Author Topic: Mystic Gwen  (Read 18596 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Mystic Gwen
« on: February 05, 2017, 07:02:33 AM »
anyone read with her? read with her once now she always send me 3 to 5 free min every week.

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Mystic Gwen
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 01:21:10 PM »
I have ..garbage   :)

ladya

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 02:44:36 PM »
I have ..garbage   :)

agreed. throw some tarot cards and look up their meaning online. save yourself the money.

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 04:22:06 PM »
Tried her once. Worse than garbage. She sucks and is expensive and is so full of herself.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 09:15:35 PM »
Lool when u say fake fairytale reader she is the first reader that jumps out..yesshe is full of herself going of her profile and seems young?

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 08:55:07 PM »
Nope, full of herself as in when I spoke to her she went on and on about how accurate she is.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 01:19:18 AM »
In my last reading with her a couple of weeks ago, she told me my title would be changing in July.  I didn't see how that'd happen because I had only gone on one interview back in April, had not heard from them for over 6 weeks, had not sent out my resume anywhere else, and no room for promotion at my current job.  Sure enough, after not hearing from the company for 6 weeks, they called me last week and offered me a position to start on July 31.  She was correct.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 03:29:42 AM »
Just saw this!

She never offered me free minutes even after saying so and being extremely slow in her reading. I paid like some crazy 8.98 dollars per minute, not sure if I read on a wrong day, but I remember paying that. She kept saying think about the person, and wasted 2-3 minutes just doing that, which would have been fine if she would have given me something. I literally didn't get anything out of her read. She gave one date June 9th and she saw me making a decision, but nothing happened that day, so meh for me! :(

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 03:38:06 AM »
Just saw this!

She never offered me free minutes even after saying so and being extremely slow in her reading. I paid like some crazy 8.98 dollars per minute, not sure if I read on a wrong day, but I remember paying that. She kept saying think about the person, and wasted 2-3 minutes just doing that, which would have been fine if she would have given me something. I literally didn't get anything out of her read. She gave one date June 9th and she saw me making a decision, but nothing happened that day, so meh for me! :(

I paid for a long reading back in February, and since then she sends me minutes in 3 and 5 minute increments, so I just use those and add a minute or two.  Otherwise it is super expensive!  Nothing regarding love has panned out yet, though.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 05:14:27 AM »
Yeah, she sends follow up omens or some such nonesense, but she is just a tarot reader. I just read some of neg reviews and I'm not impressed by tarot Peeps. Also, who is that guy in the picture with her that she is so proud to show off?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:22:15 AM by HornetKick »

ladya

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 05:19:42 AM »
Yeah, she sends follow up omens or some such nonesense, but she is just a tarot reader. I just read some of neg reviews and I'm not impressed by tarot Peeps. Also, who is that guy in the picture with her that she is so pround to show off?

isnt that david duchovny lmfao. looks like him at least

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 05:21:42 AM »
That's what I thought, just wanted to be sure.

ladya

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 05:26:28 AM »
there is no way shes worth like 9 dollars a minute. and shes coocoo. she did get things right for me when i used to read with her but not at that price.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 05:37:01 AM »
there is no way shes worth like 9 dollars a minute. and shes coocoo. she did get things right for me when i used to read with her but not at that price.
Made me laugh. So funny.

ladya

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 05:41:34 AM »
she blocked me a long time ago LOL because she used to send so many free minutes that i used to read on those and either disconnect and reconnect to use more free minutes or only add a minute or two. oh well. youre sending me free minutes clearly im going to use them. and then she sent a message how she was mad people were taking advantage of how nice she is.