Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 160855 times)

Offline goldfish07

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #435 on: February 28, 2019, 07:29:14 AM »
I had 2 readings with Prophet Rose recently and she got contact prediction right but it could be possible she mixed up the energy between my 2 POIs. First read I asked her about whether or not my POI #1 would reach out to me again and she gave me a 1-4 which turned out to be correct, he contacted me 4 days later but it wasn't the message I was hoping to hear, almost depressing actually. The 2nd call she gave me a 1-3, she said could be days or weeks and she said it would be very unexpected, out of the blue, explained to me how my POI is going to act, and what I have to keep in mind if I want to keep him in my life. 3 days later, instead of POI #1, it was actually my POI #2 who reached out to me instead, and yes very unexpected because I thought we're done talking forever and I was not waiting for him to come back (he unfriended me on social media). POI #2 told me he missed me, that we haven't talked for a long time. I remember when Rose described the POI's behavior (his mood swing, bla bla) it sounds a lot more like POI #2 instead of #1 so I think she got them mixed up together. I'm still waiting to see if my POI #1 is going to reach out to me during the timeline she gave me but as right now I'm back in contact with POI #2 so that is something. :)

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #436 on: March 03, 2019, 02:19:00 AM »
She also predicted aside from a commitment in 1-4 months, he will make a promise to me in the summer months. What’s a deeper promise ? Man I really pray she’s right.

Ahh, crap haha I just read with her and she gave me a very similar sentiment; she said " I see a 1 and a 4 that's either 1-4th 14, or a 1 and a 4.. " ugh.. aha did any of these timeframes play out for you?

Offline Mon

« Reply #437 on: March 03, 2019, 05:15:04 AM »
She also predicted aside from a commitment in 1-4 months, he will make a promise to me in the summer months. What’s a deeper promise ? Man I really pray she’s right.

Ahh, crap haha I just read with her and she gave me a very similar sentiment; she said " I see a 1 and a 4 that's either 1-4th 14, or a 1 and a 4.. " ugh.. aha did any of these timeframes play out for you?

Not yet... but my 1-4 isn’t up yet... I have to wait until end of April. But..  I can say things seem like they’re headed in that direction.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #438 on: March 03, 2019, 05:50:01 AM »

She also gave me 1 and 4 haha ...

Offline starGazer

« Reply #439 on: March 15, 2019, 03:37:08 PM »
Just stopping by to update.
I had a reading with her back mid-December.
She had given me a date range of 1/15 to 2/7 for commitment from someone I had been talking to and said we’d have a significant conversation about us.

This never panned out for me. This particular POI has been super slow, and while we talk here and there, I decided to move on end of last month.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #440 on: March 21, 2019, 09:01:39 PM »
Also stopping by to update. I had spoken to Prophet Rose back in August when I had met a guy who ended up ghosting me. She was very convincing that things would work out and he’d come back. She gave me 1-4 which anyone knows can mean days, weeks or months. Well that was in August and it’s March and the guy never came back. Nothing she said happen. I’m sure she’s worked for some of you but nothing passed with me.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #441 on: March 22, 2019, 05:01:33 AM »
Also stopping by to update. I had spoken to Prophet Rose back in August when I had met a guy who ended up ghosting me. She was very convincing that things would work out and he’d come back. She gave me 1-4 which anyone knows can mean days, weeks or months. Well that was in August and it’s March and the guy never came back. Nothing she said happen. I’m sure she’s worked for some of you but nothing passed with me.

My story with her is very similar to yours. She gave me 1-4 and he never came back.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #442 on: March 22, 2019, 04:11:14 PM »

My story with her is very similar to yours. She gave me 1-4 and he never came back.
Ugg it's annoying that I gave her too many chances. And I've been given that advice before to try a reader at least three times before they click, but if they aren't right the first time and continue down the wrong path the second time, I need to just cut them loose after the first call.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #443 on: March 22, 2019, 08:19:46 PM »
It’s easy to be hopeful when you see how well reviewed she is. I read with her twice and got the same answer but unfornatory nothing came to pass. I mean the details she said seemed on point and very convincing. It’s just nothing happened. I mean maybe her and I just didn’t have a connection. I questions ones who are online frequently because that’s a lot of people to read. Messages can get crossed or you can’t read clearly into the person.

Offline goldfish07

« Reply #444 on: March 23, 2019, 08:28:31 PM »
When my POI pulled away again I called her to check in what's up. She gave me a 1-2, could be hours, days, weeks, months. He reached back out 3 weeks later telling me he misses me and that he can't wait to see me. So far prophet rose got contact predictions correct but we have to see if things are gonna unfold like she told me. I've also been doing a lot of law of attraction and visualization of how my POI would text me and tell me "I miss you", so I guess it is working well so far. :)

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #445 on: March 23, 2019, 10:02:45 PM »
It sounds like you are saying that she gave you a 1-2 for contact but that the contact happened in 3 weeks.  That's great, congrats, but I'm confused on how Profit Rose got that right? 

Offline goldfish07

« Reply #446 on: March 24, 2019, 04:16:42 AM »
she did say it could be 1-2 months, maybe this time she is a little off but she's been getting contact prediction right for me. Now I just have to wait for things to unfold.

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #447 on: March 24, 2019, 06:49:28 PM »
I’ve had two or maybe three  readings with prophet rose and I found her to be really detailed and jumped in quickly, she asked for no information during both calls and her two readings were very specific to what was currently going on. The only thing that a little bothered me was when I called the second time she answered the phone with saying something like “I spoke to you beginning of february, what can I read for you today” she didn’t say it in a rude way but I just have no idea how much information keen gives the readers before the call so it kind of threw me off guard that she knew exactly the last time I called. But overall she was really precise, others mentioned that she reads from a script based on the card she draws and I did hear her do that but as soon as she read the card explanation she immediately used her psychic ability to tell me how it specifically applied to my situation.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #448 on: March 25, 2019, 09:56:59 PM »
I’ve had two or maybe three  readings with prophet rose and I found her to be really detailed and jumped in quickly, she asked for no information during both calls and her two readings were very specific to what was currently going on. The only thing that a little bothered me was when I called the second time she answered the phone with saying something like “I spoke to you beginning of february, what can I read for you today” she didn’t say it in a rude way but I just have no idea how much information keen gives the readers before the call so it kind of threw me off guard that she knew exactly the last time I called. But overall she was really precise, others mentioned that she reads from a script based on the card she draws and I did hear her do that but as soon as she read the card explanation she immediately used her psychic ability to tell me how it specifically applied to my situation.

All readers have a record of the last time you called them. They will see when you called, your feed back and rating and the money you spent. This is common for all psychic lines.  Nothing really to worry about.  And some people just have amazing memory. I had a cab driver pick me up last week and he remembered me from two years ago and even where i went.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #449 on: September 25, 2020, 11:08:37 PM »
Can they see your profile and your birthday?  I got a promo and got free $10 and wanted to use them.  So I scheduled a call with her.  First thing she says is “I can feel your spirit and I feel you’re born in the eleventh month around the middle the 14th or 15th.  I wanted to say yeah it says my bday on my profile, but I was like bleh let her go on since it’s free money, but I wanted to email her after and tell her don’t say that it cheapens your reading.

anything