Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 124952 times)

Offline Grounded

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #150 on: February 03, 2017, 12:29:08 AM »
yeah I'm w/ you I'll say my peace and be done w/the drama always happening on here bc I feel like God been telling me not to get caught up.
Yall should take "Presence" advise and read my posts. See how I never said who my "fav reader" is or was rude or ripped anyone, meanwhile she out here firing shots on the DL and always trying to start shit bc show knows the same few ppl will bust in on every gang bang she starts. I guess I was so rude and ripped everyone when I started a whole different thread not even replying to anyone else thread but here comes Presence idk how long later lying and saying I was ripping everyone. Well the thread is there for yall to see how I was already crying bc I just ws told a nice lady who read for me died. Meanwhile her and Bstalling tag teaming as usual and talking smack and making  of me and how I talk.
Ppl always saying how they scared to post on here and more ppl lurk and talk on PM bc a crew always on here bullying and name calling. I had thought it was changed for a minute after what happened w/one of the members who was friends w/ alot of us including mebut some of yall never quit. Cool beans then. Keep on flaming threads and talking shit to ppl for no good cause while most everyone else PMs their experiences and reviews and opinions away from you and your bullying. Yall know how to keep "the integrity of the board" if that means ppl mostly leaving you out here doing what you do while we mostly do what this board is supposed to do in private. Peace out

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #151 on: February 03, 2017, 12:59:57 AM »
excuse me didn't we all move on.... Why are you keeping this up.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2017, 01:23:41 AM »
Anyone read with friend Sue?i had forgotten about her ..but she is spot on.read with her again today literally picked up everything without prompting and she told me I will be getting unexpecteded money either someone picks up my tab or something ..Well I got a surprise $100 refund Afew hrs ago..
She saw a new job for me  coming up-I interviewed on Thursday ) I took a nap woke up to Voicemail from the company I got a job offer  :D!!& she also saw my Poi started a new job this month..didn't tell her that

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2017, 01:32:52 AM »
Transplantnurse-who is sue?
What is her keen name. I would like to read with her.
Thx

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2017, 02:13:27 AM »
THats her keen name -Friend Sue.lol.i know..her angel guides are really great

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2017, 02:21:15 AM »
There are four listings.
4.29 and the other 4.49. Is this her?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2017, 02:38:53 AM »
Yes her she's the only one ..

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #157 on: February 03, 2017, 02:43:30 AM »
Transplantnurse- you tend to find good ones. How do you find them? Do you look at the feedback? Or do you get recommendations?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2017, 03:16:01 AM »
Haha trust me I sifted and like all tried and tried went through a shit load of readers..Trust me a lot..I read reviews follow my instinct ..take it with a grain of salt let go and lets be honest if it meant to be it will be ..Be it love or work or anything else.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2017, 03:39:13 AM »
I agree.
I PM you. I hope you don't mind

Offline Beesa

« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2017, 03:55:56 AM »
 :o wtf this thread  :o

You guys are nuts, seriously. hey, I include myself in the crazy train and all but seriously, this thread is a whole different level of crazy.

You guys are right, you're wrong, and while I think a lot of the OP's recommendations are terrible (not all), I still think she makes some very good points. And people are being very defensive and while I understand why, I think it's also sad.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2017, 11:07:22 AM »
its over why keep it going.

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2017, 10:03:21 PM »
Transplantnurse-who is sue?
What is her keen name. I would like to read with her.
Thx
Holy potatoes!  I read with Friend Sue today...!!!!!!
At first I was like - this lady is a little chatty with the explaining about the angels and the angel card hooha.  I was even going to say thanks "I'm getting another call" to get off the phone.

THEN, suddenly she says - is your boyfriend traveling?  - yes he just left for FL this am
she says, are you worried?  Worried about him being around someone? - yes!  his ex is there
Later, she says - did you start a new job??  like not this month but less than two years? - yes!  I started at a new brokerage last year!
I won't get into all the predictions... but DAMN she's good.  Cooky with the angel stuff , which just isn't my thing.  But knew so much about my love life and work
She even knew that my BF and I had recently had a tiff and made up yesterday!!
Soo good. 
If it takes an Angel Card to get there - not my thing, but girrl, pull out that angel and read like your on fire! 
loves it!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 10:11:26 PM by migsyhere »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2017, 05:13:02 AM »
Told you!!she is fire.I appreciate the angel talk and she is religious like me but ..am glad she works for you ..She is so pure and genuine crazy talent.This woman deserves hell lot more recognition .Cookie for was bad for me!!bad!smh
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:17:41 AM by transplantnurse »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2017, 04:37:43 PM »
Just read with Friend Sue, I loved her! She got my situation, got what it's like between POI and me even to an extraordinary personality trait of his. Gave specific timing, which I always like. Good outcome and realistic near-future, basically saying what they're all saying. (I always get the same predictions, I just need to hear them in a chorus I guess, lol.) At one point, my mental focus went to adding money before we got cut off and she snapped me back to attention with,"Honey! I need you to concentrate on him." That was just my thoughts, I wasn't making keyboard noises and wasn't talking so I didn't sound distracted. She got that purely through the connection. Wow.

Interestingly, she kept picking up that I'm intuitive and at one point asked if I practiced. No, but I am very intuitive, down to psychic, about boyfriends. Not regular intuition either, more like getting specific things and everybody calling me crazy but I end up right. I also have pre-cog dreams at times and she got that. Added that my abilities would kick up and I'll start communicating with those who have passed. :-O So yeah, it was a good reading, will most def call back as funds allow. Thank you Transplantnurse! And thank you Migsyishere for your rec as well!

anything