Author Topic: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!  (Read 124966 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: My FAVORITES WHO GET IT RIGHT!!
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2017, 09:19:40 PM »
I thought the psychic here first said that she was told they saw a marriage between her and her guy, but he ended up marrying someone else?  She also gave a long list at first.

She started out relating to us, then shared her experience as a reader and now is kind of bashing us as bitter and angry.

I have read heavily since 2011 off and on and spent lots of money.

Only minor predictions have come to pass and nothing romantic: I have to say of all the men I have read about the positive stuff has NEVER happened.  That's sad huh?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2017, 09:25:10 PM »
I thought the psychic here first said that she was told they saw a marriage between her and her guy, but he ended up marrying someone else?  She also gave a long list at first.

She started out relating to us, then shared her experience as a reader and now is kind of bashing us as bitter and angry.

Only minor predictions have come to pass and nothing romantic: I have to say of all the men I have read about the positive stuff has NEVER happened.  That's sad huh?

That's happened to most of us which is why when a reader comes on here and tells us that her predictions come true most of the time, yeah we're going to be a little skeptical.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2017, 09:36:19 PM »
Jus adding my 2¢ on predictions that haven't come true... obsessing over the future/what will happen and timelines is a sure fire way to not get what you want, most of the time. From my experience anyway. Take your predictions with a grain of salt and live life. It's short. Dont waste your time on what hasn't happened.

Exactly.  Which is what i said she didnt even address. I truly believe you have to move on, not obsess and continue to call.  A good psychic would say that

You are calling psychics for insight into a current situation and predictions, so that is what they are going to give you when you call and pay per minute. If you need someone to tell you to move on, find ways to be happy without the POI, and to  live your life and not focus on what hasn't happened, I believe you are looking for a therapist, family member, or friend to talk to, not a psychic. I see negative feedback for psychics who try to insert their personal opinion or advice into readings. They can't win.

I didn't mean the psychic you are calling telling you to move on. I meant the OP should have given that as a reason predictions don't happen. Instead, she said we were being negative and hard to read and not hearing the truth.  A lot of people calling initially, don't understand about not obsessing and not calling so much because they're desperate.  Eventually, they do.  But we're all human beings that are hurt at the time and yes, we obsess.  Until a person gets so sick of hearing lies and nothing happening, they finally say screw it and live their life. 

I haven't read with some of the readers she suggested, but I've read with at least 5 or 6 and none of them have been correct.  I just find it very odd that 10+ readers have been accurate for her always.  Maybe she's one that moves on and doesn't obsess.  I know about LOA and know when you don't believe and trust, you don't manifest. 

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2017, 09:45:05 PM »
Jus adding my 2¢ on predictions that haven't come true... obsessing over the future/what will happen and timelines is a sure fire way to not get what you want, most of the time. From my experience anyway. Take your predictions with a grain of salt and live life. It's short. Dont waste your time on what hasn't happened.

Exactly.  Which is what i said she didnt even address. I truly believe you have to move on, not obsess and continue to call.  A good psychic would say that

You are calling psychics for insight into a current situation and predictions, so that is what they are going to give you when you call and pay per minute. If you need someone to tell you to move on, find ways to be happy without the POI, and to  live your life and not focus on what hasn't happened, I believe you are looking for a therapist, family member, or friend to talk to, not a psychic. I see negative feedback for psychics who try to insert their personal opinion or advice into readings. They can't win.
AMEN, abarnes1! A - freggin - men! lol

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2017, 09:53:17 PM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  I am not bashing anyone.  Not one single soul is or should ever be looked down on because he/she/they are having difficulty letting go of a situation.  I have been there.  I never said that anyone was 100% correct all of the time - in fact I continually repeated the opposite. 

"The Psychic" as you're calling me - is just a person.  A person just like you who can become - and has become - obsessive about a situation involving a man, a marriage, a love that was timed wrong.  Its heart wrenching.  So lets be clear - I get it.

As far as predictions manifesting - I'm simply trying to convey that when "I" ("I" /ME/MY PERSON) stopped looking for the answer that "I" wanted - and started letting the message be conveyed to me how ever it was delivered (EVEN IF IT WASN'T WHAT I WANTED) I got better results.

I can't control who anybody connects with.  I have nothing special I'm doing but trying to relax and trusting that I'm getting a message from spirit. 
Thats all folks.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2017, 10:04:07 PM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa.  I am not bashing anyone.  Not one single soul is or should ever be looked down on because he/she/they are having difficulty letting go of a situation.  I have been there.  I never said that anyone was 100% correct all of the time - in fact I continually repeated the opposite. 

