Well I test her on a person that I known that is Marry and I said will it turn into something more and she said  I don't see that with her. I see things just remaining like they are now. I asked if she has someone she said It says the 9 of Wands it just means resistance, like she blocks that for some reason from happening.  she didn't pick up third party but i guess she pass.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 02:31:24 PM »
Initially she started off fairly good for me... then she declined. The readings got vague and were wrong, wildly wrong and I questioned if we connecting anymore. She blocked me lol which was weird because I always left a honest review (but gave her 5 stars) and we were pretty cordial. Ahh well!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 04:01:09 AM »
So happy for you Flutter Shy. Love to hear about happy endings  :D

stargazer

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2017, 05:46:23 PM »
I read with Ellie back in January. She was wrong on something (supposedly I'd be moving very soon- nope), but was right in regards to relationship stuff 😊

Offline Love-33

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 07:04:32 PM »
I read with her last year about relationship and work. She was wrong on both subjects. She said my old POI would break up with a girl and she was wrong, and then regarding career she said my job wouldn't extend my contract but that I would find a better company. and they did more than that, they actually offered me to be permanent lol. BS reader

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 07:08:35 PM »
I read with her last year about relationship and work. She was wrong on both subjects. She said my old POI would break up with a girl and she was wrong, and then regarding career she said my job wouldn't extend my contract but that I would find a better company. and they did more than that, they actually offered me to be permanent lol. BS reader

oh Gosh!  that's really wrong! LOL

anything