Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 159766 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #360 on: December 16, 2017, 11:33:45 PM »
I agree, find a better reader!!! She's a scripted reader, speaks fast and makes you think she's the real deal but not !!! If she's got something right, then it's a fluke, I still have my reading and know she's not real, among all the readers in the world, you keep coming up every now and then bumping her up as though you're advertising. I know some people can't see into this because of their addiction but am no fool.
nailed career stuff. like TRUE real predictions, not fake generic stuff. VERY specific stuff.

Just curious..you seem very back and forth with this reader. Either she works for you or not, why the constant bumping up this thread for updates?

I'm a bit confused about Prophet Rose to be honest. She has predicted a lot of very specific things. But she's been very wrong about several relationships too.

I'm going through a rough time so I really want her to be right and just am hoping what she is saying will happen. It's mixed... when someone is so right on but other times you're not sure. She's DEFINITELY gifted and has an ability... but sometimes I'm uncertain about her.

A part of me asking others is hoping they will confirm waht she's saying is right.

So.... BUMP!

Offline peppie

« Reply #361 on: December 16, 2017, 11:45:04 PM »
i repeat she's NAILED situations for me. oh my goodness leave it alone. if i want to ask about her let me ask about her. just ignore if it bothers you.

Offline whskers

« Reply #362 on: December 16, 2017, 11:54:33 PM »
I agree, find a better reader!!! She's a scripted reader, speaks fast and makes you think she's the real deal but not !!! If she's got something right, then it's a fluke, I still have my reading and know she's not real, among all the readers in the world, you keep coming up every now and then bumping her up as though you're advertising. I know some people can't see into this because of their addiction but am no fool.
nailed career stuff. like TRUE real predictions, not fake generic stuff. VERY specific stuff.

Just curious..you seem very back and forth with this reader. Either she works for you or not, why the constant bumping up this thread for updates?

I'm a bit confused about Prophet Rose to be honest. She has predicted a lot of very specific things. But she's been very wrong about several relationships too.

I'm going through a rough time so I really want her to be right and just am hoping what she is saying will happen. It's mixed... when someone is so right on but other times you're not sure. She's DEFINITELY gifted and has an ability... but sometimes I'm uncertain about her.

A part of me asking others is hoping they will confirm waht she's saying is right.

So.... BUMP!

Well I’m sorry if she didn’t work for you but her prediction came to pass for me about career or relationship multiple times. Thanks for sharing your experience but I think I will still keep calling her because she works for me.

Offline peppie

« Reply #363 on: December 17, 2017, 12:32:48 AM »
she does work out for me... she's about 80/20. i will keep calling back. i'm just really hoping she's right.

Offline peppie

« Reply #364 on: December 18, 2017, 11:38:36 PM »
career stuff seem to be the opposite to what she's been telling me. FYI.

the romance stuff .... not so much.

I'm still willing to wait it out, but I am thinking this didn't work out this time.

Offline peppie

« Reply #365 on: December 19, 2017, 01:10:33 AM »
It's just... every time I would call back recently it was something different that didn't quite add up. Maybe it's because of mercury rx... I don't know.

I noticed recently that when I gave her info she'd run with it so my sig other was suddenly madly in love with me and all the things written on here... but it just doesn't add up as that situation is dead on arrival.

I don't know. Maybe I called her too much.

Offline peppie

« Reply #366 on: December 23, 2017, 09:34:23 PM »
Everyone please just humor me.

We all know Prophet Rose is not accurate at all on relationships. However, I have heard she's accurate for career predictions.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Offline okgirl

« Reply #367 on: April 26, 2018, 06:13:34 PM »
 I read with her couple times lot what she told me present was very accurate
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 06:22:32 PM by okgirl »

Offline Candy

« Reply #368 on: May 05, 2018, 03:24:17 AM »
Does Prophet Rose have a website or alternative contact outside of Keen? That platform is terrible.

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #369 on: August 07, 2018, 04:42:20 PM »
I had a reading with her two days ago. She pretty much said the exact same thing as some others. Cards facing each other, empty victory, 10 of wands being overburdened etc. for timing she gave me 1-3 and also said 30 days. She did pick up on a third party though.. also said I needed to eat more vegetables lol

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #370 on: August 10, 2018, 12:22:53 PM »
I found her to make sense of the now but future predictions never panned out I tried her 3x over 6 months and not one prediction came about. I wouldn’t contact her again.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #371 on: August 17, 2018, 03:43:49 PM »
I just read with her a day ago. She gave me 1-3. What does she mean exactly by that in regards to hearing from someone?

Offline okgirl

« Reply #372 on: August 20, 2018, 07:21:13 PM »
I just read with her a day ago. She gave me 1-3. What does she mean exactly by that in regards to hearing from someone?
I just read with her and she give me 1 to 6 number, she told me it maybe hours days or weeks but Not more then weeks so it maybe 6 hours 6 days 6 weeks

Offline njlady

« Reply #373 on: August 20, 2018, 07:41:05 PM »
I just read with her and she give me 1 to 6 number, she told me it maybe hours days or weeks but Not more then weeks so it maybe 6 hours 6 days 6 weeks

Honestly, readings like that are pulled out of someone's ass.  Stick your hand in a bucket and pull out a number.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #374 on: August 20, 2018, 07:46:20 PM »

Honestly, readings like that are pulled out of someone's ass.  Stick your hand in a bucket and pull out a number.

I had a reader tell me once that for timing questions she looks over at her digital clock.  ::)