Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161688 times)

Offline peppie

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2017, 05:13:40 AM »
Thats great! She said the same thing to me, exact words "there will be a turning point with us 1 & 2, 1-2 days, weeks or months" . I read with her a few days ago and she said I would get a sign within 30 days.

Theres been a turning point.  I dont give a crap anymore:)  if he came back, I'm not sure if I would take him.  I think I've finally moved on!!!! I've said this before, but this time it's different.

I don't get it Baypark1. You're so negative on Prophet Rose ALL the time. Why bother calling her back a couple of days ago if you're just going to go on and on about how she is regurgitating readings and how you were dissatisfied the first few times you called? I really don't get this.

She has a deck of cards. She's going to read the same cards for different people.

Others have said she's been accurate. I just don't get it. Maybe she's picking up on your skepticism and dislike of her and your readings aren't going to be accurate no matter what with her.

I'd add that PR is one of the most accurate for me when it comes to predictions. She's never asked me for my birthday and she's never told me there is going to be a turning point in 30 days.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:18:16 AM by peppie »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2017, 06:55:37 AM »
Thats great! She said the same thing to me, exact words "there will be a turning point with us 1 & 2, 1-2 days, weeks or months" . I read with her a few days ago and she said I would get a sign within 30 days.

Theres been a turning point.  I dont give a crap anymore:)  if he came back, I'm not sure if I would take him.  I think I've finally moved on!!!! I've said this before, but this time it's different.

I don't get it Baypark1. You're so negative on Prophet Rose ALL the time. Why bother calling her back a couple of days ago if you're just going to go on and on about how she is regurgitating readings and how you were dissatisfied the first few times you called? I really don't get this.

She has a deck of cards. She's going to read the same cards for different people.

Others have said she's been accurate. I just don't get it. Maybe she's picking up on your skepticism and dislike of her and your readings aren't going to be accurate no matter what with her.

I'd add that PR is one of the most accurate for me when it comes to predictions. She's never asked me for my birthday and she's never told me there is going to be a turning point in 30 days.

I don't complain about her ALL the time.  Ive talked to her 3 times.  I thought she was decent but was a little skeptical when she did the bday thing but I gave her another chance a month later.  I don't think pointing out her saying the exact same thing to me is being negative. Its being honest. Im glad she works for you. I just cant help think shes a little scammy.  Assuming she read my skepticism  so she said the same thing exactly that she said to others must be what the problem is.  Yep.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 06:59:15 AM by Baypark1 »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2017, 06:18:07 PM »
There's some fancy theoretical word that major skeptics of metaphysics use to describe synchronicity. Their idea is that if you go looking for it you will find it, and it would have been there anyway, so there really is no sychronisities, but just a person making up a story and choosing to find similarities in order to convince themself of something or for whatever reason. I don't believe that's always the case and that life is so plain like that, but I do believe that some "synchronicity" can be more on that spectrum. For example: I know my POI is thinking affectionate feelings for me today because on the way to work i saw a car just like his, when i went for coffee i saw a man with a daughter his kid's age discuss the father's girlfriend, then at the grocery store they had his favorite fruit specially displayed and the cashier wore a name tag with his name- it was so much in one day!  Uh, no.

I think what you're describing is called magical thinking, which is different from synchronicity. What does this have to do with the thread? Just wondering.  :)

Offline peppie

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2017, 09:26:17 PM »
rose predicted and knew things no one else knew. they were specific. she knew when someone was stealing from me, she knew when there was going to be trouble on the job. there's a reason why there's always a line :) .

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2017, 09:53:34 PM »
Agree with Peppie, the prediction that happened for me was in no way, shape or form "magical thinking" and I don't care for the implication. This was a sea change from the way things had been for the two previous months, huge progress. I think I can recognize a turning point when one occurs and was predicted, and roughly within the predicted time frame too. She gave me specifics too, which I noted in my earlier post.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2017, 10:39:27 PM »
It's been said time and time again on this forum that some readers work better for some.  You can also find very similar threads that talk about someone's prediction with a reader coming true and many other people say nothing happened for them.  Prophet Rose is no different than any other reader that sometimes gets it and sometimes doesn't.  With this reader, a few people have been giving the "bday" dates, the turning point in 1-2 and a "sign" in 30 days. As we ALL know, when this happens, the person is bullshitting us.  I don't know.  I will wait 30 days and see what happens before I judge her.   

