Author Topic: Laurie lee on keen  (Read 12544 times)

Offline mayflower

Re: Laurie lee on keen
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2019, 07:00:03 PM »
She said last year i will end up to have new relationship but no i still be with the same guy i still stuck with this guy. Totally wrong.

Offline Watercolors

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2020, 12:01:14 AM »
She's definitely a fake.

How so? I was thinking of getting a reading from her. Her feedback is really good.

Offline Joy

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2020, 11:26:48 PM »
Well, she was the only semi-correct one out of 7 to whom I had to hang up during minute 1 because I heard the makings of a fairy tale (which right away makes me think that so many of these people are ready to give me a story instead of saying that they don't get anything.

I wanted to ask if someone was upset with me. That someone is not a romantic interest and I am pretty sure he does not want a romantic relationship with me. The suspicion that this person could be upset with me had nothing to do with that. First I called my regular ones that were online, of course. To their surprise, I guess, I did not ask about the person I mentioned the last time I had a reading and they all told me stuff about how we have "a connection" and this guy has noticed me and a bunch of other standard things. I was stunned. Noticed me? Hell yeah. I have known this guy and have worked with him for years now. I should hope he had noticed my existence. And we certainly don't have that kind of connection. The sad part were the routine lines I heard. Only the chosen one did not feed me nonsense. After saying the guy's name only, he told me he is irrelevant to me if I am asking about how he feels but he was a bit confused about why I did what I did. I don't think Ryan is into explaining feelings in detail, he seems to be more of a final outcome and big prediction kind of reader, but this was good enough, because it basically gave me all I needed in a nutshell.

When I asked Laurie, she started giving me a reading about my POI, which was strange because I wasn't calling about him. She mentioned 3 very specific things so I was sure it was my POI. I stopped her and asked about this work guy. I told her she got confused. I did not have to explain to her much more. She said he was a little upset but more confused. She said, "I don't know what you did but he is wondering if he did something to upset you. He feels like you shut him off and he can't figure why."

I did shut him off! But nothing romantic was ever involved.

The other psychics did not even give me a reading about my POI, they were basically making up a "love story" on the go for me and the work guy, making it sound like a lot of what it is not. Good food for the thought that!

Either way, Laurie still got the energy wrong at first. I had to tell her. No predictions involved.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 11:29:26 PM by Joy »

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2023, 10:44:16 PM »
She is one of the most judgmental advisors I’ve spoken with.

Also, I heard there was a group of advisors sharing information, so I called one of them and gave a fake story.  It was specific and so very far from true.

I was surprised that Laurie provided the very specific scenario to me.  I was also disappointed.  Sharing info about callers is uncool.

Offline jackY

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2023, 12:03:40 AM »
She was AWFUL. She speaks so confidently and predicted I'd get a certain job. As time went by, it was becoming clear she was wrong. instead of accepting that, she straight up blocked me. I never said a negative word to her nor was I planning to, but when she realized she wrong, it was the almighty block. Do not waste your time or money with her.

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2024, 03:43:47 AM »
I know this is an old thread, but please avoid her. She is fake.