Author Topic: Laurie lee on keen  (Read 12594 times)

Offline Joy2U

Laurie lee on keen
« on: January 20, 2017, 03:06:31 AM »
Has any one had a reading with Laurie lee on keen?
I am looking for an accurate reader.

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Laurie lee on keen
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 04:48:19 PM »
Accurate reader

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:22:50 PM »
It's been years since I spoke with her. I would have remembered if she was accurate or good to talk to (and would have called her back if I had). I just remember her to be average.
Accurate reader

Thank you for feedback.  I heard she was very accurate.  How about timing? Is her timing about right?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 07:32:09 AM »
I didn't get timing just outcome although I don't know how far out she reads but was accurate

Offline Joy2U

Good reading with Laurie lee
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 09:22:40 PM »
I had a good reading with Laurie lee. I trust her. I will know more in March.
I recommend her so far.

moonlight412

Re: Good reading with Laurie lee
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 02:10:54 PM »
I recommend her so far.

Did her predictions come to pass?

Offline verb18

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 02:40:59 PM »
I recommend her so far.

I used to read with Laurie A LOT - but during the time I read with her I was so attached to my outcome and pretty much self-sabotaged a lot of the predictions she made by reaching out to my POI when I shouldn't have, and literally attaching my energy so heavily to the situation. However she was the only person at the time to tell me at the mid-end of 2016 that it would take until the 2nd quarter of the New Year (which is right now) for my POI to start making strides in coming back around. A lot of other readers at that time who I no longer read with swore that it would happen much sooner which I knew couldn't be true - but Laurie was on the money with what she said. However her approach kinda bothered me - a lot of "well you know...heres the thing... well, i mean..." and it kinda made me annoyed lol but other than that I did like her a lot.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 03:36:03 PM »

[/quote]

I used to read with Laurie A LOT - but during the time I read with her I was so attached to my outcome and pretty much self-sabotaged a lot of the predictions she made by reaching out to my POI when I shouldn't have, and literally attaching my energy so heavily to the situation.

THIS!!  I think this is something that happens a lot.  I know for me, I've done things which I shouldn't have and that probably made the prediction not happen OR being so heavily attached to the outcome it doesn't happen. It's SO hard not to do though!

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 03:56:50 AM »
I recommend her so far.

No

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 04:43:31 AM »
She's fake

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 08:12:51 AM »
I also used Laurie a few times. Like Aries Intuition, she described somewhat correct scenario for my work situation or upcoming opportunities. She was not worst. I would not say good because nothing ever panned out. But still better then many I think.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 06:32:29 PM »
Did not have a good experience with this reader. She says in her profile she just needs a name which I gave and then asked for a general reading but she pressed me to ask a more specific question. I explained I wanted just a general reading and she hung up on me and blocked me. Do not recommend.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 06:39:05 PM »
I’ve read with her before I believe sometime last year. However I never called back

Offline flora0250

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 06:45:05 PM »
I’ve read with her before I believe sometime last year. However I never called back

How was she for you? Even if she is a great advisor, hanging up on someone politely saying that they don’t wish to give more info is really rude and a huge red flag in my book. Maybe she’s genuine. But you don’t have to hang up on someone and block them. Ridiculous.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2019, 06:47:16 PM »
I honestly don’t remember. Must’ve been vague because I have a small list of readers that I stick with now who’s good with predictions and the now. And yes that is rude I wouldn’t call back.