"The Psychic" as you're calling me - is just a person.  A person just like you who can become - and has become - obsessive about a situation involving a man, a marriage, a love that was timed wrong.  Its heart wrenching.  So lets be clear - I get it.

As far as predictions manifesting - I'm simply trying to convey that when "I" ("I" /ME/MY PERSON) stopped looking for the answer that "I" wanted - and started letting the message be conveyed to me how ever it was delivered (EVEN IF IT WASN'T WHAT I WANTED) I got better results.

I can't control who anybody connects with.  I have nothing special I'm doing but trying to relax and trusting that I'm getting a message from spirit. 
Thats all folks.

Here's the point. We NEVER get REAL answers.  We get fairytales!   Out of 3 men, one came back - so all were correct.
The 2nd man, nothing but fairy tales and not ONE said he wouldn't be back or contact me.  In reality, he had met someone and is actually still with her - these were the 5 or 6 readers on your list.  The 3rd one, maybe ONE has said he's not worth it, he'll give you a headache and heartache. ONE out of I don't  know how many I called.  Yes, I was in obsessing mode and absolutely did not let go.  When you have 20,30, 100 readers telling you he has feelings, he's coming back blah blah freaking blah, that ONE person that was truthful, falls to the wayside.  Did I want to listen and believe that ONE reader?  NO, because everyone else told me a fairytale.  But I truly believe, because I wasn't letting go, obsessing and calling, not moving forward with my life and taking care of ME, that's why it never happened.  Calling psychics PERIOD is a waste of money. I've gotten to that point where I have said screw it.  I'm done. I've said it before but really didn't mean it.  I mean it now.  I'm done with bullshit.  :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2017, 10:06:09 PM »

So to get lectured on how we're being bad callers and setting ourselves up for the worst possible reading and failed life experiences is so condescending.

Here we are, days later, and I still think this woman is a total fraud.
[/quote]

@Presence, I agree. 

Offline Grounded

« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2017, 10:06:22 PM »
Dang yall still come at a body like they did you wrong whatever they say...more things change,more they stay the same I guess

welcome @migsyhere even tho idk if anyone ever welcome here. Ima PM you if that's cool w/ u

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2017, 10:35:58 PM »
Dang yall still come at a body like they did you wrong whatever they say...more things change,more they stay the same I guess

welcome @migsyhere even tho idk if anyone ever welcome here. Ima PM you if that's cool w/ u
Hola chica!  I was welcomed by a couple people that figured me out.  Others have been cool.  Then theres the angry birds... they can keep chirping! lol hahaha

Offline Grounded

« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2017, 10:54:01 PM »
wtf is up w/ you Presence? why tf you feel you got to be up in here talking shit and bullying ppl and making up lies and attacking ppl that never said shit to you? I never said shit to you but you have a problem w/ damn near everybody. Miss me w/THAT noise. Ain't no body got time for a negative ass raging bully out there dragging ppl for no damn reason.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #145 on: February 02, 2017, 11:13:08 PM »
I never understood the opinion that disagreements on a forum were 'negative energy'. Presence does bring up some valid points, and its just annoying to see some posters fall for BS again and again. The majority of the psychics in the original post have been proven failures or outright scammers. The Man Whisperer..really?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #146 on: February 02, 2017, 11:23:23 PM »
Isn't it possible that because she is psychic and her mind's eye is therefore more open than ours, that some psychics are able to read her more accurately than some of us? Could also be that you are not open to receiving any message like she said and they are not able to be as accurate for you. You're dealing with the metaphysical here...it isn't so black and white.

Are you being completely serious right now?

Do actually believe this woman is somehow better than the rest of us? Can tune in better than us? Can get better readings?

This is unbelievable. Someone comes on this board and says they are psychic and suddenly they are put on a pedestal.

This is EXACTLY why I have had the reaction I have. It's because of people like you who, not only believe her shit, but give her far more credit than she deserves which then encourages people to go to her for readings. That's what this board is supposed to be about.

And how dare you make assumptions about what do, or do not, get out of readings.

The fact that you blindly believe this woman is special in some way is completely insane.

