Author Topic: Interesting Reading  (Read 6069 times)

Offline Jjj

Interesting Reading
« on: January 28, 2017, 12:39:16 AM »
I want to say something that has been on my mind lately which is how god/universe and destiny come to play.

My favorite psychic on CP Dave who i have read with for over 2 years (when me and my girl where together and apart) and he has always read the big picture outcome for us. I believe thats the kinda reader he is. He gets near future predictions only if he can really see it.

He as always seen so many wonderful things with us in our future every single time i have read with him (which is every few months cause he is $130 for 10 mins) but i remember asking him one day "can i be with somebody else have all of this...can i choose someone else?"
He laughed and said "of course you can. God gave you free will to choose what you want. You could very well choose to be with someone else....however i dont see you chossing someone else. No matter what you decide your girl is come to you wanting to be with you and have a relationship and future with you. Its your choice to decide. God will create the opportunity no matter what. I see and know you choosing your girl. The love and connection with you two is very strong.

This sat with me because i really believe whats meant to be will be in your life no matter what. And that if you feel that and let it be it will happen at the perfect time when god/universe see it. But there are some people who say you chosse everything in your life. Which I feel you do have say so in your life. I also feel like when something is meant to be the opportunity will present itself!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 04:48:44 AM by Jjj »

Offline Jjj

Re: Interesting Reading
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 04:30:56 AM »
Bumping up

moonlight412

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 05:48:02 AM »
I agree and I have started thinking the same.. what's meant to be will be, can't force anything or anyone.

So are you with your girl now? What other predictions of this Dave guy pan out for you?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 03:55:31 PM »
I agree and I have started thinking the same.. what's meant to be will be, can't force anything or anyone.

So are you with your girl now? What other predictions of this Dave guy pan out for you?

We are not together right now.
He reads alot further into the future than most. And he has given me the same overall predictions for our future together even when we were in a relationship. The only thing is that he will not give a timeframe unless he can absolutely see it.

Alot of his reviews also say he is good with long-term predictions.  He only hits short-term sometimes.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 07:48:06 PM »
JJJ any updates.... I was wondering if i should read with him....

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 04:26:48 AM »
Hey i haven't read with him in months. Just cause i have sworn off readings unless its just for fun or something i have no attachment to that bad.

I still do believe his predictions. Its just he never really gives timming. So what he saying can happen 3 years from now or 10 years. I still remember them but i took it with a grain of salt.

I would say just read with him and see what he has to say. Let me know if you do.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 05:45:50 PM »
well that's just a nice cop out isn't it, for them to say they "don't do timing", i guess for as long as you're alive they will never be "wrong". lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 05:47:40 PM »
Hey i haven't read with him in months. Just cause i have sworn off readings unless its just for fun or something i have no attachment to that bad.

I still do believe his predictions. Its just he never really gives timming. So what he saying can happen 3 years from now or 10 years. I still remember them but i took it with a grain of salt.

I would say just read with him and see what he has to say. Let me know if you do.

Didn't your POI marry someone else?  I agree with candied, it's a cop out, please don't believe in such nonsense.  You sound like a nice person and deserve better.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2017, 09:15:43 PM »
well that's just a nice cop out isn't it, for them to say they "don't do timing", i guess for as long as you're alive they will never be "wrong". lol

Exactly! Just like the ones who told me "It may not happen in THIS lifetime but I still see it happening." Lolol

You both cracked me up!!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2017, 03:35:42 PM »
Im just telling you what i was told by this reader.
If he is right or wrong only time will tell. But on the flip side im still living my life. I will always have a spot for her in my heart but life goes on and i am moving forward for me.
If she ever comes back around in the future then great. If not then thats fine too. Either way im happy.

He has never changed his reading since day one and we were together at that time. I haven't read with him in months and im not in a rush to read again. I have learned to let things play out.

anything