Author Topic: Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations  (Read 30263 times)

ladya

Re: Lanie Stevens Guided Meditations
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2019, 04:29:30 PM »
Does anyone know which meditation I should buy if I want the cord cutting after my RS?  I started in with Lani's RS meditation after reading this thread and now, POI is in my head again.  After I had really let go and was proud of how absent he was in my day to day thoughts, here he is again, and I don't like it.

there's a ton of great free ones on youtube. Maybe you'll find one there instead of having to pay for it.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2019, 04:35:42 PM »
I'm fine with paying, I believe people should be paid for the gifts they share with the world.  If anyone knows which one on her site has cutting at the end.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2019, 06:40:12 AM »
Τhe problem with these telepathic medications is that every time you attempt to connect, you unconsciously form an energetic cord with the person you are targeting and it's not always pleasant or two-sided. There are some people in another forum mentioning that they actually ended up getting obsessed with their target while getting little to no reaction from the other end. If you overdo it and focus too much on the outcome or don't give yourself and target a break, there is a high risk it will backfire and you will be the one bombarded by thoughts of your target instead of the other way round. Think of it as a ball of energy--put too much force and it will bounce back because of extra tough resistance.

I personally have good success with a guy that was already attracted to me (sexually for the most part) but we had a fight and he told me to go F..... myself and stopped all contact! These meditations worked in a couple of weeks (I followed the technique 2-3 times each week, 30 minutes at night time) and the guy sent me eventually a text asking me out like nothing happened before.

However, I've had zero success with a borderline and incredibly stubborn ex who never really loved me anyway. I had practiced the technique for as long as 6 months and the feedback was really discouraging. Not only didn't he contact me, he was constantly uploading pics of his new gf kissing and hugging in random places at the time. Perhaps he received all the sexual and loving energy but he chose to express it in his then gf instead (yikes)...I'll never know what really happened but this is what I assume and I think may happen in cases with other people as well.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2019, 03:07:35 PM »
Thanks Ninacy.

That energetic cord part they don't tell you about.  I get it every time I try anything on my POI, witchy stuff or RS.  For example I wasn't getting readings then I did 1 Lani Stevens meditation and now he's back in my head for no reason, all the time, he even occupies the same quadrant of my brain, it's so bazaar, and shortly after that RS meditation, I NEEDED a reading after not getting any readings for a month.  :-[If anyone has anymore info on this or your own experience, I'd love to hear.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:21:11 AM by alphabetsoup »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2019, 03:37:35 PM »
Thanks Ninacy.

That energetic cord part they don't tell you about.  I get it every time I try anything on my POI, witchy stuff or RS.  For example I wasn't getting readings then I did 1 Lani Stevens meditation and now he's back in my head for no reason, all the time, he even occupies the same quadrant of my brain, it's so bazaar, and shortly after that RS meditation, I NEEDED a reading.  :-[If anyone has anymore info on this or your own experience, I'd love to hear.

Well, it's a side effect that not many are aware of. Personally, after this bizarre experience with my ex, I asked my spirit guide and higher self to tell me what really went wrong and I instantly got in my mind's eye an image a ball of energy tied with a rope/cord that hits a wall (a virtual wall) and then bounces back.  It took me a while to figure out what exactly this meant and what I did wrong but now I know...not saying this is what happens every time but it could explain why so many of us get the opposite results.

candiednut

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2019, 10:54:49 PM »
any success stories?

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2019, 07:27:43 PM »
Bump…

I use to do scripting and didn’t know I was doing that. Basically I was in college in screenwriting class, and it wasn’t part of class homework… but one night I decided to write out an imaginary scenario script with my person, of what would we say and act, all on my laptop. It just made me feel better to write out this “scene” between me and that person... It was like zone type of trance… that just made me feel better and helped me sleep that night… but it took a few month for this particular scene to play out! and eventually it did happen like I did in my script! (ugh… but I also did write other scenes, like fight scenes… and those also panned out)

I’m trying to recreate that… but haven’t had much success… Just certain things still feel out of character between me and the POI (and it feels ..."blocked" or like an "unnatural conversation" hmmmm). Also there are multiple things on my plate I’m trying to recreate, like money! and conversations between people who have lend me money and i'm talking to them about how …i'm taking them out to lunch! and repaid them and how i haven't called a psychic in months and I couldn't do it with out them! (i dunno this one also feels good to imagine and helps between urges... but i do still "fail" and give in) maybe I should stick to just one for now (as you can see there is a lot of confusion going on when i try). Also… My iphone is now where I do most of my writing and it doesn’t help me feel that “zone, like a laptop… it feels disconnected. I do have inspirational journal, so I wrote out something recently (pen to paper), and I’m trying to add to that or re-read it a few times… so far it does make me feel better.

On a side note I did find some of Lanie’s stuff on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3uJef0lYws

any one have success scripting? anything in particular you remember doing that just felt "right"

I’ve had some success in scripting. Trying to be consistent with it. I remember writing that my POIs friends and family love me (once I met them) and that was the feedback I got from POI, that they all love me. It sounds like no big deal but it came to fruition.

anything