Author Topic: SpiritDivine  (Read 34710 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: SpiritDivine
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2017, 03:00:31 AM »
Thank you

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2017, 03:26:58 AM »
She was wrong for me as well.  He was suppose to have come back in April.  Maybe she meant april 2018 :)

Offline njlady

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2017, 11:58:57 AM »
I had made a quick call to Yvonne near the end of May and I really wish I had recorded it. I took some notes though.  One thing I didn't jot down was that she told me I was going to end up in the hospital really soon.  Basically, I was under an enormous amount of pressure and a great deal of stress.  Not that this is unusual, but it was also in my personal life so it was 24/7.  Two weeks later, I thought I was having a heart attack and went to the ER.  It turned out not to be a heart attack, but I was admitted for emergency surgery and had a two day hospital stay. 

The thing I did have in my notes was (long story short) about a house I had under been under contract to buy fell through.  I was really upset.  Yvonne told me that at the end of July I would have another house and it would be a 9/10 to the other one.  Through a series of things that could not have been coincidences, I ended up with a great house  within days (I had been looking for months previously) and am closing on August 1st.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2017, 01:10:44 PM »
However, Yvonne was a very nice lady.  She was trying her best to help me.  I guess sometimes, a reader can only see so much through the cards.  She DID see that we reconnected by the end of April. Whatever happened after we reconnected is not up to her.  He indeed didn't see anyone during this 2 month break.  But it was not related to how he felt about me.  He forgot my birthday too.  But he appeared not to have remembered the birthday of his ex-wife and his close friend so I assume this is just the way he is.  He only remembers his boss's birthday. 

I lost my affection and respect for him during these two months because of his inability to step up like a man to tell me what went wrong, which inflicted so much pain on me that was beyond description.  I didn't realize this until I saw him again after these 2 months.  I guess my true intention was to find out what really happened and gave myself an explanation. This motivation is much stronger than seeking a reconciliation.  I don't need to like and care for a guy who does not feel the same about me, and bear his condescending attitude. 

So I decided quickly to cut the tie and move on, after I found out from him what exactly went wrong 2 months ago.   I ignored all my friends and coworkers' genuine advice, but, when facts came in your face, you gotta accept it.   My stubbornness came to a halt.   I started laughing, sarcastically, at myself.  I told myself " I can do better than this! you want me to change, what about yourself?"

Yvonne is not wrong about the re connection.  Maybe my ex was truly sorry but I didn't see a trace of it from his words or behavior so I gave up.  I don't need this type of selfish man in my life.  I would rather date anew.

She was inaccurate in regard to the interview that I had, a job that I really wanted.  She said that I would get it. But I didn't.  I still like her as a kind person.  I hope this review is fair and unjust.

Gosh I could have written this myself...was just saying how I lost total respect for the POI I was calling about, and once that happens with me, I can't really regain it, and I lose interest in a lot of ways...and why would I want a jerk like that anyway? 

very well said, and I can so relate.  i guess in a weird sense, it's like closure.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2017, 02:31:16 PM »
SINCERITY UK was wrong too.  QOC18 was right.  odd, QOC18 was always right when I wanted her prediction to be wrong. hahaha

QoC has always been right for me.

Offline njlady

« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2017, 04:07:04 PM »
Spiritdivine has been spot on for me. I've only read with her twice, and both calls were super short but everything she said turned out to be correct

Two readings for me also. I was really surprised when I ended up in the hospital just like she predicted because I am an athlete (personally, not professionally) and in excellent shape.  Not everything she told me has happened, but so far all the big stuff has.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2017, 04:04:48 PM »
Two and a half months ago she told me I'd get the job I have now when I specifically asked after the interview.  I thought she was wrong because I heard back from them once but not again for 6/7 weeks.  Well, last week they called and officially offered me the job.  I forgot about that until I just saw her name. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2017, 03:34:37 PM »
And another hit for Yvonne.  She told me I would have a new man in my life in July, possibly June, but no later than July.  On the 4th of July I met someone at a BBQ.  I didn't think I had a shot in Hell.  Last night he asked me out  ;D

Offline HornetKick

YvonneO
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2017, 05:12:00 PM »
Just had a reading with her and although she wasn't deeply specific, she could shuffle those cards like nobodies business 'cause it resonated so, so much. I thanked her for that and in how it made me feel. I asked if she needed specific questions or could she tell me what was coming up and she said she could do a general and she picked up stuff I didn't even mention. She'd get a card and say something and I would just laugh. She even mentioned a card showing up and that it was getting the devil off my back, whatever that meant. And I said it was probably my bitch cow co-worker.

I wish, wish I could have recorded it. By the time the call came through, since I was so surprised to see her on, that it was hard to go back and find the stupid thing. She made me feel so good, but she would mention cards, like the Will of Fortune, she said wow, when this was the first thing that came up and she told me what it meant, the Page or Paige of Wands (not sure), Knight of Pentacles, stuff like that. I have no clue about tarot cards and never had any inclination to know the cards. That's not my job so when they mention them, I just shrug. She has to be intuitive to have said things outside of what the cards meant.

She also said she reads 7mths out to a year. I should have asked her how accurate her predictions on timing were because like every reader I've read with over the last two months, everyone keeps saying my (it) will happen within two months. It's already been a month out which means it keeps getting pushed and I said this to her and she was like hmmm..Which just tells me I have to stay the path because obviously everyone is off with the timing shit.

I found her to be very cordial and thanked her profusely for some good news.
I want to read with her again, but I should really cool it awhile.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 04:06:35 AM by HornetKick »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2017, 07:20:17 PM »
talk to her in May re listen to my recording  she said my poi is attractive to me, there happiness, warmth but there fear too. And it will take time but my poi and I will be together in a committed relationship. It that still hasn't happen yet but we are talking she still haven't show me her feeling but I tell her how I like her all the time maybe I coming on too strong for her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2017, 09:11:45 PM »
talk to her in May re listen to my recording  she said my poi is attractive to me, there happiness, warmth but there fear too. And it will take time but my poi and I will be together in a committed relationship. It that still hasn't happen yet but we are talking she still haven't show me her feeling but I tell her how I like her all the time maybe I coming on too strong for her.
Ya think??!!

Offline knel27

« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2017, 07:38:21 PM »
I'm also curious if she's given anyone negatives because I feel like she tells everyone they will reconcile or reconnect with their POI.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2017, 12:54:16 AM »
I have.I have to wait on her predictions but they're aligned with the other top readers of mine.

She was wrong, and so were my "top" readers at the time (has changed since).
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:14:26 PM by YellowLove »

candiednut

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2017, 12:59:23 AM »
She was wrong for me too. Fairytale.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2017, 02:51:52 PM »
Does anyone know if it has been mentioned that she has her own site?