I dont take anything here personally to bring negativity to me. What im concermed wth is exactly what Presence is saying about trusting this woman and putting her on a pedastal.  I dont want to see others fall for a reader (s) and sucked in and lose a ton of money.  Not saying shes good or not good, but my intuition tells me there is an ulterior motive for her to be here.  Yes, she disclosed who sbe was at first so that, i will give her.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2017, 11:34:42 PM »
I didn't mean to say "the psychic" in a condescending or glorified way, but I didn't want to misspell your username and was/am too lazy to quote and all that jazz.
so I should have said the girl who started the thread who is psychic....

Offline migsyhere

« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2017, 12:00:31 AM »
I guess I just don't care if she has legit psychic ability or not because I'm not asking for her psychic opinion about anything. I'm not asking for a reading, not asking for insight. She revealed herself from the beginning, but asked for her keen name to remain private if anyone knew it and I respected that. There are a couple people she mentioned who I have so far had great experiences with and would like to know more about how those predictions turned out for her, which is what this thread should be about, but instead no one can have a conversation here because of the back and forth.

I can see you're worried about if others call everyone she suggested and she's lying, losing a lot of money that way, if that's what you mean. Me personally, my accounts are closed, I'm not calling, just want to share about people I've already called. I don't have anyone on a pedestal, I just feel a person is being attacked and I personally don't feel that should happen. I wasn't around when psychics came on her before though, so I don't know what you went through.

Anyway, I wish you all well. No more of this back and forth for me. I'll update on threads if any of my predictions come through, etc.
My goodness, @abarnes1 and @Grounded, I love you guys!  Good for you for not joining the chorus of naysayers!  Lol.  As I said, I'm not here for the angry birds, they can keep chirping, lol.  I honestly just wanted to start a thread to find out more about peoples referrals and experiences. 

For the record, i DID NOT reveal my name, someone else did.  Two people I think.  And, yes, they were kind enough to remove it so that the angry birds wouldn't flock to me and kill my business!!  lol

In addition, each person that has emailed me asking for my listing has been denied; i am not here to solicit. 

In any case, @abarnes1 and @Grounded, I appreciate you and the others that have recognized the harshness of some on this thread.  I will no longer respond to that energy.  However feel free to share what/who has worked with you in the past or present - I'm full on interested to know!

Oh, and @abarnes1, rock on with that third eye insight!!! You nailed it!!  My ability was explained almost exactly like that by my friend tony, he's a big deal psychic in NY and he appeared on Dr Oz - when I was in my 20's and trying to figure it all out, I asked him why i sensed people when I was with them, or if they asked me a question, but sometimes i didn't sense anything... He said that psychic ability is like "tuning in" and "turning up the volume" on someones frequency... Like your "3'rd eye" opens easily and you get messages more easily... kinda like an internal radio with - literal - channels... ha.

So maybe, in that sense you're right... maybe readers that seem weak for some, I can get "in tune" with because I can "turn up the volume" of the frequency a little louder that most... That would totally make sense and understandably frustrate others who tried to get answers from the same people and just couldn't find anything correct in what they said.

BUT i also want to say AGAIN - psychics are fallible... My friend Tony, the big deal NY psychic who was on DR OZ cause he reads for his wife... He reads for ALOT of famous people in NY Veronica Webb, Issac Mizrahi... you can google him and of you can afford him - have at it... HE's told me MANY MANY correct predictions... but on the day that I feared I would be fired when I went into work... I called him from the street outside.  He said "i don't feel you being without money so i would say no... you are not being fired."  WELL HE WAS WRONG!!! ha!  (can you imagine A PSYCHIC!! BEING WRONG!!!!!!! O. M. G!!! lol)

I WAS fired. 
But what they did to me was illegal and I sued... So in the end, I wasn't without money because i was awarded two years pay, traveled and had a blast!
BUT... I WAAASSS FIRED.

soo... is Tony a "fucked up fucking bad fucking psychic tryna steal my money and fuck with my life!!!!
nope.
He's just a reader.
making a prediction.
being a person.

xoxoxo, @abarnes1 and @Grounded, once again - I love you guys!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 12:12:56 AM by migsyhere »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2017, 12:26:34 AM »
are we going to talk about psychics who get it right on here?  I just read with Lotus of Light and she asked me something that showed me she was connected.  I do love when that happens.  I read with a real debbie downer yesterday and my low self esteemed self of "oh he couldn't want me" she was just preaching to the choir.  But I am not angry just when they don't tell me anything that shows me they're connected I wonder if it's sometimes safer to say it won't work out like that's their style and then the "oh, but someone new is coming." but men are like buses there's always one coming. lol.