Offline peppie

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2017, 10:48:29 PM »
It's been said time and time again on this forum that some readers work better for some.  You can also find very similar threads that talk about someone's prediction with a reader coming true and many other people say nothing happened for them.  Prophet Rose is no different than any other reader that sometimes gets it and sometimes doesn't.  With this reader, a few people have been giving the "bday" dates, the turning point in 1-2 and a "sign" in 30 days. As we ALL know, when this happens, the person is bullshitting us.  I don't know.  I will wait 30 days and see what happens before I judge her.

Sounds like you already have. I'd be weary of any conclusions you reach at this point anyway. If it's not working for you and others say it is, why keep harping over and over and over again? I don't get it. So she doesn't work for you? I've called many many many people over months, sad to say. She's one of my most accurate readers though I've stated she's not perfect.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2017, 11:05:59 PM »

Sounds like you already have. I'd be weary of any conclusions you reach at this point anyway. If it's not working for you and others say it is, why keep harping over and over and over again? I don't get it. So she doesn't work for you? I've called many many many people over months, sad to say. She's one of my most accurate readers though I've stated she's not perfect.

I'm not sure what your problem is but I'm not harping over and over and over and over again. You seem to be getting awfully defensive about this woman what I was trying to say are some readers work for some people and Sunday don't work for others if you do this on every single thread you're going to be very very busy. This happens to almost every single reader you have people whose predictions come true and you have people that the readers were wrong. And if I want to continue to harp on this woman as you say I am, I can and I will. I'm sorry that you take such offense to somebody that doesn't like your reader. get over it

Offline peppie

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2017, 11:11:41 PM »

I'm not sure what your problem is but I'm not harping over and over and over and over again. You seem to be getting awfully defensive about this woman what I was trying to say are some readers work for some people and Sunday don't work for others if you do this on every single thread you're going to be very very busy. This happens to almost every single reader you have people whose predictions come true and you have people that the readers were wrong. And if I want to continue to harp on this woman as you say I am, I can and I will. I'm sorry that you take such offense to somebody that doesn't like your reader. get over it

no worries, we can decide to disagree. i'll just ignore your negative posts going forward. :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:13:22 PM by peppie »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2017, 11:22:48 PM »

no worries, we can decide to disagree. i'll just ignore your negative posts going forward. :)

Why dont you look at the other comments. A few people have the same feeling I do.  Like I said, readers don't work for some but you can't get all bent out of shape because someone has had a negative experience with someone you had a good one with.  Learn to take it with a grain of salt and be grateful she worked for you. Fyi, honest feedback does not equal negativity.

Offline peppie

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2017, 02:26:56 AM »
just called PR again today to confirm some predictions. she said she saw me in line and did an in-depth reading for me while i was waiting. i really appreciated that. for months now, she's been predicting a door opening for me as far as transferring to a new field and it's finally happening and in exactly the way she stated. i haven't loved all the things she told me as she gave me some negative predictions, but i have loved the months of consistent accuracy.

Offline peppie

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2017, 03:53:52 AM »
i forgot to add in my post above that she also knew i was going to receive help from someone and it wasn't the person i expected. she specifically told me who it was going to be. i'm really glad i write down all the readings - my list gets shorter and shorter. i only have three people i like to call now, PR being one of them. there are very few good readers out there imho.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2017, 12:02:52 AM »
Rose had said she saw some type of wall or blockage of resistance. If my girls back was towards me then that would mean she moved on....but she saw that my girl was facing me. So its just resistance. I need to give this up to the universe and let it all unfold and playout as it will.

She was nice. Talked a little to fast or much.

stargazer

« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2017, 08:29:18 PM »
i didn't get the birthday bullshit from her (but I've only read with her once and yes she asked for my bday as well as the person I was asking about. If I read with her again maybe she'll try to pull that crap). Did get the turning point and 30 days stuff though lol. She picked up on things. It's close to 30 days. Will see what happens.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 08:31:27 PM by stargazer »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »
She asked for the birthdays in my first reading but didn't have time to type them out. I listened back for it. Then I spoke with her just yesterday and there was no mention of birthdays. It was an excellent reading from what I know in the present, and predictions are in line with others who can predict for me. I'm pleased. Does she have a shtick? Yeah, but who cares if she's accurate? I can hear the flashes of intuition in between the card explanations, and those, for me, are good. She nailed February for me and POI so I called to ask what's up for March.