Author Topic: SpiritDivine  (Read 34706 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: SpiritDivine
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2017, 02:07:28 AM »
Girlfriend just changed up her photo.
Yvonne O I mean.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2017, 06:25:07 PM »
what time is she online?

IKR? I've been stalking her for days and most readers don't even log in on Fridays. Jeez.

Offline knel27

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2017, 07:11:08 PM »
Yvonne comes on around 9am-12pm EST most days. If it is on 'arrange a call' that means she's on. When she's off, it says 'send mail.'

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2017, 08:15:05 PM »
I think she was inaccurate for me. :(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2017, 08:12:11 PM »

Didnt you say he came back as she predicted?

Offline knel27

« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2017, 09:23:44 PM »

Didnt you say he came back as she predicted?

Thats what I thought too...I thought he came back?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2017, 12:04:35 AM »
He came back but he wasn't loving or anything like she said that he was ready for commitment and to say sorry he didn't say any of that he didn't do any of that fairie Moon child was the one that was accurate that he would be back it be more of the same moodiness and craziness

Offline knel27

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2017, 01:08:21 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that Alchemist....sometimes I wonder if these tarot readers are seeing far into the future...maybe theres more craziness right now, but then later on he apologizes...sometimes it takes men a very long time to realize what idiots they are. I've had men i dated apologize literally YEARS later. I of course hope it doesn't take that long with you, but  no matter what you deserve to be treated better...keep doing you! Sending positive vibes your way!

ladya

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2017, 01:10:31 AM »
it seems they always apologize when you just got over them and don't want them anymore. funny how life works.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2017, 01:23:44 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that Alchemist....sometimes I wonder if these tarot readers are seeing far into the future...maybe theres more craziness right now, but then later on he apologizes...sometimes it takes men a very long time to realize what idiots they are. I've had men i dated apologize literally YEARS later. I of course hope it doesn't take that long with you, but  no matter what you deserve to be treated better...keep doing you! Sending positive vibes your way!

Thanks,  I appreciate it. :) I'm hurt but I'm moving on..

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2017, 01:25:45 AM »
He came back but he wasn't loving or anything like she said that he was ready for commitment and to say sorry he didn't say any of that he didn't do any of that fairie Moon child was the one that was accurate that he would be back it be more of the same moodiness and craziness

The same type of situation occurred in my reading seeking experience with this lady.  She stated my ex would reach out by the end of April with an apology.  He had been single since the breakup and he was working on himself till the point he became too afraid to reach out to me.  So I initiated contact.  He replied to my email after 3 days, telling me what I did wrong last time, what I could work on, and he was still interested but with reservation.  I was like WTH.  I said no to his absurd demands immediately.  He thought he was perfect!!!   I was like OMG.  I'd better leave immediately because I am not so perfect as he is and I have no confidence that I would meet such high standards.  He did NOTHING wrong, in his opinion, flawless.   So I politely told him that I am not an ideal match for him and I left.

Yeah she made it seem like he would come back and everything would be perfect and harmonious but nope

Offline mystery123

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2017, 01:42:20 AM »
FMC- Fairie Moon Child? maybe?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2017, 01:44:51 AM »
Just updating on readers

She - Spirit Divine/Yvonne was wrong for me. She saw a new relationship with my POI and him coming back and had so many good details, but the outcome didn't pan out. He is moving so nothing is gonna happen. I even double checked with he if it's me she saw because i think he likes someone else, and this was in may, she said no she specifically asked for me and it's me.

So maybe we didn't connect.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2017, 02:55:29 AM »
I couldn't find her what is her link, please?

Offline mystery123

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2017, 02:57:55 AM »
She is by name Yvonne O now.

anything