Author Topic: Chosenone77  (Read 3605 times)

Offline Penelope

Chosenone77
« on: January 03, 2019, 08:54:24 AM »
Anyone read with them?  Basically gave me a marriage prediction within the first minute.  Chat lasted 2 whole minutes when the reader ended it.  I felt like they may not have connected and just wanted to get off the session.  Anyone else have any other experience with this reader?

Offline mignnone

Re: Chosenone77
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 01:45:55 PM »
His story changes. I would not read with him again

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 02:33:07 PM »
there's a thread for him on here somewhere.

He was wrong for me years ago.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 03:27:29 PM »
I read with him about two POIs and because he was so abrupt, and yes a bit arrogant, I thought he was probably then brutally honest type. Because he seemed like that but gave me a positive prediction, I believed him. He was wrong in both cases.

Offline Joy

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 11:57:50 AM »
I got a positive reading from him the other day. All I can say is Wut, wut! :D

I have had a total of 3 readings with him so far over the course of 2 years - 3 not very long readings, that is. He certainly wastes no time. The prior two readings were doom and gloom, so I concluded that the chosen one would be the one I would chose to go to if I want to depress myself. Where a couple of other readers had given me more optimistic readings, he pretty much let me know ain't ain't gonna happen without mincing words. I asked about 3 different guys and he said no, no, and no. I was pretty sure I was going to stay with the company for which I worked last year, but he doomed even that one, saying that I'll be changing jobs. I don't know if it was just a coincidence, but the no, no, and no guys ended up being just that - a big no. I did change the company, too. The other day I decided to depress myself while waiting to hear from someone. I thought, let me get the doom and gloom cold shower and it will help me realize it ain't gonna happen. He did give me a positive reading. Well, not really peachy. I have to say the reading was very realistic. Ryan told me a few things about the guy I already knew. They were not generic things. It was not a plain contact prediction. He told me things as they are. We will see what happens down the road, but what he said was very realistic.

BTW, I don't really like it when psychics play "advisors" instead of psychics. I should be the one to make choices and decisions regardless. Also, a lot of this "advice" is not well suited. Yeah, if you "pull your energy back," he will step forward. This is basically playing games. It is no more than playing the passive-aggressive game - you blunt shut someone off, you stir up all their insecurities and they go after you from the point of all these emotions - hurt pride, jealousy, low self-esteem, guilt, you name it. None, however, is love. And people don't play games out of love. Love is a generous and giving feeling, not one that seeks withholding and deprivation. With all due respect to tested recipes of old folks tricks to make a hubby go after me, I am not sure I want someone to message just because I made him feel something is wrong or to teach him an ego lesson (not my place to teach people lessons, it's life's job). And I am sure the world is full of unrealized potential just because people decided to pull back or held back for too long and never took the chance to speak up and voice what and how they themselves feel.