Author Topic: prophet rose  (Read 161117 times)

Offline okgirl

Re: prophet rose
« Reply #390 on: October 28, 2018, 05:41:12 PM »
well just read with her and she saw 1-3 contact to happen also he told me be end of  this year for sure.. we will see

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #391 on: October 28, 2018, 08:13:04 PM »
Wondering if many people have had live predictions manifest with PR?

Offline username1111

« Reply #392 on: October 28, 2018, 10:23:01 PM »
No every psychic will connect. I personally have no doubts that she is real because she has been on point in many occasions and has predicted several events accurately and within her time frames. She has probably been above 70% accuracy with my readings.
She is very affordable and do not waste her clients time.

Maybe give her a try and see what your gut feelings tell you.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #393 on: October 29, 2018, 10:08:03 PM »
I definitely will acknowledge that she didn’t seem to waste my time and her rates are super low! So that’s a plus.. now to see if her predictions pan out...

Offline username1111

« Reply #394 on: October 30, 2018, 12:22:33 AM »
Following up on my previous post, here are the cards that were drawn in my more recents readings:

7 of wands, 2 of swords, tower, 2 of wands, 2 of wands, 5 of cups, lovers, temperance, 8 of wands, 8 of wands, 9 of cups, Death, Chariot, 9 of cups, High priestess, Fool, 2 of swords, 7 of swords, 2 of swords, 8 of cups, 4 of cups, page of cups, 3 of pentacles, 8 of wands, queen of swords, the hanged man, 8 of cups, the star, 7 of pentacles, 8 of swords, 8 of cups, 3 of pentacles, the hierophant

Prophet Rose legit used the EXACT same script with me today, imbedded with a few personal components added in
I started with the star and then my POI being overburdened with work, then a turning page and new beginnings, the grass is not greener on the other side followed by us facing each other in the reading and us having a spiritual connection
 Its legit the same script for us all..
I wont come out and suggest shes a fraud but its abundantly clear that she uses a script for her readings.. im inclined to want to report her!

Maybe you got very similar cards, I record all my readings and started to list the cards she got for me over my first 3 or 4 readings, and here they are:
Death, Temperance, page of cups, 7 of wands, 8 of pentacles, Hanged man, Temperance, 2 of cups, Five of wands, Star, 8 of wands, 8 of cups, 2 of cups, 4 of cups...
I have more to list, but have to go through the more recent recordings.

She does reads the same cards the same way. And beside the star, I have no cards that overlaps with Nessi's reading.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #395 on: October 30, 2018, 12:33:13 PM »
Thanks, those are definitely different cards! Have any predictions panned out for you since you've begun reading with PR?

Offline username1111

« Reply #396 on: October 30, 2018, 05:47:22 PM »
Yes, here are a few correct predictions - I am staying elusive because of privacy concerns.

- Job search prediction - 1 > 2 weeks / months - will be very secure financially at the end of 2nd month. Correct - That job search had taken 20 months, several trusted readers missed the mark, she nailed it.
- Communication with A: they are shut down, priority is on the numbers / work. Communication will start picking up by mid-month B - correct
- Event where 1 person’s presence will cause some opening and assist me on some level - Correct.
- Someone wears 2 faces - can’t be trusted. Correct
- Selling a property: summer months, at a time of weather change, when it gets colder. Correct, negotiations happened beginning of Aug, signed beginning of Oct.
- An other event with a female energy that will again cause an opening - Correct
- Someone will go through a period of depression. Correct
- Significant event involving someone in 2, hours/days/weeks. Happened 2 days later. Was definitely significant. (marking the clear end of a cycle for me)

I don't want to give much details, but overall, she has been pretty consistent and informative in all my readings and she has advised me efficiently.

There are predictions still pending for the end of the year. She has mentioned then since March or so, so it they turn to be correct, I will confidently say that she is able to read pretty far out. 

