Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161069 times)

Offline Cc2019

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #420 on: December 30, 2018, 02:44:08 AM »
Thanks! She also seems pretty accurate for me too.. has she gotten any love predictions right?

Offline username1111

« Reply #421 on: December 30, 2018, 04:02:05 AM »
She got several events / contacts / carreer, and people intentions & attitudes correct. The major love predictions are still pending. I will update when things get clearer.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #422 on: December 30, 2018, 08:05:50 PM »
When does she come on?

Offline username1111

« Reply #423 on: December 30, 2018, 08:28:53 PM »
When does she come on?

A few time a week. Usually in the mornings US timezones

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #424 on: December 30, 2018, 08:32:00 PM »
I usually see her on, on Saturday afternoons.. but she always has a waiting list of about 7 people or so. I do think she’s gifted.

Offline Mon

« Reply #425 on: January 10, 2019, 01:01:22 AM »
Has anyone got the insight from her that their POI was promised to them by God and the angels are all around us putting our energies around each other?

... cuz...  I fell asleep praying to God after a terrible breakup with my ex saying that I don’t want another relationship unless it’s from God, and that night had a dream about a man I didn’t know and we were super in love in the dream. Months later I met him at work when I started a new job. Didn’t recognize him at first  until I had another dream about him a month into the new job, with that same powerful love between us. Then I was like it’s that guy!!!

No I never told her any of this. She doesn’t really let me get a word in edgewise.

She also picked up that he tests me. Almost like he doesn’t believe my feelings for him LOL this is true. I even noticed. He’s ridiculous XD
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:09:26 AM by Mon »

Offline username1111

« Reply #426 on: January 10, 2019, 01:09:37 AM »
Has anyone got the insight from her that their POI was promised to them by God and the angels are all around us putting our energies around each other?

... cuz...  I fell asleep praying to God after a terrible breakup with my ex saying that I don’t want another relationship unless it’s from God, and that night had a dream about a man I didn’t know and we were super in love in the dream. Months later I met him at work when I started a new job. Didn’t recognize him at first  until I had another dream about him a month into the new job, with that same powerful love between us. Then I was like it’s that guy!!!

No I never told her any of this. She doesn’t really let me get a word in edgewise.

Nope, I read with her at least 10 times over the last year and she never said that to me.

Offline Mon

« Reply #427 on: January 10, 2019, 01:24:48 AM »
Thank you for your reply. She gave a 1-4 time frame for when we’ll be together back in early December. (It’s been 2 years since I had that precognitive  dream of him, little less time since we met) he just this past weekend told me he loved me but wants to work on himself ... I’m praying still my dream will come true, and that Prophet Roses timeframe is accurate.

Offline Mon

« Reply #428 on: January 10, 2019, 01:26:40 AM »
She also predicted aside from a commitment in 1-4 months, he will make a promise to me in the summer months. What’s a deeper promise ? Man I really pray she’s right.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #429 on: January 10, 2019, 01:54:55 AM »

Nope, I read with her at least 10 times over the last year and she never said that to me.

I got something similar but not exact. I was calling about a new guy I’m into.
She said “this man was promised to you” and that the aura around us is yellow and red, as confirmation that we’re  on the right path.
She did say a spiritual connection was starting to form.

Then she went on to other specifics about him.

Offline Mon

« Reply #430 on: January 10, 2019, 02:45:08 AM »
She said that to me too... about the yellow and red aura... has she been correct with you?

She said “this man was promised to you” and that the aura around us is yellow and red, as confirmation that we’re  on the right path.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #431 on: January 10, 2019, 05:30:22 AM »

Don’t believed in those spiritual connections or those other non sense stuff there no way to prove it real or not. Psychics will used those line to everyone to get them high so they can call them back again.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 05:31:53 AM by psychic girls »

Offline starGazer

« Reply #432 on: January 10, 2019, 01:13:11 PM »
She said that to me too... about the yellow and red aura... has she been correct with you?

She reads off a set script depending on the cards she pulls. I don’t recall which was her first card, that prompted her to say this part.
She gave me a timeframe of Jan 15 - Feb 7, so not sure about predictions yet.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #433 on: January 26, 2019, 06:33:56 PM »
Okay. I’m pretty much done with this woman although nice and sweet as pancakes, she is soooooooooooooo general. I even asked her what specifically I should be doing about an issue I called her about and she told me to work really hard. I was like okay I’ve been doing that, but what should I be doing, saying, etc. that equates to what you’re telling me to do. I had forgotten I read with her in 2017, once in 2018 and now 2019.

She reads off script big time. Too much for me to think she has any psychic ability. The reading she gave in 2018 pretty much mirrors the reading I got in 2019, today. She even used some of the same language, some of the same words, some of the same cards, the star card and the death card to mean new beginnings, but again, nothing that I can grasp and use to move me forward. I told her thank you and rang off. I’m not sure how her reviews are so great on this forum. I’m just not getting it. Perhaps she is better with relationships than career. Ijdk.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #434 on: January 26, 2019, 06:41:04 PM »
Oh, when she picked up the call she mentioned that she was picking up on a 1 and asked was I born in January. I told her no, that a one doesn’t ring any bells and she then says…oh well a one came up. And that was it. I’m not the psychic, if you’re pulling numbers out of the air and hope something sticks, and when it doesn’t, then just dropping it is perhaps the better option? Oh brother.