Author Topic: Mystic Gwen  (Read 18591 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: Mystic Gwen
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2017, 12:12:24 PM »
Hahaha! I blocked her after she didn't send any minutes and kept sending random emails about when she is available.

Offline Mystic Gwen

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »
Tried her once. Worse than garbage. She sucks and is expensive and is so full of herself.

Greetings!!!

I AM Mystic Gwen, I wanted to post a response to the many other readers on Keen dot com (where you can read with me) who are pretending to be jilted clients (please read my feedback on Keen, a very similar username to the 1 I quoted (just add some #s) - has given me over a dozen 5 star reviews.

Firstly, there are a LOT of comments here, some people have the same username here as they do on the site I work on, those people read with me, they give me high ratings, and or they're one of my stalkers (yes, I have real one's, it's not me being pretentious, I would like to have 0), one of whom spent a 101 days in jail due to it.

I am a survivor of DV and I have 3 exes (in the last decade) who are all scorned, bitter men, that would love it for me to make 0 dollars, to lose my children, and to frame me for things they do (this has been adjudicated on in the past and proven in the criminal court of law).

If you'd like to try me out then I encourage you to watch my free videos on youtube, to gauge my accuracy or to sign up on Keen, then message me that you read this thread and I'll send you 5 free minutes (a 50 value, roughly).

I'm on FB too, I have great reviews and you can see my personal FB which gives you more evidence that I am a survivor of dv with people who would be and or are libel, although - I'm not threatening to sue anyone or to subpoena anybody's IP's here.

Lastly, one of you asked who the world's most handsome man was that I have a pic with - that is David Duchovny, check out his music, books, shows, movies, and him. He's so fine. Blows my mind.

I hope you all have a blessed day, September is a BAD month for everyone but, Aries and Capricorn - so, here's hoping you reach out to me for help!!!

Much Love,
Stay Blessed,
Very Truly,
Mystic Gwen
 8)
[/glow][/b][/i][/shadow]

candiednut

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 06:45:33 PM »
is this a joke? lol

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2017, 06:47:44 PM »
is this a joke? lol

Idk? I think it's kinda better to just say you're a psychic on here as opposed to being a "member" and lying about predictions happening, etc. I haven't read with her, nor do I know anyone that has.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2017, 06:51:23 PM »
is this a joke? lol

Idk? I think it's kinda better to just say you're a psychic on here as opposed to being a "member" and lying about predictions happening, etc. I haven't read with her, nor do I know anyone that has.

Wait, just read the stalker/jail thing. lol...  ::) :o

Offline Mystic Gwen

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 07:12:40 PM »

Greetings!!!

I AM Mystic Gwen, I wanted to post a response to the many other readers on Keen dot com (where you can read with me) who are pretending to be jilted clients (please read my feedback on Keen, a very similar username to the 1 I quoted (just add some #s) - has given me over a dozen 5 star reviews.

Firstly, there are a LOT of comments here, some people have the same username here as they do on the site I work on, those people read with me, they give me high ratings, and or they're one of my stalkers (yes, I have real one's, it's not me being pretentious, I would like to have 0), one of whom spent a 101 days in jail due to it.

I am a survivor of DV and I have 3 exes (in the last decade) who are all scorned, bitter men, that would love it for me to make 0 dollars, to lose my children, and to frame me for things they do (this has been adjudicated on in the past and proven in the criminal court of law).

If you'd like to try me out then I encourage you to watch my free videos on youtube, to gauge my accuracy or to sign up on Keen, then message me that you read this thread and I'll send you 5 free minutes (a 50 value, roughly).

I'm on FB too, I have great reviews and you can see my personal FB which gives you more evidence that I am a survivor of dv with people who would be and or are libel, although - I'm not threatening to sue anyone or to subpoena anybody's IP's here.

Lastly, one of you asked who the world's most handsome man was that I have a pic with - that is David Duchovny, check out his music, books, shows, movies, and him. He's so fine. Blows my mind.

I hope you all have a blessed day, September is a BAD month for everyone but, Aries and Capricorn - so, here's hoping you reach out to me for help!!!

Much Love,
Stay Blessed,
Very Truly,
Mystic Gwen
 8)
[/glow][/b][/i][/shadow]
[/quote]

Offline bstalling

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 07:33:50 PM »
Well, I havent read with you Mystic Gwen, but I do give you credit for posting as yourself and not as some "satisfied client" like some other readers on here.