Not everything turned to be correct, but probably more than 70% of her predictions could be verified and were in timeframes or close. Some predictions did not happen or get delayed(? time will tell) - I believe people's decisions can change the turn of events and create delays.

The way she reads people seems accurate to me and is also aligned with my other regular readers. I tend to only read with 3-4 trusted psychics (2 of them I read with for 2 and 4 years)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #397 on: November 11, 2018, 03:07:23 AM »
How does one get a reading with her? I've had her bookmarked for a while and even when it shows she is busy taking calls, she doesn't allow people to join any kind of queue and I have to keep checking she is still taking calls, then nothing...she rings off.

Does she work on the weekends, what time zone?

Offline whskers

« Reply #398 on: November 11, 2018, 03:28:27 AM »
She goes online around morning to afternoon then her waiting line starts then she stops wait listing. Kinda like how Judi inner light manages her line.

Offline username1111

« Reply #399 on: November 13, 2018, 12:52:24 AM »
How does one get a reading with her? I've had her bookmarked for a while and even when it shows she is busy taking calls, she doesn't allow people to join any kind of queue and I have to keep checking she is still taking calls, then nothing...she rings off.

She works on the weekend, and sometimes 2 or 3 days during the week. You can get her in morning/early afternoon times usually (EST / PST).

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #400 on: November 16, 2018, 06:03:58 AM »
I read with her back in early August and she gave me a contact prediction of “1-3” then later in the reading said “within 30 days” on August 27, I heard from my POI he didn’t ask for me back we just hung out like friends. A few days ago I found out that he’s back together with his ex..

Offline okgirl

« Reply #401 on: November 18, 2018, 03:41:24 AM »
I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ about me, she told me 1-3 before holidays this year but this person totally ignores my text for a month he don’t block my # but never respond even I text happy holidays or thanksgiving nothing back and she is so sure .. I’m not sure anymore and for me time to move on don’t waste time on something what is not yours

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #402 on: November 18, 2018, 04:26:20 AM »

She works on the weekend, and sometimes 2 or 3 days during the week. You can get her in morning/early afternoon times usually (EST / PST).
I read with her today (sometime this morning) and I honestly don't know what to make of the reading. She was repetitive. A LOT. What was that about; did she think I could not hear or understand her? Plus she never really answered my questions. She was vague in a round about way. I mean I had to ask the same question two to three times and although the reading was upbeat and positive, I could not get any answers about how to do something. She basically told me not to over think things and to do something nice for myself. This absolutely did not help anything. At the end of every sentence and/or paragraph she was say..okay?? okay? I honestly just didn't feel she was helpful at all. I'm glad I got a chance to read with her, but man she is overhyped based on some of the members feedback here.

Oh, she appeared to mainly be a card reader, with perhaps a tidbit of intuition thrown in.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #403 on: November 21, 2018, 02:38:37 PM »

I read with her today (sometime this morning) and I honestly don't know what to make of the reading. She was repetitive. A LOT. What was that about; did she think I could not hear or understand her? Plus she never really answered my questions. She was vague in a round about way. I mean I had to ask the same question two to three times and although the reading was upbeat and positive, I could not get any answers about how to do something. She basically told me not to over think things and to do something nice for myself. This absolutely did not help anything. At the end of every sentence and/or paragraph she was say..okay?? okay? I honestly just didn't feel she was helpful at all. I'm glad I got a chance to read with her, but man she is overhyped based on some of the members feedback here.

Oh, she appeared to mainly be a card reader, with perhaps a tidbit of intuition thrown in.
I totally agree with you, same here with me

Offline starGazer

« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2018, 05:49:13 PM »
Has anyone gotten a specific date range instead of just a number in her reading?

I read with her initially a few months back about an ex and she gave me a “1” meaning a week or a month for contact. My ex did text me within the week, unprompted (and even after he said he was blocking my number).

I read with her over the weekend about a new POI and she gave me a specific date range in January for commitment.

anything