I'm sure there are people in your life that try to sabatoge...I do believe that other psychics may come on here and try to stir the pot of other readers. But for the most part,
its regular clients just posting their experiences. I suggest considering the feedback and use it to improve your service in some way. Or not. Your choice really.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 08:49:24 PM »
I agree with bstalling..

I did read with her once at 8.99 per minute, spent 6 minutes, nothing came out of reading, because it was very slow method which I get every reader is different, but then she got this card and said it's a mute card, let's try again and that she will send me free minutes- never did! One thing she predicted for me didn't happen. I guess we didn't connect, but I thought it was just unfair to say you will send free minutes, I waited, and then connected with her again but she never sent any minutes. OH WELL!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 08:51:59 PM by mystery123 »

Offline Mystic Gwen

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 09:05:28 PM »
I agree with bstalling..

I did read with her once at 8.99 per minute, spent 6 minutes, nothing came out of reading, because it was very slow method which I get every reader is different, but then she got this card and said it's a mute card, let's try again and that she will send me free minutes- never did! One thing she predicted for me didn't happen. I guess we didn't connect, but I thought it was just unfair to say you will send free minutes, I waited, and then connected with her again but she never sent any minutes. OH WELL!

Hmm...The only persons I do not send free minutes to are the one's that I have blocked...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 09:10:07 PM »
If you know you are going to block someone, why tell them you will send free minutes and that they should "try again".?

Offline Mystic Gwen

« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 09:30:12 PM »
If you know you are going to block someone, why tell them you will send free minutes and that they should "try again".?

I never block on the 1st or 2nd call or chat unless the client is abrasive or only using free minutes, so, unfortunately, I surmise this is someone that either blocked me immediately or is fabricating that they did not receive any minutes from me.

As far as the card goes, when you pull the high priestess and you're asking a yes or no ? - I always have to ask you to ask again, it's 1 of 2 cards in 78 that mean maybe - to me.

:)

Offline Exposed

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2017, 02:39:27 PM »
I contacted her yesterday regarding a phone call for a job. She said that I would get news yesterday or tomorrow (today), and I would be happy, celebrate... ;D

Today, I'm pissed.  >:(
Got a response with not so good. It wasn't my POI. Tarot is general though. POI have not contact today.

Offline Mystic Gwen

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2017, 11:37:12 PM »
I contacted her yesterday regarding a phone call for a job. She said that I would get news yesterday or tomorrow (today), and I would be happy, celebrate... ;D

Got a response with not so good. It wasn't my POI. Tarot is general though. POI have not contact today.

Hmm...I'm unsure which client this because I didn't check this link until just now. All of the signs (minus capricorn and aries) are a bit frustrated now to the end of the month - BUT, I did just ask if you'll be gainfully employed in the month ahead and got the 6 of wands. A card of victory applauds and being on the media. So, Chin up - must be coming!!! Tic toc, eh? 8)

Offline Exposed

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2017, 03:38:11 PM »

I never block on the 1st or 2nd call or chat unless the client is abrasive or only using free minutes, so, unfortunately, I surmise this is someone that either blocked me immediately or is fabricating that they did not receive any minutes from me.

As far as the card goes, when you pull the high priestess and you're asking a yes or no ? - I always have to ask you to ask again, it's 1 of 2 cards in 78 that mean maybe - to me.

:)

If it's a terrible period, why would you offer your tarot services?
Again, tf it's bad time, why was the reading I received from you the total opposite?
Your technique is flawed, or the tarot itself is not accurate.

I go to clairvoyants.... I thought should give you a chance, because of 'the hype.'

Offline Mystic Gwen

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2017, 06:15:46 PM »

Hmm...I'm unsure which client this because I didn't check this link until just now. All of the signs (minus capricorn and aries) are a bit frustrated now to the end of the month - BUT, I did just ask if you'll be gainfully employed in the month ahead and got the 6 of wands. A card of victory applauds and being on the media. So, Chin up - must be coming!!! Tic toc, eh? 8)

I am only as good as the question posed, the intention of the seeker, and their modus operandi for reading with me, Darling.
Interesting that you'd circumvent my reply and quote something posted longer ago.
However, you did get the 6 of wands - free of charge from me the last time I responded (in the quote above).
Your time is going to come, I apologize that it wasn't within a time period you elected for, but the 6 of wands assures us you're working and loving in less than a month - plus, applauds and kudos - all for you!!  :)

anything